Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some doodles by tebby xD

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2009, 04:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

the background is bright pink...lemme know if i should change it (i find it annoying myself but maybe that's just me)

Anonymous

It's so...pink XD But, it's not bad. I can't draw with anything exept a pencil XD

Anonymous

i know it's pink...just so happened thats the background i was working on xD thanks! ^^ and i draw better with a pencil too...but i don't have a scanner...this is just a work in progress right now

Lion

That's really cool Tebs! Love your style

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Anonymous

I can't draw with a tablet to save my life xD I need to work at it so I don't utterly fail. I love the pose ^__^ It's really cute!

Anonymous

thanks ^^....it's taken me a good year to get where i am...and i still don't like half the stuff i do...this is my fave mostly because of the pose but i need more detail so you can see why she's like that

Anonymous

Anonymous

That's a really cute drawing!! <33

Anonymous

this is another one i have been working on...it's rather odd and i fail at backgrounds (hence the plain maroon xD)

Anonymous

I dig that dress! It looks really neat, the folds and everything. Also, I want to play with her hair.

Anonymous

this is just a quick sketch i did. but it looked really silly without color so i decided to scribble color it as well which is soo much fun! xD

Anonymous

Awww! That's a cute picture! x3

Anonymous

*snuggs* thanks =3...i may post the actual picture someday as a comparison but for now everyone is gonna have to deal with the drawing XP

Anonymous

x3 Well, can't wait to see if you do or don't!

Anonymous

I will thrive to become as able as you!!
I loooves your drawings ^^ :heart:

Anonymous

8D thanks Evee! *snuggs* you need to post some of your drawings!

Anonymous

Anonymous

This is Draccy's character Tarlaka...i don't know how well i did on this considering her expression is fail...but i used a different technique with coloring then i am used to so i am pretty proud of it ^^

the full body will come later...