Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Secret in the Woods (open by request)

Started by Cobalt, June 07, 2015, 03:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobalt

The ghost took a deep breath into its meatsuit, swelling up with the sensation of filling up a body, and then just left.

Zea got herself back into her fingers and toes in time to drop only to one knee, but actual eyesight and clear feelings were a little delayed.

"Nnh." She blinked a few times, and waved a hand where she had last seen a person. "Hey. Actual body owner here. How's tricks."

She kept blinking. She was cold. Wonderful.

JackieCat

AHHHH!!!  So sorry for the super late reply!

Kilarhas took a step back when the woman seemed to become herself again. "Are you alright?" he asked, stepping towards her.  He wondered why the ghost had left, and if it really had, perhaps it was just putting on a show to fool him?  He didn't think so, they had seemed so confused before, unless that had been an act as well.  Kilarhas kept his guard up, either way.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: