Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Pet and kitty.

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2005, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kagita had been running around for nearly an hour, looking for that little brat, that little thing that was her ‘master’. Kagita was a sight to see on her own, in pink, pink and more pink, her hair was pink, her eyes were pink and she wore pink, and she had funny shoes on too. The pink wonder ran down the same hall that she had run down three times before, Where the hell is she? Kagita bent backwards and let out a groan of annoyance, the bottom of her pink ponytail brushed the ground and she bent back up and pushed her palm to her forehead before running off again, thinking of all the places that Itsumi could be hiding.

About three minutes later Kagita gave up and just began to simply wander around, she would run into her little master sooner or later, she always did. Kagita then made her way out into the garden, Itsumi was usually here when she was hiding, or at least this is where Kagita usually found her, she had no idea how her chances would be today though, with her luck she would out here for an hour then get harped on because she was no where to be found. “ I have to get her a leash. � Kagita murmured before sitting down and resting her head on her palm.

Anonymous

After a few moments or so, the little brat, pounced on her pet.  She clung to Kagita from behind and let out a playful giggle as she nuzzled her ear affectionately.  She wore as little as she could, being made to wear heavy royal robes and all.  She was in a loin and small top she had snuck out.  Anything that was forbidden to wear, she managed to get her hands on and try out.  Her skin was a healthy tan and her silvery gray hair was practically chopped of from the accident.  Deep scars covered her left eye and ear, blinding her on that side and making her deaf there as well.  Her eyes are a deep emerald green, the blind one faded drastically, and her ears are fitted with royal loop earrings that sparkle in the sunlight.  Her body is mostly human aside from the long gray cat tail and canines and the slit eyes.  And of course, the pointed tips of her ears.  She is very nimble and pliable as a cat is and she hops around like the curious little devil she is.  "Pwecious wookin fou someone?" she whispered in cutely as she swirled her fingers in her Kiki's hair.

Anonymous

Kagita was far from prepared to have a little kid jump on her back, but she saved herself from doing a face plant just in time and smile slightly at the odd little nuzzle she got. The elder female of the two turned her head slightly and cast her pink eyes towards the little kid, Kagita wrapped her arms under Itsumi’s legs so she didn’t slide down. The feel of bare skin made the pink haired woman look down at the little cat-girls legs and she gave Itsumi a look over her shoulder, then blinked a few times after the little girl talked. It didn’t quite register and Kagita had to think for a moment. “Why, yes I am. I was looking for you my lady, and you have found me! Oh, what luck!â€?  Kagita played along as Itsumi curled her pink hair around her fingers, with a slight grunt Kagita got up and began to walk back towards the castle and Itsumi’s rooms, giving the little girl a piggy back ride. After a few moments they got to her rooms and the pink haired woman plopped down the cat girl onto her bed, and took a look at her. “Where did you get those? We need to get you changed, yes?â€? Kagita said brightly, pushing a stray lock of pink hair over her shoulder, as she began to walk to Itsumi’s closet. “You have such pretty dresses, want to wear a pink one?â€? Kagita wasn’t that fond of the colour pink, and wouldn’t know that from looking at her.  

After a few suggestions and three dresses had been pulled out, Kagita stepped back out and put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot for a moment. “You’ve got four choices missy, the pink dress, the blue dress, the green dress… Or you go to bed.� Kagita had picked the dresses that Itsumi liked better than the other ones, even though the little thing didn’t even like clothing, but she had to wear something and slave clothing wasn’t it. Looking down at the little girl she rose a brow and crossed her arms. “Well.. What’s it going to be?�

Anonymous

She smiled brightly as Kagita spoke and meeped lightly as Kagita picked her up and dragged her back to her room piggyback style.  A small shiver ran up her spine at Kagita's gentle touch as she carried her.  After being let down on her bed, she crawled about, repositioning herself in an Indian style position with her hands in her lap, holding herself up.  She looked down at her garments with a guilty grin and scooted back, sprawling out a little, revealing her healthy, yet petite body.  Her tail curled about and she gazed into Kagita's eyes, her own left one staring off at nothing as it naturally followed the right one.  "heh...um..." was all she could say.  She knew very well she wasn’t to wear such things.  She then frowned at her pitiful selection, whining as she pouted.  "Nuuu..." she complained.  "I like these..." she caressed her bare tummy, arching her back and smiling pleasantly with the breeze of freedom.  "This is soo comfy.  I don wanna change...or go to bed..." she moaned, posing her body very improperly with her bare skin.

Anonymous

With a roll of her pink eyes Kagita plopped herself onto Itsumi’s bad, careful to move her hair before she sat and pulled on any of the pink strands. Kagita looked at the little miss and smiled slightly, and patted down the front of her own clothing, her pink eyes scanned over the scars for a moment before looking back at the ‘clothing’. Crossing one leg over the other and placing her elbow on top of her knee, then placing her head in her palm she made a thoughtful sound and then gave a glace towards Itsumi, then smiled. “How about this… I won’t tell about your clothing, but, only if you wear something decent now. And you can were that when were in this room and only me and you are here… Is that okay?� Kagita should be a pro with persuading the nearly naked girl by now, though most of the time Itsumi got her way, but this time, this time Kagita would be sure to get the little thing into a dress, even if she had to get Itsumi into it herself.

Kagita stood again and ran her hand down her waist length pony tail, flicking the end before letting her hair go. Picking up the three dresses Kagita held them up and smiled. “Pleeaaasseeee Itsumi?� This was a last resort that the pink servant had to use all to often.

Anonymous

Flopping back onto the bed, she stared up at the ceiling and moaned.  "But thas no fun.  I hate wearing those dresses all the time..." she argued.  She then sat back up and stared at Kagita, pondering for a moment.  A smirk grew on her playful face and she giggled mischievously.  "I may have to wear a dress, but Precious doesn’t have to." She hinted, scooting closer to the edge of the bed and grabbing onto Kagita's dress.  She rolled the fabric around in her fingers as she looked up at her.  "Precious is allowed to wear these." She referred to her scant clothing.  "Mebby if Precious wears something like this, I will wear any dress Precious likes." She offered deviously as she stood on her knees on the bed and grasped Kagita's chin in her hand, holding her face and kissing her bottom lip.  Her tail cured and swayed intimately as she persuaded back.  No matter how good Kagita was, Itsumi always got something in return.  "How does that sound, my Precious?" her hand slid down her chin and tugged at her collar teasingly.  "I think that sounds fair, does it not?"  Ooh, she was a little brat all right.

Anonymous

She was used to it by now, getting the worse side of the bargain so that Itsumi would wear actual clothing, but it made things a tad easier and she was used to being half naked anyway.. But this was going a little over the edge. After Itsumi kissed her and grabbed at her collar Kagita threw her hands up and walked over to her side of the room, rummaging through her clothing, she had a set of clothing like that since she was technically a slave. But since little Itsumi needed someone to watch over her most of the time she was somewhat of a caretaker than a slave, and she got to wear more clothing anyway. After a few moments of looking for the scraps of fabric Kagita pulled them out and gave them a look of disgust before stripping herself of her pink clothing and putting the slave outfit on. “I look like a concubine.� She muttered and rolled up her pink clothing and placed it on her bed before turning around and taking her hair out its pony, it fell to her waist is pink waves and little curls at the bottom.

“There, now you have to wear a dress.� She said, her hands on her hips and her feet shoulder width apart, looking down at Itsumi with a raised brow and a small smile. Lifting the dresses up, and placing them on the kids’ bed. “So, what colour do you want?� She asked, going on her knees and resting her elbows on the bed, looking up at the cat girl and blowing a stray strand of long pink hair out of her face.

Anonymous

She watched intently as Kiki retrieved her own loin and stripped down to cover only her privates with the small strips of fabric that made the skimpy item.  She looked over Kiki as she posed for her with her hands on her hips and Itsumi Smiled happily.  "Precious..." she whispered affectionately as Kiki came back over to the bed and knelt down at its edge.  After staring at Kiki's bosom, she immediately sat at the edge and came face to face with her, playing with the soft waves and curls of her pink hair.  Her hands slid up and cupped Kiki's face warmly and she nuzzled noses gently, closing her eyes.  "Precious is so soft..." she coaxed lovingly to her pet that she also treated as a master at times.  "...Any dress Precious wants..." she mumbled, distracted by her Kiki as she caressed her cheeks.  She moaned softly as she cuddled, being very close with her caring nanny.

Anonymous

The pink pet of Itsumi was used to the close contact that the little cat girl gave out to her. And she smiled slightly when Itsumi cupped her face and nuzzled her nose, Kagita looked at Itsumis eyes and blinked a few times, Precious, that would get annoying one day. A quick breath of air was let out and she stood up, running her hand over Itsumi’s head before picking up the blue dress and holding it up as if to show off how pretty it was. It was pretty, and it would bring out the green in the little brats eyes. “It’s pretty, and it will bring out your eyes.â€? Kagita went on to explain, voicing her thoughts and  stood away from the bed and lifted the dress up, and shifted her head to look around the dress at the little girl on the big bed then smiled slightly. “Get undressed and I’ll help you into this. Okay?â€?  Giving Itsumi another small smile and lowering the dress slightly, and threw back the side of her head to move the pink hair from her shoulder, hopefully her last words wouldn’t backfire on her like they usually did.

Anonymous

As Kiki displayed the blue dress and explained, Itsumi paid attention, but not to the dress.  She was to busy staring at how pretty Kiki looked with her fluffy pink hair down.  Half listening, she too sighed and glanced at the suffocating dress.  She moaned, dreading wearing that dress all day.  But a deal was a deal and she was a little girl so she could get her way.  Wow...how easy a deal could go right out the window when a cute little girl is involved.  "But we match now." She attempted to weasel her way out.  But it was a deal...  She thought about that and sighed again, gazing at Kiki guiltily.  "Okay..." She slipped off the clothes and sat on the bed covering her privates.  She didn’t have a care in the world about wearing something so little, but when it came to being naked, she was timid.  She had been very unusual since the accident and it was very noticeable.  She covered her matured body, her soft curves and appealing shape.  She was a strange one all right.  She frowned and stared at the bed as she clutched the slave clothing tightly in her hand.  Veering her attention again, she found herself in the mirror across the room and stared at her own face.  Her free hand came up and rubbed her scars as she examined herself and then went around to the back of her once beautiful long hair.  It wasn’t like Kiki's anymore...  "Why am I not allowed to know what happened to me?" she whimpered sadly.  Her parents had restricted every single person from telling her.  Maybe for punishment, maybe for protection...who knows...

Anonymous

The usually happy, somewhat bright face that Kagita wore turned down and a look of sadness washed over her features. Her pink eyes followed Itsumis hand as it ran through her pretty hair and Kagita sat on the bed, pulling the dress down over Itsumis head and began to pull her arms through the arm holes, when she was down with that, Kagita scooted back and rested her back against the pillows, then proceeded to drag Itsumi up the bed and pulled her up onto her lap. Rested Itsumi’s head beneath her chin she began to run her fingers through her short hair, her other hand found on of the girls and held it. “I don’t know why you aren’t allowed to know. I think your mother and father believe that it’s best that you don’t know.� She wouldn’t tell Itsumi that she had asked about that and had gotten punished, the green eyed cat-girl had enough on her mind at the current moment. So, for the next little while Kagita just sat there with Itsumi in her lap and her hand running through her short gray hair. “When it goes out, I’ll put it up in ponys like I usually have… Then I’ll teach you how to dance… but! Only if you cheer up.� Her head was tilted so she could look at Itsumi and smiled, her pink eyes fixed on her ‘master’.

Anonymous

Taken by surprise when Kiki bagged her in the dress, she meeped and fidgeted playfully, still not really wanting to wear the heavy thing.  Then she was pulled under Kikis embrace and sighed.  A soft purr rose from her throat and her tail swayed lightly, brushing against Kiki's leg.  She closed her eyes while Kiki brushed through her hair with soft fingers, shivering a little with the cozy sensation.  Itsumi mmmed at Kiki's response and turned to nuzzle into her neck, kissing Kiki's collarbone softly.  She held Kiki's hand pulled it close to her chest as her heart beat sporadically...another problem since the accident.  She smiled at Kiki's suggestion and gazed up at her happily.  "I would like that." She whispered, snuggling closer.  Ever since the accident, she has had many problems, changing her personality considerably.  Now she had trouble remembering things and it frustrated her.  She cant even remember what she used to look like.  She hated her parents...  She felt that they did not really love her and that she was always a burden on them.  But she couldn’t remember important parts so it made her confused.  "Does Kiki hate me...?" she spoke randomly as she thought about that collar.

Anonymous

Resting her cheek on Itsumis head she smiled again, feeling the heart beat, it frightened her, but she had grown used to it. Like she was used to the odd little kisses and hugs she got, she was worried about Itsumi at first, but she had come to know it was just a thing she did, Kagita assumed that she liked close contact. Kagita nodded her head, causing her hair to fall in front of her face, the pink eyed, pink haired scantily clad female went cross eyed and blew up, making the piece of hair bend back one her head. But the smile that was on her lips faded when Itsumi asked her question, Kagita didn’t hate Itsumi, was annoyed at times yes. But not hate. A soft press of her fingers over the collar then looked down at Itsumi “Of course I don’t hate you. You’re like a little sister, or a daughter. You would be the last person I ever hate, even if you became a knight who betrayed the kingdom... But I don’t think that that’s going to happen.� Kagita gave Itsumi a smile and wiggled from underneath Itsumi to get two cloaks, one for herself and one of Itsumi. “I have an idea. But, you have to be reeeaaaaly quite…� The elder of the two put a finger to her lips and looked around secretively, before grabbing her cloak and swinging around her shoulder dramatically, and held out Itsumis.

Anonymous

Kiki's words impacted her greatly and she sighed in relief as a happy smile came over her again.  Her words meant so much to little Itsumi.  She thought about them over and over as Kiki snuck out from the bed and grabbed their coats.  She slunk over to the bed's edge again, watching curiously.  What was Kiki doing?  An idea?  Be quiet??  Just what was Kiki planning??  She crawled off the bed and paused before she took the coat from Kiki.  "If we're goin somewhere secret, do I have to wear this?" she whispered, pointing out her dress, which she wriggled about in, having a hard time getting comfortable in it.  Still pondering Kiki's words, she stared up at her lovingly.  "So this is what it's really like to have a mom..." she said happily for Kiki, but sad toward how her parents were never there...  "I like you better than my mom..." She added, sounding a bit hateful toward her own mother.  Without accepting the coat yet, she gave her Kiki a big hug around the waist, being so small.  A sniffle could be heard as she clung to Kiki firmly, her body trembling slightly.  Being easily distracted, her curious hands began to roam about the bare of Kiki's soft skin, stroking gently.  Believe it or not, she looked up to her Kiki.  She didn’t know what she'd do without her.

Anonymous

A small smile was on Kagitas lips the whole while Itsumi was looking curious, she loved that looked, it made her look like a little kid, rather than a young teen. But in many, many ways Itsumi was a young child, not that that bothered Kagita in anyway, she wasn’t Itsumis caretaker until a little before her accident and she liked this version a little better, though the little bouts of depression Itsumi went through about her accident tended to scare the elder female. Kagita gave a small laugh when the cat girl wriggled about in her blue dress, and Kagita opened her arms to present herself. “Of course you do! You and I are going to play a little game, you’re going to be the grand master and I’m your slave… It’s only fitting if we wear the right clothing.� The pink haired woman pointed out, then lowered her arms and gave a little bit of a gasp when Itsumi said she liked Kagita better then her own mother. Looking down, she grew worried but just ran her fingers through Itsumis gray hair again, and just stood there for a moment, letting Itsumis little hands wander before placing bare hands on her dress covered shoulders “You shouldn’t say things like that… You’ll get me in trouble, but since I have you, I won’t have kids.� Kagita smiled and placed a light kiss on Itsumis forehead. Pulling up Itsumi’s coat she wrapped it around the short girls shoulders and pulled her arms through then pulled the hood up before pulling up her own and pushing it over her head. Her pink hair spilled down the front, and looked down at Itsumi and walked to the door, then held out her hand. “Well… Are you coming or not?� Kagita asked playfully, smiling and wiggling her fingers.

Anonymous

She cheered up a little bit.  Kiki did that.  She had a way of making little Itsumi's worries disappear.  Gazing up at kiki after her forehead was kissed, she smiled lightly and kissed one of the hands placed upon her shoulders in return.  With little argument, she put the coat on willingly, trying not to fuss with it, but couldn’t help it.  It was so...overdressing.  She just couldn’t stand all the sleeves and weight and heat...  Still trying to get comfortable in the stupid coat, she fussed while Kiki readied to leave.  She realized this and quickly ran over to her silently with cat-like swiftness.  "Yes, yes...I'm coming!" she whispered, latching onto Kiki's hand.  "Soo...where are we going?" she asked curiously, trying to keep her voice down, eager about the whole thing.  Sneaking out was fun!  She had a guess where they might be going based on what Kiki had said earlier and smiled, just thinking about it.  Hehe...Master and slave.  That amused little Itsumi.  "Does Kiki enjoy being my pet?" she whispered randomly like before, a tone of innocence in her voice.

Anonymous

A smile that was for Itsumi only placed itself on Kagita’s lips as she looked down at the little pointed eared girl, her pink eyes looking around the room before opening the door. She had heard the question and paused before she fully pushed the door open, Kagita turned her pink eyes to the ground before she answered, she wouldn’t say no, Kagita wouldn’t do that to Itsumi. So, like many times before when asked if she liked being a pet, or a slave or anything along like lines of anything to do with captivity, she would lie and say ‘yes’. “If I didn’t, do you think I would still be here? I haven’t tried to run away have I?� she bent down slightly to look at Itsumi then smiled. Kagita had been a fan dancer before she got sold to a somewhat royal family to be a ‘nanny’ of sorts to Itsumi, She didn’t mind that fact she was the child constant companion but she did mind the occasional mentions to her being a pet and slave, though she didn’t show it when Itsumi was around. That would break her little heart.

With another small smile and then opening the door completely and stepping out she looked down at Itsumi before pulling the little ones hood up over her head. “We’re going to town.  And maybe get you a outfit like I usually wear.â€? A grin was flashed as Kagita began to pull Itsumi towards the doors, her loose pink hair bouncing as she took her steps.

Anonymous

Little Itsumi could be selfish at times, but she never really realized it much.  Satisfied with Kiki's answer to her question, her smile grew again.  She took Kiki's answer and assumed also, that she enjoyed the whole thing, even the collar.  Poor Itsumi could use a slap in the face, but Kiki never took the opportunity to do so, for fear of the consequences.  She meeped as the hood of her coat was pulled over her head.  Gah...it was so itchy...  Town??  She liked that idea very much.  And...ooooh...she would like that!  She would love to have one of those pretty dancing outfits...a really skimpy one anyway.  That smile lit up her face and she giggled quietly in excitement, staying close with her Kiki.  Now the thought that ran through Itsumi's mind about Kiki and that she liked the effects of her collar and clueless little Itsumi would have to remember to use it for her later this evening in town.  She wanted Kiki to have fun too, but she might go too far with it and cause something that someone would regret...  For being so young, she had a very imaginative little mind and maybe even a little kinky.  She was at that age I guess...where certain things become of great interest.