Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tarlaka Glockmoor, Commander of Adela *FLASHBACKONLY*

Started by Draconian, June 03, 2015, 04:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

This character is for flash back only, seeing as how she's currently MIA! or dead!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Tarlaka Glockmoor
Age 25
Gender Female
Species Winged Elf Thing
Ethnicity Closest would be Serenien - However, is this is up for debate.
Height 5'10"
Occupation Commander of Adela
Residence Ketra, Adela Castle

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description

Tarlaka is a sturdy woman. While she isn't exactly bulky, she's made of lean muscle and and knows how to use every limb to the best of her ability. While she's tall, she isn't exactly broad and could probably easily be mistaken as an easy target. Her hair is a very dark blue - nearly black and for bangs she sports a forelock of brighter blue hair.

The most noticeable thing about her are her wings. With a twelve foot wingspan, Tarlaka can take up space when she wants to. Most people she meets do not have wings and as such, she uses them to intimidate and call attention to herself. It usually works. Rarely seen outside of her armor, Tarlaka has been known to wear the occasional dress or just much more plain clothes since having her daughter.

Personality

A military prodigy. Tarlaka started at the bottom and over the course of a few years (a very few years) she rose to the top. Of course she made enemies along the way, people feeling that she'd only gotten to where she was for sleeping with the king or doing other such favors.  Having no time for such drivel, Tarlaka never paid mind to it and continued to do the job she was given.

Stubborn is a good word for her. Loyal to a fault is good, too. There is little she wouldn't do for her King. Another thing she is is extremely sarcastic and perhaps a little too blunt. When she wears her armor she is someone else, someone guarded and ready to call someone out on their bullshit. How she acts towards someone is dependent, quite literally, on what she's wearing. When she's wearing her armor she is a sword protector to the Kingdom of Adela. When she's not, she's mostly Seiteki's mom, sometimes lady.

Magic/Abilities

Tarlaka has no magic.
She is extremely skilled with fighting. Mostly in swordplay and hand to hand combat. She's not the commander because she's good she's the commander because she's amazing.
Also she can fly. That helps.

Relationships
Akkiel - A lover of sorts. They were unable to explore what they felt for one another too deeply before she was kidnapped. Of course, before they were "sort of lovers" she was his sworn protector and did her job well. Between the two of them, with her abilities and his brains(when he wasn't fanagaling with prostitutes), they were a good pair.

Seiteki - Tarlaka's daughter to another knight after a night of mistakes a few years prior. While she was hesitant to have a child, she grew to love Seiteki, even going so far as to suggest leaving the castle - Akkiel wouldn't hear of it. Seiteki is still at the castle, being cared for.

Sharlee - Tarlaka's younger sister. They get along (Sort of). Sharlee is looking for tarlaka, or at least looking for information about her where ever she can.

History

The eldest of three, Tarlaka grew up in a small town on the boarder of Serendipity and Adela. She is the only one of her siblings to look like she does, the rest are quite average elfy sorts. At a young age she took a keen liking to military tactics and eventually she moved to Ketra. There she was soon knighted and the rest is history.

At a young age she was made Commander. Possibly in part because the King was also very young and felt like he could related to her. They grew to become good friends and while they had always been a spark between them, they knew that duty came first and the idea of a King and his Commander becoming an item would look bad. Eventually, Akkiel went on one of his famous trips away from the castle and Tarlaka had a child with another knight.

On his return, the spark was more intense, either from distance or from a little growing up on their part they became an item. Sort of. Eventually, tragedy struck and Tarlaka couldn't handle the stress of a child and a king for a lover and she ran away. Her armor was missing, her sword. Everything she would need to travel. She'd run away without a second thought to her king, lover or child.

Or that was what people thought had happened until her black feathered wings were staked to the castle gates weeks later as a brutal tell of where she had gone. The blood was fresh and the wings were indeed hers.

Kidnapped. Or held for ransom. Or perhaps murdered.

That was the only information the castle had ever gotten and Tarlaka has been missing since.

She is presumed dead.

Notes!
Did your character know Tarlaka The Commander? Let me know! We can work neat things out or something since Tarlaka is not dead.

Tarlaka is the second oldest character (I remember making) on SotE.
Like. It's awful.  Here's a blurb, January 26, 2002.
she walks toward the castel gates her swords clanging loudly on her back her knee length silver hair glowing in the sun"so I'm the new knight here."she smiles.

Pure Gold. |: Even has the silver hair I gave her originally. I had to bring her back, even if it's for FB's. >: I missed her. She's my babbu.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads