Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane (A Prince's Past)

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 22, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway

Viola was sulking. 

The Prince had ignored her all day!  he was with Lord Abigor who was also being distant.  She approached the library when Sabre left and after waiting a little bit watched as Abigor's father entered then left...soon followed by his son.

Viola followed him to the gallery.  She entered quietly.  "Lord Abigor...  Why did you not come get me to watch you spar with the Prince?"  She pouted.

"How could you deny me time with the boy.  You know his father keeps him locked away!  He is pure...  Imagine the energy he possess!  We could harness that power Abigor!  harness it!,

She walked closer until she was in his arms but Abigor had no desire for Viola in that way.  He liked them submissive...though he loved the fight to break them he didn't wish for it to be all fight and with Viola it would be more fight than fun.

Jelenis Tythe

His book was on Rune Magic...an old book, not seen by very many eyes, he laid on his stomach and started to leaf through the pages.  He had to lay on his belly, laying on his rear was uncomfortable, painfully so...but despite it he felt an odd shred of pleasure, probably because he defied Zenethor and Abigor and he had never defied anyone before in his life.

The book showed him new Runes, interesting long forgotten ones and it was these that interested the young prince most of all. He softly said some of the names out loud, liking the way they sounded.

"Sapria." The Rune that allowed one to drain strength from an enemy.

"Lunarith." The Rune that allowed you to create moonlight in darkness.

"Ithior." The Rune that could bind two demons to each other.

All of them were were interesting, but he would start with 'Sapria' when he had finished his lesson with Zenethor and Abigor tomorrow.  He was sure it would take the General's son days to read the book he had given him....if he could even read that was.

Parkway

Abigor looked over to where he placed the book Sabre had given him.  For once he wanted to read something and not delve into the many pleasure of the flesh. 

He had no desire for Viola but the way she held him and used her...err...assets was beginning to wear on his resolve.  But, he persevered.  Pushing her to arms length and creating some distances.

"Viola!  You knew we were here...perhaps if you were not trying to waylay another you'd have remembered and been here,  hmmm?"  He pulled the cloth that was holding his hair back and tossed it over the book casually. 

Viola's eyes slid over and she gave him a half smile.   "Since when do you read?  Or is this a ploy to catch him?  Will I need to count you as one of my competitors?"  She had walked over to the book and flipped a few pages before barking a quick chuckle.  "This is a child's book!  What are you two up too?"  She whirled around and approached him.

Abigor was almost done cleaning up and he turned to her.  "I am way above you on the ladder love, no need to worry over me and any perceived competition for we are not even on the same level.  Besides, I take what I want Viola.  I can assure you he is not my type.  But, neither are you so it would appear you two just might be perfect for one another.  Don't worry I'll put in a good word for you.  Now please leave me for the evening."

The last part was said low and in a growl.  Letting her know he truly wished to be alone.

Parkway

Abigor was edgy.  He still needed an outlet.  Viola only made it worse.  He watched her leave, her fine ass wiggling as her long tail whipped back and forth.  Yes!  He needed an outlet.

He grabbed the book and his head wrap and quickly went to his chamber.  He bathed and changed.  Leaving the book on the table by the fire place for later.  Part of him burned with embarrassment.  Is that what Prince Sabre was looking to do?  Embrassess him?  Maybe tell the court how he knew nothing of Rune Lore?  He could see this bookish brat doing something along those lines.  He growled.

He needed to get out...drinks...dancing...women...men....whichever and whomever...

He left his chambers and headed towards the distractions he craved at the moment.  To get lost for the night...

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre sent his book aside and climbed into bed, there was no way he would dare not to, if his father found out he had left his chamber for any reason at all other than for something he had sanctioned there would be penalties...he had suffered then once or twice, he had not been able to leave his room for four days after the last.

Ana came in with a warm drink for him and she smiled patting his face.

"Don't you go making Zenethor angry again!" She said wagging her finger at him with a soft smile.

"Do you require ointment for your pain my Princeling..Ana can apply it...nothing I have not seen a hundred times before!"

Sabre flushed red with embarrassment at the thought of displaying his rear to the old demon and her rubbing ointment on his rump like a baby!

"No Ana.....I am fine.....it was my own fault and I should bear it!" He said quickly.

It was stuff like this he wished would stop, the old woman meant well but if she went cackling about it outside to her friends he would be a laughing stock.  Abigor already thought he was a baby and could do nothing for himself....why compound it with stuff like this.

"Good Night my little darling."  She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Night Ana." He said quietly....wishing he could be like normal people his age and do what they were doing instead of living in this comfortable cage.

Jelenis Tythe

As Sabre lay there in bed watching the dying fire a thought came to him, what was the point of being so adept in magic if he could not use it to his advantage.  He wanted to go out, to a tavern in the town and mingle among people and see things.  He quietly got out of bed and went to his wardrobe and pulled on the least conspicuous clothes that he possessed, a pair of tan breeches, a cream shirt and a tan and gold brocade coat.  He stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself, his most telling feature was his hair....so he spoke a few soft words and run his hand over his silvery white locks which turned a chestnut brown.

He grinned to himself....better.

Slowly he turned towards the door and peered out into the antechamber where Ana sat darning and he knew he had to get past her.  For this he used one of his Runes, Stealth to be precise along with Unseen.  He tiptoed out into the corridor and almost run out of the South Wing and down into the courtyard and out into the streets below the castle.  There were people....well demons....loads of them going about their business and he dipped into the nearest tavern...it was called 'The Horned Temptress'.

Once inside he stopped and stared at the scene, demons, high born and low all carousing, womanising, getting drunk. He wondered whether actually he should have come here...but he did...he was here now.  Problem was he was not sure what to do...now that he was.

Parkway

Abigor had entered the tavern and noted Viola already there.  In the arms of one of his father's commanders!  She was too good at her skill for her own good.  He weaved though the crowd and ordered a red wine.  Taking it to arable where he spotted a few friends.

It was true that the general's son had his pick of woman...yet he leaned towards men.  Women held no challage.  They threw themselves at him and this displeased him.  The challenge of winning the object of his affection was what he loved about men.  They would first act as though they didn't want it only to find themselves moaning in delight hours later.  This is not to say that a few of the women here did not peak his interest for some did...Babet, Zula, and Lilith all knew how to make him fight.  And he loved them for it.

As he laughed and spoke a figure entered one he did not know.  A chestnut haired beauty.  He nudged Lord Kora, the other male warrior looked and was instantly drawn.  He hiss to Abigor..."An Incubus!  Makes for a lovely evening.  Shall I beckon him?"  Kora's green eyes glowed.  Without waiting for Abigor as he seemed entranced by the new arrival.  Kora stood his imposing height and girth aimed at the new demon who entered.  He waved and gestured to the new comer.  "Over here mate!"  He called and smiled.

Abigor growled...could be just what he'd been looking for..but those eyes.....where had he seen them before....

Viola noticed the newcomer and watched as the boys called him over...it would do her well to find out who he was and if he was worth spending time with...

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked over to the table that hailed him and his heart fell....why did Abigor have to be here of all the places.  He walked slowly to the table and gave an uncertain smile.

"My Lords.....good evening." He said softly.

He knew Abigor of course, the larger demon was Lord Kora....the amused one in the far corner was Lord Uric.  He had heard rumours about the court of what endeavours all three of them had been involved in and he knew that staying would not be wise.

"It seems my friends are not here.....I should move on and find then." He said softly.

He lowered his dark eyes not wanting to meet their gazes directly.

He turned to leave...this was a bad idea, he should go home right now.

"Farewell to you my lords." He said to them as he did so.

Parkway

Abigor could not look away.  An incubus!  How delightful!

The demon spoke but he was trying to head off!  No, no, no...this would not do!  not at all!

With a smile he gently grabbed the new comers wrist.  Awkwardly walking around the table.  "Not too worry, stay with us..."  He smiled softly...alluringly..."Your friends might be delayed.  Stay have some wine." He pulled another chair from a nearby table. 

"I'm Abigor...Lord Abigor...and your name?"  He had not let go of the demons wrist as his thumb softly rubbed the inner wrist of this new comer.

Jelenis Tythe

He was lightly pushed into the chair and a goblet of wine was banged into the table in front of him, Abigor held his wrist tightly, gently stroking the soft skin in the inside of it.

"My name?" He said his eyes widening.

Sabre was a little scared now, Abigor would not let go.

"I really cannot stay my lords....please let me leave." He said a little more urgently, his voice trembling a little.

The spell he had cast slipped a little and a few strands of silver streaked the side of his head nearest to Abigor.

"Saberion....like the Prince.....now please I have to go!" He tried to pull away from the firm grip that held him , but became aware that Kora was now blocking his exit, even Uric was eying him hungrily.

Parkway

Abigor noticed the others crowding in...oh no...no..no...no...this would not do!   He slowly rumbled and gripped tighter on the demons wrist.  Just when he was about to lay his claim the hint of silver appeared...Saberion....like the Prince?  Those eyes!  DAMN!  This was the Prince! 

He reacted very protectively which made him surprised.  "You heard him!  He needs to find his friends...leave...  back up and let him go...now....."  He spoke in a hiss and one that left no question that this demon incubus was not for their taking.

His eyes bore into Uric and Kona...they left little for argument.  His stare was cold, hard, and unyielding.

Abigor released the demons wrist.  He stood but his eyes burned into the other two still, which backed off reluctantly.

"Shame you need to leave...Saberion...Maybe I can see you out?"  He looked at the glass untouched.  "Or we could get our own table...surely you realized your kind would stir up much desire in this place...one like you needs...protection."  He let his arm go around the demon waist.  "Perhaps alone we could wait for your...err..friends?" 

This was interesting...when did the Prince scare up the nerve to come here!  He was most intrigued.  He let his desire flicker for a moment and it wasn't for the image he portrayed here it was for who he really was and this scared the confident warrior more than anything.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was steered into a private booth by Abigor, the goblet of wine set down once more, he was visibly shaking now.  He had to get back, if his father or Ana checked his room there would be an uproar.  His father would beat him to an inch of his life for being in a place like this, not to mention have his physician check him to see if he had been violated or doing the violating.

"Please I need to get back!" He said urgently.

"I was curious to where people my age....your age go....I did not know that I would draw attention....honestly......please just let me go!" He implored the General's son.

What if Abigor decided he wanted to use him? A secret coup for a General's son to use a Prince in disguise...Sabre would be able to do nothing, say nothing, now he was scared.

"Let me go home....continue your evening.....I am sure Kora and Uric will prove fine company.....you don't even really like me!" He said quietly.

Parkway

Abigor couldn't believe it!  How many nights had he come here and never even thought of the Prince?  Too many!  The one night he comes to forget him and he shows up in disguise.

He remembered what he told Viola a short while ago, he had no interest in the Prince or her...part of it was a lie.  He was becoming more and more interested in this enigma sitting next to him.  Clearly shaking and out of his element.  Abigor knew he could violate him at this moment.  But to do that would violate everything he had been trained to do.

No, never! Abigor heard Master Zenethor...he was to be this demons protector.  His last line of defense.  This was something born and beaten into him.  His natural senses took over and the only thing he could think of was keeping him safe and getting him home.

Abigor finally spoke in a whisper..."Before we leave you must calm yourself.  I know who you really are.  Shhhh, No need to explain to me.  I know how controlling your father is!"  He looked around and took a casual sip from his own glass.  ,Let us rise together as if we are leaving for my chambers.  No one else can tell.  Once you are safe inside the castle we can sneak you back into your room.  Next time just ask me."  He looked at the Prince and winked.  "We can cause some fun!  I can have one of my stable hands pose in your bed as you and we can have some fun...maybe even find you a women...or something else?  Next time we plan it Prince"

He noticed that his friends were now not paying attention and nobody seemed the wiser.  "If you are ready it is safe to go."  He nodded and went to rise. 

Then he asked the Prince a question. "What gave you the impression I didn't like you?  If I did that I apologize, you are not anything what I had assumed you to be.  I think it might turn out quite pleasant getting to know you."  He lightly put his hand of the Prince's lower back guiding him out.  A little for show as to let others know this incubus was taken...
And a little for his own benefit.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was still terrified but he tried hard to stop himself from shaking.

"You don't like me....you think me a weak pampered brat....I see it in your eyes." He said softly.

As for Abigor's suggestion that they do this again so that they might find him a companion was out of the question.  If his father even caught a scent out of place he would be interrogated by him and forced to the physician which was humiliating and painful.  It happened once before, even though Sabre had been nowhere, his father's suspicion went into overdrive, he whipped his son mercilessly and Sabre was not seen out in over a week.  What the Physician had done was horrible, painful and done in front of his father.  When it was confirmed that the Prince was as he should be and no sign of violation, his father had relented and bought him a new book, fussing him like a child.

"I can't!" He said softly.

Then came that firm hand on the small of his back and Sabre felt hot, flushed and at a loss for words.

He did as Abigor ordered him and allowed himself to be steered through the bar where no-one paid him any more attention.  Soon they were out in the street and Sabre eased himself away from the possessive touch.  They made their way back to the castle as Abigor lived there too, the guards did not bat an eyelid when they saw the General's son with a handsome young man at his side...such was commonplace, Abigor did like his conquests and he liked them pretty.

Parkway

Abigor just shook his head, then lowered his gaze.  "You're right.  I did think you pampered and weak.  I still think you are pampered...maybe not weak.  Training will see if today was a freak burst or you really are a King in the making."

He just smiled and could see his eyes changing with different emotions.  Abigor knew...it was his father...the King.  He wouldn't press.  His only concern was to get Sabre home and safe.

He nodded at the guards as they entered.  He couldn't resist he eased in closer and with their hair blocking the full view it would look like he was nuzzling or kissing his newest beauty but instead whispered, "They think you are mine...and we are going to enjoy a long blissful not of lust...tell me Prince...what is it you lust for...what is it you really came looking to find?  Viola?  Another like her...many would love to lay with you...or did you come for something or someone else..."  He didn't finish he wanted to tease the boy.  Part incubus yet so pure it was too tempting. 

Abigor eased back.  "So will you run back to your chamber?  Or follow me to mine?"  He didn't wait to see.  He figured the Prince would head for his own chamber.  But Abigor couldn't help but push the Prince.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre flushed hotly as Abigor spoke and teased him mercilessly.

"No I am not interested in Viola...she is....not ...." He faltered and lowered his eyes.

He turned when he reached the part of the castle that led to his room.

"Are you going to help me sneak back in....you can create a diversion with Ana." He said shyly.

"As for what I lust for....well that is for me to know and you to find out." He said with a small smile.

He shook his head and the chestnut colour melted away and as replaced by the moonlight silver hair, making him look beautiful again.

"So does your charm extend to old nurse maids?" He mused.

"Or just poor unfortunate Incubi?"

Parkway

Abigor turned back..."Sorry yes right of course."  He watched the transformation take place and he inhaled sharply.  Sabre was by far the most beautiful demon he had a pleasure to be close too.

"Ahhh, I make no excuses my chams are for any who wish to receive it."  He came to the entrance of the Prince's chamber.  "Let me go woo sweet Ana."  He hesitated and stepped back..."As for you lustful desires...I will be eager to discover what these are."  He chuckled and entered finding Ana by the fireside.

"Ana!  Sweet, sweet Ana...I fear I may have tweaked a muscle in my thigh today.  Your over eager Prince tried to best me my love.  Please tell me you have a remedy?"

Ana scoffed.  "Abigor!  Do not try to sweeten me with your sugared words.  I know what a wicked boy you are and something tells me the Princes training had nothing to do with the strain."  He went to rebuke her and Ana held her hands up to silence him.  "Hush!  You may wake the Prince and I will not allow your wicked ways to taint him just yet.  Naughty, naughty boy though you are, I know he is in the best of hands with you and Zenethor."

He clamped his mouth down and continued to chuckle.  As the nursemaid leaned into his thigh Abigor looked up and winked at the Prince.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre moved using his Runes silently past the pair, as he reached the slightly ajar door of his bedroom he turned to look at Abigor as his nursemaid worked on his thigh most vigorously, to be honest he was shocked at how much she seemed to be enjoying it.  He looked with tilted head to Abigor as he winked and silently he mouthed two words to him.

"Thank You." He slipped within his room and quickly got undressed and back into bed, feeling safe at last.

Tonight had been a scare for him, he had no idea...no understanding of what it was like outside these walls, nor what a coveted prize he might be by so many.  The way Abigor, Kora and Uric had looked at him with such lustful intent in the beginning had terrified him.  If Abigor had not realised who he was, it was likely he would not be lying safe in his bed, but being lustfully abused by all three demon lords against his will.

He could still hear Ana in the bedroom working on Abigor, and he mused a smile, he slipping on a robe and went to the door pretending that he had been woken, his voice sleepy.

"Ana.....what goes on here.....?" He asked sweetly.

He then pretended to notice Abigor.

"Oh...Lord Abigor....I did not realise you and Ana were...actually I am not quite sure what you are doing....I am sorry to interrupt."  He turned with a wry smile and got back into bed knowing Abigor would make him pay for that tomorrow.

Parkway

Ana tended to the demons thigh and as she did she noted nothing appeared wrong with it.  What was he up to?  When she went to scold him they both looked up and were graced with sabre's sleepy voice.  He sounded so innocent.

"Did we wake you my Prince."  But the boy was already going back to bed.  Ana wasn't one to get flustered but she felt something was up here.  She quickly looked over at the general's son.  "I do not know, nor do I care what you were up to but mind you if anything happens to him I will have you boiled in your own skin."  She got up and gestured for him to leave.

Between the jab from Sabre and the scolding from Ana he was now more worked up then before he went out.

"I wasn't up to anything Ana.  In fact if you only knew the restraint I showed this evening...Alright I am going...don't want to bother the innocent sweet Prince."  His voice dripped with sarcasm.  He left the Prince's chambers and headed back to his own.  He stopped by the maids quarters and lured one back with him.  The gurads shook their heads tonight the general's son was in rare form.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre got up early the next morning, washed, dressed and broke his fast and arrived in the Training Area early.  His mind was on last night and he was perusing the rack of weapons and did not hear Zenethor join him.  The Master looked the young Prince over, he was less formally dressed than yesterday, clothes more suited to training and he was early....the boy learned quickly.

Though he seemed a little distracted today, and Zenethor already knew why, he was not the Master of Weapons and Spies for nothing.  The boy had snuck out last night and gone to look about town and had been bought back by Abigor.  No harm done it seemed....so his father did not need to know.

Talking of Abigor, he did not seem to be present yet, so Zenethor decided to start without him, cutting him a little slack for protecting the Prince the night before.

"Sabre....pick up the weapon you were using yesterday, let me see if you remember your stance correctly and if you do we will look at how you defend first.  You would be better at attack with Abigor I think."

Sabre nodded and picked up the blade he had used yesterday and took up the stance for Zenethor who looked him over with a grin.

"Very good Sabre....you learn quickly indeed."

Tags: