Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some doodles by tebby xD

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2009, 04:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD THAT'S SO CUTE. I LOVE IT TO BITS. <3<3<3<3<3

Anonymous

*squee* X3 i'm glad you like it....i'll fix the mistakes later but for now i feel like being lazy xDDD

Anonymous

This is my Character Aloysius. He was...interesting to draw. I tried to draw him almost evil, but i kinda fail at expressions...hopefully it isn't too terrible

Anonymous

Awww! That looks awesome Tebby! His expression is spectacular! He looks so mischievous! He gonna bite someone as well.

Anonymous

Wonderful pictures love! I especially like Tarlaka and the girl in red. Popcorn also loves them.

Anonymous

teehee ok..so i have been putting off posting because i am lazy, but also because i have been drawing and coloring the above picture (i know it ain't much but it was fun ^^)

That is Bella Sophia, and as of now she does not have a profile. But in the near future i plan on making her into a character of mine...so yea, tralala

Anonymous

ok so this is a quick drawing/coloring i did of Loosh's character Belenus Lost. I kinda like it...although his eyes bother me greatly. I may go back and fix those at some point in the future. and those of you who follor me on DA may have already seen this, but i figure my art gallery on here has been gathering some dust XP

Anonymous

Oh my gosh. You did a really good job. D8 Honestly, I didn't think you'd draw Belenus. xD You managed to capture him well. And his haiiirrrrrr, I love the way you drew it. x3 Thank you! I'll have my part of our art trade done soon!

Anonymous

glad you like it ^^ He was really fun to draw!

Anonymous

This is Draccy's character Pindra. Gah...5 hours of coloring and pencils sharpened to half their original length, but it was totally worth it! I am proud of how this turned out. I just have to figure out a better way to get it onto the computer.

Anonymous

Woah! That looks awesome Tebby! Plus you know...she has a nice......SMILE.

Yeah. That's what I'm looking at.

Anonymous

I'm looking at it because it's purrrrrdy and aweeeesome.

Anonymous

O_O Oh wow!!

She's so cute!! XD and I love her top! and her hair is so cuuuuute! You did an awesome job on the colouring too and O_O I'm impressed! 8D it's really good.

Anonymous

X3 thanks everyone! I'm really glad you like it Draccy! 8D I wish i could get the colors the way they are on the paper XP

Anonymous

possible new character? this is just a rough sketch. No editing in photoshop (aside from cropping to make it smaller >.>) I will be going back and making a lineart/coloring her later.

Anonymous

Got bored this afternoon so i decided to paint and this is what came out of it! This doth be Bella Sophia!

Anonymous

Hey, that's really cool! what kinda paint didja use? =D

Anonymous

that doth be water color. =3

Anonymous

Oooah x3 I use it differently. It looks good =DD

XD better than I can do. I'm HORRIBLE with traditional stuff. I'm okay with pencils... Paint is.. D8 eugh. KEEP AT IT! >8V I command you!

Anonymous

was bored (again) last night so i decided to doodle. And this is what came out ^^

It...took a bit longer to color than i expected, so i didn't end up finishing it until this afternoon.

(also ignore the fact that her feet are cut off. my scanner couldn't fit the entire piece of paper)