Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Slaves by Combat (DragonSong) One Year before current date

Started by Saber-Five, December 29, 2015, 05:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

That point Lani made, did get Meeta's attention. It was something to think about, she considered before saying.

"We better continue, please keep resting, it be will my turn later."

DragonSong

With a sigh Lani subsided and settled back down, muttering something about stubborn youngsters in her native tongue.

Saber-Five

Meeta did her massage sofly on Lani, until she finally stopped several minutes later.

"My turn horse lady. Move over please."

She discarded the robe to the side of the bed and laid where Lani was originally and awaited her own treatment.

DragonSong

Chuckling softly, Lani switched places. She'd learned a little bit from trying this the previous day, so she hoped she was a bit more proficient than she had been.

Saber-Five

Uttering sighs of pleasure, Meeta just rested, letting Lani know she was getting better at this. She wasn't totally sleepy but the younger girl shut her eyes with a relaxed grin.

DragonSong

"If you fall asleep again, I'm moving you to your own bed this time," Lani warned playfully, grinning.

Saber-Five

"Make me." Meeta challenged back in a mutter. She wasn't in that state to go to sleep, yet though pretty comfortable right now. Then Meeta mutter some more.

"I still got a better figure."

Saying that, Meeta had forgotten that Lani had not cashed in her sweet revenge fully yet and she just provided her friend the excuse and moment to do so.

DragonSong

Her eyes narrowed. "That so?" Without a word, she stood and crossed to the table of food, grabbed a few pieces of fruit, returned to the bed, and proceeded to smash them all over the younger woman's back.

Juvenile? Yes. Satisfying? Hell yes.

Saber-Five

Meeta yelp out of surprise when the fruit was mashed to her back. Forming an facial expression that literally displayed this means war attitude, she turned her body around and slapped Lani by the left cheek, not too hard but enough to give payback.

She then grabbed for Lani's hair with both hands and pulled her down to the bed side opposite of her, with a defiant grin.

DragonSong

Lani yelped in protest, swatting at the other woman as she was yanked down. "You had that coming!" she protested, laughing and scowling at the same time.

Saber-Five

Meeta laughed along with her, despite being swatted at. "Bring it on, horse lady." She declared as she proceeded to get on top of Lani and trade slaps with her in the face.

DragonSong

In her efforts to flip their positions, Lani accidentally rolled them off the bed. Her breath whooshed out of her in a huff and she grunted.

"Oi, ge'off," she muttered, shoving at Meeta. There was no real malice though.

Saber-Five

Needless to say, Meeta considered this petty fight rather fun when she and Lani flipped off the bed. Grunting herself, the young girl found herself shoved.

"You're the heavy one." Meeta countered. Then she grabbed Lani in a new headlock and dragged them both up, with Essnryi half-breed struggling to maintain her grip.

DragonSong

Squeaking in a rather undignified manner, Lani reached back and grabbed at Meeta's hair, tugging lightly in an effort to get her to loosen her grip.

Saber-Five

Meeta laughed slighty in amusement when her friend squeal. Of course that stopped when she felt Lani tugging at her hair.

It cause Meeta to squirm and pulled her head back and shake, to throw off Lani's hand. It was enough however, to loosen the young girl's grip, giving Lani the chance she wanted.

DragonSong

Using the momentary lapse, Lani wriggled out of the gold and darted across the room, putting the water between them as she sunk into a defensive crouch.

Saber-Five

Meeta spotted Lani flee too. With a smirk, she called out, placing her hands at the hips. "Scared of little old me?"

DragonSong

"Wary," Lani corrected. "I'm not in the habit of underestimating my opponents."

Saber-Five

Smirking, Meeta stroll toward Lani from the left. She hum a little song, while rolling her shoulders and head. Then once she came within reach Meeta sprang at Lani, in an attempt to tackle her.

DragonSong

Dodging out of the way, Lani twisted and threw her shoulder into the smaller woman, knocking her toward the water with a playful grin.