Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WIP warrior chick ((pg 2))

Started by Anonymous, December 29, 2008, 08:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Here is a character I am planning on joining soon. She is a Solisi Priestess named Voice of the Sun. Very vain, arrogant and has twin drow slaves. Other then that...I don't know anything else about her xD

Clothes and headdress done by Lizzy and the rest of the jewelry is done by my friend Dani

[center:1d1usghq][/center:1d1usghq]

Anonymous

Anonymous

I messed up inking her legs |:

Anonymous

You're such a...uh...something rather. PERFECTIONIST. Yes, thank you, that was the word.

Anonymous

Oh whoa! O: BLING! Mucho bling! o.o So pretty! Great job! =D

Anonymous

o_o Are her boobs hanging out? |: I bet the sand chafes her nipples lyke whoa. XD and Sunburns must be a bitch.

I like her headdress thing. XD I bet it makes those awesome jewerly clinking noises.

Anonymous

Well, I was told they often bare one or both breasts. So, she's baring away. And she'll eventually be dark skinned, so she doesn't have to worry to much about sunburns.

Anonymous

Ooooh. I like the look of her. This is really fantastic Rina.
Also if someone is playing the Drow slaves at some point chat me up, I'd love to play one. I'm very interested in them, and have never really gotten to make one. So yes. ^_^

Once again very pretty and pass that on to the other ladies involved as well ^_^

Anonymous

I had no real plans for the slaves. They are like the equivalent of 10, well behaved and she treats them like dogs. Not badly, just like they aren't real people. They are to do what she commands and melt into the background when she doesn't want to deal with them.

Not sure how much fun they would be. She doesn't want firey slaves that need to be broken in or anything. But if you want too play one, there is a boy and a girl.

Anonymous

I started this sketch the other day and worked on it a bit more at game today and felt like putting it up. It's Ra'rin, though I think she's missing some scars. Her feet were done by Lizzy, the rest is me

[center:1cz1segg][/center:1cz1segg]

This one will is my High Lord. I'm still making him and fleshing out his house. But I just got this image of him and wanted to draw him. Clothes by Lizzy.

And my little currently kidnapped Mordi trainee, Raphael

Anonymous

It's Coventry. Looking all awesome. Few men have the confidence to wear pink. And if there is anything Coventry has, it's confidence is spades. This was colored in copics and clothes were drawn by Lizzy ^__^

[center:2b5v0wlx][/center:2b5v0wlx]

Anonymous

Another sketch dump. I really need to ink and color more. I just find that every time I try to color anything, I don't have to colors I want.

[center:mxacfc6z]

Ra'rin, looking far to pretty. She's not supposed to be that pretty looking, yet she ends up looking pretty. Oh well. Draw for Rhi :heart:[/center:mxacfc6z]

[center:mxacfc6z]

My soon to be made barbarian girl, Kerra. I think I'm going to lose the sword and have her fight with a big ass maul.[/center:mxacfc6z]

Anonymous

This one wasn't actually done by me, it was drawn by my friend Dordji. But is is so fucking adorable I had to share it. It's Shahira's demon pet, Zahi

[center:3q4nreva][/center:3q4nreva]
LOOK AT THE ARMS! THEY ARE FOR HUGGING!

This one is by me. It's a new character I am making, another blood alchemist and sibling to Mikhail. Meet Anja.

Aaaand an updated not suck picture of Mikhail. Both Mikhail and Anja are WIP and still have some fixin' and colorin' done

Anonymous

New character 8D Yay! She's still a WIP, but I like her so far xD Clothes by Lizzy as always

Anonymous

So, this is a little old, but I had to do a self portrait for art class and we could throw in fantasy elements. So I did myself as a voodoo queen!

[center:2zck8jwv][/center:2zck8jwv]