Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wally's Wants and Limits

Started by WallyD, March 19, 2017, 01:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I really love ones that are comical. With chaos, stupidity, and sarcasm. But I can also rp other plots, so no complaints here.
What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
So far I have yet to run into a plot I did not like.
How often can you reply to any given thread?
When ever I can. I check daily, so whenever you post, I'll be close behind.
What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Forever? I always reply, but sometimes people just disappear so I tend to ditch the tread until they reply back.
Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I don't actually know what that is but I'm assuming it's like Messanger on FB or even the Discord chat.
Are you open to post volleying?
Yay! I like the rapidness of it.
Anything else?
I would love it if our characters keep in touch. I want my characters to have friends and not be alone for the rest of their lives. Like, having more than on thread of different adventure would be so flipping cool.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I'm against godmoding, it kinda makes me sad to see people not allow their characters to be harmed.
What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Uh, I guess flirting is OK. As long as it's with the characters an not me ;D Truthfully I think it's important for characters to still grow, so dating and marriage is cool too.
What are your limits in regards to sex?
Sex is a no go, thank you very much. If it does happen, let it fade to black.
What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
They're cool with me and my characters. Mostly because Im are either too young or their dudes, so it's not their child.
What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
There are no limits with violence. I love the blood and gore stuff.
What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Uh, so, abuse is a shaking plot. If the other person is ok with it, then I wont mind as much. However, I will never be in a plot where rape is involved.
Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I would like to be asked first, I don't like my characters to have a sudden change that I didn't give them.
What about healing?
So I have one character that I don't want healed, but the others are ok if you ask (Unless it was an injury from a fight that happened in the tread. Heal me all you want).
Anything else?
If there's anything that I didn't cover and you want to know, hit the pm button.

Tags: