Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Slaves by Combat (DragonSong) One Year before current date

Started by Saber-Five, December 29, 2015, 05:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Meeta groaned at the smack to her bottom but she had spent most of her strength and couldn't do much to retaliate. The younger slave wasn't really hurt, just tried though she insisted on defying the destined outcome. Only her stubborn will remained for Lani to conquer and she indeed was going to have a lots of fun and plenty of time taking that sweet revenge of hers.

DragonSong

"Turnabout it fair play," Lani crowed, singsong. An idea struck her and she pivoted, giving Meeta no warning before jumping into the pool of water, taking the other girl with her.

Saber-Five

The jump to the pool, took Meeta by suprise. She struggle enough to come up for air, slightly coughing out water out of her mouth. Thankfully the pool wasn't too deep but it will serve whatever purpose Lani had in mind.

"Please don't drown me." Meeta begged in an pathetic tone.

DragonSong

Lani laughed. "I'll do my best." Slinging Meeta into her arms so she was holding her like an infant, she lifted her up slightly and abruptly dropped her into the water. It was something her father used to do to her when she was little, and maybe once or twice she'd gotten some water in her lungs but it was all in good fun.

Saber-Five

Meeta flail her arms and legs around like a madwoman, causing great splashes around her. Seconds later the young girl popped back up as best as she manage with her arms, shoulder, and head. Spitting and blowing out more in mouth and nose, Meeta then looked up to her front, seeing Lani slighty above her, staring back down.

DragonSong

"Hold your breath," Lani warned with a smirk, and pushed her back under. She didn't hold her there- she didn't wan to actually hurt her- but she did give a little shove so Meeta sort of drifted deeper and further away.

Saber-Five

Not again Meeta thought as she took Lani's advice when pushed under once more. When shoved away from her sparring partner, Meeta took the chance and worked up the engery to swim toward one of the pool steps and climbed out.

Then she proceeded to crawl on her knees and when she reached another big carpet, a purple one. Meeta rolled herself lazily on it back and forth, an semi-effort to dry off with limited success. Looking back to Lani once more, she spoke after spitting out the last of the pool liquid.

"If you're going to keep taking your revenge...just don't add no more water to it."

She sat up with her head sorta lower, panting and waiting for the next round of the humiliation.

DragonSong

Lani shrugged, climbing out as well. "Meh. I think I'll keep that in reserve for a while. Spring it on you when you're not expecting it."

Drying off a bit, she donned her robe and looked around. "You know, all that really worked up an appetite. You wanna eat?"

Saber-Five

Without hesitation, Meeta nodded. Sure it was only a delay, she will take it. Standing up again, she put on her own robe and joined Lani in eating some fresh food, left by the slave staff, before they woke up.

DragonSong

"You know, this is the best I've eaten in years," Lani commented, making happy little humming sounds with each bite of food.

Saber-Five

"No kidding." Meeta noted, who was mostly occuiped eating up a banana.

"What kind of food, do the plains people eat anyway?

DragonSong

She shrugged. "Rabbits. Antelope. Whatever edible plants we can- could find. Simple stuff, usually." She reached forward and grabbed some odd, spiky fruit. "Nothing like this. I mean, is this even food?"

Saber-Five

"Heh, it is, just different." Meeta explained while going for some vegetables to consume. After finishing breakfast and going to the nearby restroom, the ladies spent time just resting and even looking out to the balcony. An hour after lunch, Meeta noted.

"Up for another round of massages?"

DragonSong

Lani shrugged, smiling. "Sure, why not? Not often I get the chance to really relax, may as well take advantage while we can."

Saber-Five

"I agree, we do it like before." Meeta answered. Once Lani got herself prepared and situated at one of their beds, Meeta got behind the nomad and began the same treatment like last night on her bare back.

DragonSong

Lani settled in with a contended sigh. "So, how'd you go from being a handmaiden to a fighter, anyway?" she asked, yawning. "Seems like quite a switch."

Saber-Five

Taken aback by this question, Meeta stopped for a few seconds. This was a subject, she didn't usually spoke but yet for some reason, she felt it was alright to share it with Lani.

She resume the massage treatment while she proceeded with telling Lani the story.

"Yes I was a handmaiden for a time. It was in service to Master Kaa's second and favored wife, her name was Sharia. As her personal assistant, she wanted someone who can be refine and so taught me much me about Essryni culture while serving her. She was a bit vain to be honest but not cruel. Sometimes I felt more like a student around the mistress, since she tended to get caught up with my education."

Meeta worked her hands on Lani's back sliently, mustering the nerve to confess what happen next.

DragonSong

There was sadness in the younger woman's voice, and Lani sat up a bit, twisting to look at her. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," she said softly. "I was only curious, I didn't mean to pry."

She knew how painful some memories could be.

Saber-Five

"I'll be fine, just lay back down." Meeta answered. When Lani done so, Meeta told the rest of the story.

"Well it didn't last, when I turned sixteen, I went to her room as usual, bringing some treats. That when I caught another slave, similar to my age, murdering the mistress, with poison. That...when I snapped."

Meeta played it out in the back of her like it was only yesterday.

"The mistress wasn't a gentle woman nor concerned herself about whether I should have freedom or not. Yet at least she had been someone, who gave me a purpose beyond simply being a slave. So in rage I attacked her killer without restraint. It was a clumsy effort but in the end I took down him. The guards that accompied Master Kaa came in had to pry me off from the beaten assassin before I could strangle him to death.

Seeing how loyal I was to his favorite lover and even caught her murderer, he decided to use my discovered talent. So he have me trained as fighter and gladiator, under the promise I would be given freedom eventually. That...why Lani, I didn't yield throughout our match back at the arena days ago."

DragonSong

Lani twisted to look at her again. "I'm sorry," she said gruffly. "that can't have been easy."

Then she shook her head. "I understand why you didn't yield, Meeta- but if you keep fighting the way you do, without thinking about your own survival, you're going to get yourself killed before you ever have a chance to get your freedom."