Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Plea

Started by Anonymous, May 22, 2009, 04:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It is probably way past time I did this but here goes.

To be brief: I need somebody who will be willing to help me get into better posting habits. Somebody who is willing to pester me and pester me until I get a post out.

To be not so brief: I need help. SotE is awesome and I have always wanted to play a larger role in it but, due to my lack of timely thread responses, I have not been able to make my characters have a larger impact in this world nor do I trust myself to take on roles that require a somewhat fast poster (Royalty or what have you). Hell, I have got three threads that I have not responded to for a couple of months. I can probably take the title of "Resident Ghost" with little to no contest. I view that as a failure on my part.

Now to break away from the self-loathing and get back on topic. I will provide anybody who is willing to help me (be it a person I am currently in a thread with or not) full cooperation. I will provide my email, YIM and AIM names, my Facebook, anything that is deemed needed to bug me to post.

As a warning, I will probably not be able to repay you except in any threads that are created. I will probably be snappy at times, as I am prone to do, but anybody who helps will have my deepest gratitude and thanks.

You already have my thanks for reading this.
~Crono