Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WIP warrior chick ((pg 2))

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2008, 08:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Alrighty. I redid the design for my little pieced together girl. And felt like posting up the rough pictures. Sorry they aren't inked, I'm just lazy and hate inking

[center:jv4td7pr]
I'll just link to this one, as it's a nakkie one! O.O How shocking!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/C ... _scars.jpg

Edit: Might as well add this one. I was in the mood for nudes the other night. Go figure. Here is my lizardfolk/Drygan girl Ra'rin
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/C ... _naked.jpg[/center:jv4td7pr]

Anonymous

I redid Doyle, my retired mercenary! I really need to draw more of my SotE characters....my studio here is all empty D8

Tally

Doyle yay!! This shall help me as I draw that plushie picture! <333 Still love his hair. P:

Anonymous

8D Yay! I like his hair too. The scan didn't turn out super awesome, it looks was better in my sketchbook.  But I can't wait for the plushie picture 8D Ruben is so adorable

Anonymous

It's a Doyle-ie! =D

He's lookin' Q-L Rinaness.

Anonymous

Anonymous

COOL. D=

Q-L

Kyuu El!

Pah. *storms off*

Anonymous

Oh!

*laughs* Well, good thing no one loves me for my brains

Anonymous

This is some random chick I drew because I missed drawing wings. And I don't really have a character with wings. Not sure if I am going to make her into an actual character or not. As...this is all I have of her. But, I donno. I do love me the wings.

[center:12pvr0hl][/center:12pvr0hl]

Tally

Hmmmm, she looks like she could be tough! =D

Your wings are so flowy and beautiful. T______T

Anonymous

Those aren't even good wings xD I should actuallytry sometime. I find adding that extra joint just makes them look better. Donno why.

Anonymous

Doyle again! This time with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better hair and in color!
[center:1xpfybft][/center:1xpfybft]

Anonymous

More Doyle 8D I am trying to get better at drawing men and he seems a good subject for it. I've been drawing characters in their underwear recently, and as Doyle is a peasant, he doesn't actually wear underwear xD Pose is a little funky and like I said, I'm not so good with boys. But I love the scars.

[center:lw5183ph][/center:lw5183ph]

I want to make a new girl, Maella. Still working her information out, but I love her art. She's padded for your comfort 8D

[center:lw5183ph][/center:lw5183ph]

Anonymous

This was mostly random, but I rather liked how it turned out. Clothes were drawn by Lizzy. She is an empath with a funny eye that makes her living telling fortunes to people. And is addicted to opium. Donno if I'm going to join her or not, but I loved how the picture turned out.

[center:rsu6643n][/center:rsu6643n]

Anonymous

Wow, Rina, you're a really good artist.

And, if you don't mind me pointing something out, I think I know why the 'extra' joint makes your wings look better.  

If you look at the structure of a bird's (or bat's) wings, they're really modified arms.  That so-called extra joint on your wings is the elbow joint.  It looks right because those wings would actually work, anatomically speaking.  Not getting into aerodynamics, cuz that's not my field.  I'm just a med student dropout.  xD

Anonymous

>/////< Thank you. I have been really trying to get better at art. Everyone here is so much better then me its a little depressing.

I always figured it just looked like they would fold up better, but you are probably right. Makes them look more like an extra arm

Anonymous

This is my new demon summoner lady, Shahira. She summoned up Rhi's Morgan and now they......bicker a lot. And Morgan wants to kill her and she's a spoiled brat. Good times had by all. Shahira is half fae and half elven, which gives her the weird coloring.

[center:3uw8m2cz][/center:3uw8m2cz]

Tally

Oooh splendid! o.o Killer quasi-boots! xD

Anonymous

They still totally count as sandals xD The holes make it so! Also o____O Whoa. You has a fancy admin tag now!

Anonymous