Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One big family getting to know one another.

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2008, 04:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

There are so many new people on here and a lot of old ones but I'm not sure if anybody meets up online while OOC. SotE makes the world smaller and we kind end up like being a big family. Does anyone else feel like this?

Well, yeah. Is anyone interested in just hanging out in a thread?

Anonymous

I haven't been around long enough to really say, but I'm game for a hang out thread. :] *wonders who else will join in*

Anonymous

I've been slow on this board lately, but trying to get back into it! Perhaps this would help. ^_^.

So what hobbies do people have? :D

Anonymous

Anonymous

Uh I play violin and ride jumping horses >:]

*pokes other people* There are a lot of you out there, tell us what you do! D:

Anonymous

I work at a donut store, used to study biomedicine, drink tea straight from the teapot, walk around barefoot, can lick my nose and bite my friends.

Anonymous

*wants to make this board more active and is determined*

Okay...tell the last comedy and action movies you saw. I'll start...

Action: Traitor
Comedy: Tropic Thunder

Anonymous

If you mean in the theater, then the last movies i saw at all were...   "Ray" and "I, Robot"

But in general, I don't remember watching any movies lately.  :(

hikaru.dream

I don't see very movies :(

I think the last one I saw was the third Harry Potter movie or something like that. A very long time ago...

My hobbies?
I have very many.
I like drawing, reading, sports, singing at the top of my lungs, playing violin (I teach myself now and am not doing a very good job), listening to music, eating, martial arts, etc.
I used to do Aikido, then when I moved to the countryside of Japan, they didn't have it there so I took up Kendo. Now I'm doing Naginata, because they didn't have a Kendo club in my school.

Anonymous

Okay scratch the movie idea it's making people sad Dx

That's really cool that you live in Japan :D

Anonymous

Yeah, hobby is much better.   Best I can come up with is "a love for Cheetos."

Anonymous

O: I love cheetos...they are yummy :3

Hm...just me wondering here but is anyone a photographer? Self-proclaimed or otherwise? xP

Anonymous

Hobbies: Writing..duh. Movies, music, reading, internet surfing, i love looking through art, making graphics

Movies: Last one I saw was Babylon A.D, my advice is to wait till video :p

I reeeeally enjoy photography and need to get myself a camera, I use to have one but it broke :( It's one thing I'd really like to get into.

Anonymous

Hmm Hobbies. I'm attached to the family computer, I know about the body, erm... I have my own world that I set stories in (some of my characters even come from them but they have been altered a bit), critiquing art, making coffees and teas (and I just got a job doing exactly that *dances*), cooking stuff and I just got back into drawing. I should have one up by tomorrow.

Hikaru, you have the coolest life ever!

Hey, why don't you post some of your photos and artworks in the studio. It's getting really slow there.

What colour/s is alien skin?

hikaru.dream

I never really thought it much as cool. I'm quite adapted to thinking it's a completely normal life :)

I love taking pictures. I'm just not good at it. And people run away from me...

I was thinking we could make a big thread for people who don't want to particularly make a thread for themselves. I will post that if I ever get around to it.

Alien?
....erm....
Purple! *random*

Anonymous

Quote from: "hikaru.dream"I was thinking we could make a big thread for people who don't want to particularly make a thread for themselves. I will post that if I ever get around to it.

I thought that is what this was.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Oooof, yeah, and then y'all can teach me how to do anime pictures on Photoshop...bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!

hikaru.dream

Quote from: "Nightshade"Oooof, yeah, and then y'all can teach me how to do anime pictures on Photoshop...bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!

I'd like to know that too.

Someone teach me how to do anime pictures with a mouse pad :/

Anonymous

If you go onto deviant art they have a lot of tutorials on there.