Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Draco's Dandy Character Catalogue.

Started by Draconian, June 15, 2015, 11:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

If you think ANY of these characters would click with yours in ANY way, let me know! We can put them in a bottle and shake it until they get along.

Also note: Most of these character's can't read or write - They've grown up in places that didn't utilize these tools or were in positions that didn't allow them the luxury of doing so.

The blurbs were hard so a good portion of them are just going to be dirtyquick facts, yo.

Adela

The Regent of Adela
Pallaton Valerius// Male // 37 // Human // Leader of Adela
Relationship Status: It's Complicated  ♡♡♡♡
Having recently lost his wife of eighteen years, Pallaton's life as of the last while has been tending to work. New developments with the country however have made the castle interesting for a time.

Tarlaka * Flashback Only//  Female || 25 || Winged Elf Thing || Military Genius/Commander.
Relationship Status : It's Complicated
The previous Commander of Adela. Tarlaka can be used if you wanted your character to know her before her disappearance or something of the sort! Nothing major plot-wise can happen, since, y'know, she's missing. If you can guess where Tarlaka is, you get a cookie!

Yuuki// Male || 32 || Human || Freelancer/Scammer/Con Artist/Mercenary
Relationship Status : Full Time Big Brother - Not actively seeking one. (But wouldn't be opposed to trying something out.)
Yuuki is a warm hearted superstitious individual. Magic kinda weirds him out, but he can literally teleport so he's not allowed to talk. He lives with his younger brother - though not by blood - and usually Niaaki comes first in All Things. Yuuki is available for all the things. His tattoo's let people from Essyrn and the moraki desert know he's a murderer! ( though he did not do it ) Generally, he's super easy to throw around in plots as long as you're prepared for someone who doesn't understand anything.

Luna// Female || 22 || Human || Dragon Rider [NeedsanUpdate]
Relationship Status : Single ( Maybe betrothed? I dunno. wanna play her future husband? let me know!)
Luna is a blank slate that comes with a smart ass dragon. =D I know nothing about her, I imagine she's all for justice and what not seeing as how she's part of the military. Nothing too fantastical about her.

Herostratus// Male || 32 || Human || Knight
Relationship Status : Needs to make babies to pass on the family name. ♡♡♡
Herostratus is a ... Knight in Shining Armour. With a secret. He's a werewolf. A curse passed down onto him by his mother's death. He takes no pleasure in the beast and has lived with the secret for twenty years. He's got a lot of growing up to do emotionally and is still fairly bad with people, so if you want your character to have orders barked at them or to butt heads with someone, Hero is your guy.

Avalaton// Male || 19 || Noble/Soldier
Relationship Status:  Uuuuuhhhm
Avalaton is a slightly downtrodded recently un-mothered young man who was on his first tour of the country to learn better from everyone. He's a good boy who wants to do good things for his father and his country.

Draconian

Serendipity

Adalia// Female || 25 || Human ||  Mageknight/Runaway
Relationship Status: Taken ♡♡♡
After an accidental adventure, Adalia was struck with wanderlust and was never quite content with the life of a noble mageknight. What's worse (in her opinion) is that her father is looking for a husband for her before she just too dang old to make heir's for his house.

Cadreinth// Male || 37 || Human || High Lord of Jadenshine
Relationship Status: Widower - Not looking, already has an heir.
Cadreinth is a jaded (ha ) man. What he gets he works hard for. He doesn't believe anything just happens and if you want something, you can't wait for it, you have to go get it your own damn self. He can't stand pity and would likely punch someone in the mouth instead of talk calmly if they insulted his family. He's a cut throat business man (Not literally) and has little time for people. Generally, unless it's an odd day or you've caught him off guard, he's a bit of an asshole.

Gardenia// Female || 17 || Human || High Lord of Jadenshine's Daughter. Useful bargaining tool.  
Relationship Status: Married to Hyacinthe ♡♡♡
The illegitimate child of the High Lord's Adelan wife and their horse master - A Duhjari man. Her father loves her dearly and her less than truthful origins has never changed this. Gardenia has grown up to be the best at what she does and while she's a teenage girl she does know what he father does and plans on taking his place some day. She is cursed by lycanthropy. Or at least, that's what she thinks it is.

Callista// Female || Early Twenties || Human || Flower Girl.  
Relationship Status: Has a strange relationship with another less than great person. ♡♡♡
Callista has crippling self-worth. It works with what she does and whom she belongs to. Being a person is unfamiliar and apparently she gets attached to people who treat her like one. Which is why she generally isn't allowed to meet people. I think at heart she can be a kind person, but if she has an instruction, she'll do it. Even if the cost is great to her personal well being.  

Reinier// Male || Seems to be Early twenties || "Human" ||  Trader
Relationship Status: Single
Reinier is the name of the vessel for the soul that resided in a dagger. A series of tricks he placed on the previous dagger owner, Callista, helped him gain a body back. He's slowly situating himself to being human again after how many eons of being an object. Reinier is not a nice man. He's selfish, egotistical and for the most part, just... A bad guy. He's looking for his brothers and sisters so that they might once again be a force to reckon with. As he's only been human for a few months, his powers have not grown to their full potential though even now, he's still an extremely powerful individual.

Draconian

Connlaoth

Kairius Avarali// Male // 26 // human?? // Heir to the Duchy of Folkvar
Relationship Status: Single, probably betrothed.
The only male relative of the current Duke, he was given the family name and is expected to be a good leader. No pressure.

Sunniva// Female || 20 || Human || Knight of the White Lily
Relationship Status: Has a friend or two probably.
Sunniva is a devote Ansgarian and extremely religious. As a tool for the church and little else, Sunniva is quite immature and probably has temper tantrums. Discovered to be an adhara at a young age, she was raised by the church and has developed very little of herself. Ignoring how I've been writing the rest of these I'd love to get Sunniva out of her comfort zone and see how she ticks. Also she has no eyes and is completely blind.

Valerian// Male || 23 || Human || Stablehand.
Relationship Status: Single. And sad.
Valerian is a victim of the civil war. Drafted into the military, he was wounded and discharged. He's missing part of his leg from the knee down and his back is covered in burn scars. He's slightly ashamed of his discharge - what young man wants to come back from wounds instead of being a hero? I haven't played him yet, but he seems like a fun one. Also enjoys being drunk.

Fred// Male || 26 || Human || Doctor/Clinic Owner
Relationship Status: Single. Can't really afford to be in a relationship for secrety reasons.
Fred is actually Medina's identical twin! That was a hint there. A big ol' hint. Also there's some obviousness in the profile. Anyway, Fred is a kind and caring individual and runs a (mostly free) clinic a sort of 'by donation' you don't have to, but if you can, cool. Not part of the church and running a clinic from the top floor of his house/Sisters shop, Fred is in fact a mage and while he is capable of completely healing someone, not wanting to rouse suspicion he simply uses good old needle and thread that may or may not have some magical healing properties added to it. Your character hurt? Fred's your doctor! You a mordecai? Fred is still your doctor! So on and so forth. Baseline is - He's a nice fellow and is willing to do nice things for bad people. (sometimes)

Medina// Female || 26 || Human || Seamstress/Fashion Designer
Relationship Status: A mistress of sorts. ♡♡♡
Medina is Fred's identical twin. While Fred is all about giving, Medina is a little more selfish to make up for how giving Fred is. Part of her finds it annoying that Fred pushes himself above and beyond for people he doesn't know. I'm not really sure where I want to go with Medina personality wise. I have Fred far more figured out than Medina! She does practice her magic in secret and they could possibly get her into trouble/make friends. She also does fashion stuff so... That could lead to her knowing some important people or something. I dunno. Medina is up in zee aaaair. She's the Grand Duke's Baby Momma.

Bifrost// Male || 25-35 || Human? || Vagabond
Relationship Status: Taken. ♡♡♡♡
Bifrost is ... Unique. He's probably lived a hundred times but he doesn't remember it. He is a reincarnation of a nature god. He has no idea of this and it's possible that many of his previous incarnations didn't know either. Maybe something is missing and that's why he can't remember. Mostly he's full of hot air, but get him pissed enough and someone will eat his knuckles ( but not literally)

Adelaide// Female ||  27 || Human || Templar

Apollonia// Female || 27 || Human || Mordecai Falcon-ry-er.

Aveline// Female || 25 || Human || Duchess ♡♡♡

Dylan// Male || 33 || Human || Mordecai

Elk and Friend// Female and Male || 18-25 [Friend is a moose who cares how old he is] || Elk is a Human, Friend is a Moose || Elk murders people. Friend does Moose Things.

Lucas// Male || 35 || Human || Vagabond

Draconian

Essyrn

Jaiha// Female || 20 || Human/??? || Stay at home mom?
Relationship Status: Owned by Juras. ♡♡♡
A gladiator slave! She's pretty badass. Prooobably does not enjoy being a slave, so there's that! I don't know much about her except that she's definitely all about showing people up and being very chest-puffy.  Has since been free'd and is living happily ever after. For now.

Serenity// Female || 19 || Human || Brothel Girl (Kinda)
Relationship Status: Single, unowned.
Serenity is a sweet girl at heart. She's never known cruelty (except for being sold into slavery) and has been treated like a queen her whole life, groomed to be someones lover and mistress. She's naive, a little silly and lovely. Serenity is one of those terribly kind people you want to roll your eyes at because they're just so damn nice and it's annoying and awful.

Sol// Male || Old Enough || "Human" || Maker of Problems.

Draconian

The Wanderers

Avery// Male || Old || Not Human || Being here
Avery is an odd duck! He's super curious about All The Things and while he's super curious he's also super apathetic to things going on around him.  I don't have much on Avery, he's just... Goin' with the flow.
Jaks// Male || 53 || Short Lived Elf || Archaeologist 
Relationship Status: Haaaaa. hahahahahaha. Haaa. he's single. ♡♡♡
Jaks is an old character I brought back and maybe he'll get his happy ending! He's well educated and can get lost in his work for days. Past events have left him different and a little short tempered and he doesn't go anywhere new without a decently sized knife.

Raizel// Female || ?? || Looks to be elven || Wandering Vigilante
Relationship Status: Single, not looking to become involved. Plutonically OR romantically! (Do it anyway =DD)
Raizel is an amnesiac. She remembers nothing about herself. Strangely good with combat, she supposes she was a warrior of some sort. There are scars all over her body and she knows she's had a pair of wings amputated. She's generally kind but won't hesitate to kill - Raizel may not know who she is but she knows what kind of person she wants to be. - A super badass one.

Sharlee// Female || 22 || Elfy-Human! || Wandering Trader
Relationship Status: Trying Something Out. ♡♡♡ Has a (baby) dragon as a friend and companion.
Naive. Kind. One of those awful optimistic Glass-is-half-full kinda people. She's nice. Blends well into the background.

Taich// Female || 26 || Human || Uuuh... Directionless Revenge Seeker
Taich is new! She's a remake of an old character and I've kept the basis of her. She's kind to animals and is a skilled archer and hunter and is very in touch with nature. However, this time she has a noisy, nosy, annoying bow named Tristan. She made a deal with this cursed bow, a blood pact, and now, even if she tossed him off a cliff he'd fall into her hands again eventually. Her part of the deal is to find his brothers and on the search for those, she's looking for her own beast to wreck revenge upon.

Xala// Female || 22 || Dragon Merger || Game Hunter
Relationship Status: Single. Sorta. They're both single!
Xala is from a tribe in the Thunderblacks. They eventually become dragons. Except Xala 'cause she's broken. So she's stuck as a human looking creatures with some pretty odd traits which includes having scales and being mostly impervious to heat and fire. She's an odd duck, loves a challenge, doesn't back down from anything and usually, if she likes you, she'll stick her neck out for ya. That being said, she generally isn't a good person and if you have anything of value, you better watch your back!

Lonely Bird// Male || ?? || Broken Horned Unicorn || Sea Thief
Relationship Status: Blooooop
Lonely Bird is a poor hornless unicorn. He's stuck as a people and has had the place of his horn sealed. I don't really have any plans for him - No solid ones, at least! Except that he's got about ten years to live. >: Poor thing.

Hydra// Male || 25-35 || ? ? ? Humanoid || Ship hand.
Relationship Status: Is 'mine'd by the lovely Aura-Lee ♡♡♡
Hydra is an odd boy. He hates himself and can't quite understand why other people might not. He's big, he's scary, he's kinda weird looking and he has no idea what he is or the things he can turn into. All in all, he's a little unpredictable and it takes a soothing calm to keep him grounded.

Sapphire// Male || ?? || Kulshedra ||   
Relationship Status: He's taken one. ♡♡♡
Sapphire is from the Thunderblacks. A tribe of serpent-dragon people reside there and he's one of the lower ranking ones. In a fit of rebellion he's left and finds himself traveling around, naive of the world and looking for 'his.' Of course he's found it but hey, he's still naive and trying to convince him to open mouth kiss people might be funny.

Sindri// Male || Adult || Wolf-Human shapeshifter || Hunter
Relationship Status: Single. Packless.
Sindri is a strange creature. First and foremost he is a wolf. Not a human. Not a human that can turn into a wolf, he is a wolf that can become human. He'd spent the better part of his life as a puppy and sometimes he carries on his strange puppy traits - though he's gotten out of the habit of trying to scratch his ears with his back feet. He's a gentle kinda guy once you get to know him and he enjoys helping - provided you aren't a big ol' jerk.

Sinika// Female || Adult || Wolf-Human shapeshifter || Caretaker
I don't know. =D I think I want to keep her? We'll see. She needs some friends.

Solaudrym// Male || Adult || Drider || Guardian
Relationship Status: It'd take a special person to love this. (but maybe break the curse)
He's mean and he eats people. :B

Nail// Male || Adult || Hell Hound || Trusty Pup
Relationship Status: Single - unclaimed.
Needs a master or he's going to die a slow painful death. Would preferred something long lived, kthnx.

Rune and Hippo// male || 21 || Human with a Strange Friend ||  Following Strange Instructions to a Strange End.

Tags: