Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Slaves by Combat (DragonSong) One Year before current date

Started by Saber-Five, December 29, 2015, 05:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Not again! Meeta thought upon falling into the water with a great splash. She quickly pulled herself up and climbed out of the pool. Yet as she was willing herself back up to her knees, she had failed noticed that Lani was right there, within range of her!

DragonSong

Smirking, Lani planted her foot on the younger woman's shoulder and shoved her back into the water. "Okay, now we're done," she said gloatingly.

Saber-Five

Rather to face more water treatment, Meeta forced up again next to Lani and said with a nervous chuckle.

"You win Lani, just humiliate me properly out of here and not in the pool."

DragonSong

She shrugged, reaching down a hand to help her up. "Fair enough," she said with a teasing smile.

Saber-Five

Meeta took her offered hand and was out of the pool within seconds. "Being the winner of this bout, you can have between thirty minutes or an hour taking in your revenge." Meeta explained in full detail without any resentment while on her knees before the standing Lani.

DragonSong

Lani frowned. "Hey, get up." She didn't like people kneeling for her- it made her feel like she was one of the people she hated, a slave master.

Suddenly their little game seemed much less playful.

She turned on her heel and grabbed her discarded bathrobe, shrugging it on. "I think I've taken enough revenge," she said, forcing her tone to be lighthearted.

Saber-Five

"Come to think of it, I believe you're right." Meeta said while standing herself back up. After drying off, and putting her own robe on again, they chose just relax and play another game of chess and finally dinner when evening came again. Then the door to their room finally opened. Entering was Dakur along with a pair of two shirtless yet muscled black men in short orange sarongs

Bowing his head in respect to the woman sitting in chairs, Dakur spoke.

"I'm glad to see you both doing rather well."

Pointing to the men, behind him, he continued.

"Being this is your last night in this room, we decided to give you a special treat. These men with me are twins Azim and Nabar. Each volunteered to bed one of you if you so choose. The masters have noting to do with this, we slaves of the household came up with this."

Meeta eyed up Azim with desire. a clean shaven and brown short haired man, she was into strongmen after all. Nabar on the right facing Lani had a more mature look compare to his brother, bald and with a short beard. Both men were friendly and funny, Meeta knew this, having worked with them at the house for years. Remembering Lani, Meeta looked to her friend, sliently seeing if this was okay with her.

If not, she would be more than willing to refuse the offer.

DragonSong

Lani went very, very red. She was exactly a stranger to- romantic interludes, as it were, but this had completely blindsided her. "Um..." She stammered intelligently, looking at Meeta.

Well, the younger woman certainly seemed eager enough, and she'd hate to deprive her of her fun. There was no rule that said they both had to accept. "That is a...generous offer," she said slowly, "And I'm flattered truly..."

She shifted awkwardly under everyone's stares. Shrugging, she said to the twins, "You're welcome to stay, I suppose. I wouldn't say no to the company."

Just the company, she decided. She'd head out to the balcony or something to give Meeta and whoever she chose privacy.

Saber-Five

All of the men nodded in understanding, Dakur left and closed the doors behind the doors. Meeta grinned and signal at Azim with her left forefinger to come. Azim returned the expression and moved toward. As for Nabar, he just shrugged and chose to accompy Lani at the balcony for company and closed the to it to give the "bed-mates" more privacy.

Standing next to Lani but giving her some personal space, Nabar looked out at the moon and the stars while uttering an embrassed chuckle.

"My apologies about...the forwardness of our offer. My name is Nabar, it's an honor to meet you Lani."

DragonSong

"Ah- pleasure." She gave him a small smile. "Look, I didn't mean to...offend you or anything, I'm just not really..."

She gestured back and forth between them helplessly, then chuckled, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck.

Saber-Five

"I understand, we're strangers to you and it all rather sudden." Nabar remarked sympathetically. He looked to her with kind eyes.

"We can just talk with other each or look up at the stars. Though..."

Back in the closed room, both of them can hear Meeta giggling and groaning non-stop, while making love with Azim no doubt.

"It's going be a bit noisy for a time in there." Nabar finished.

DragonSong

Lani snorted. "Eh, let her have her fun, she deserves it." Realizing what she'd said, she flushed and hurried to add, "Oh, gods, sorry. I mean, I know that's your brother in there..."

She cleared her throat again, looking away and self-consciously tugging her bathrobe closer around herself. "What made you want to...offer this, anyway?" she asked curiously, glancing back at him out of the corner of her eye. "Like you said, we're strangers."

Saber-Five

Nabar scratched the back of his head in amusing nervousness, before confessing.

"Me and my brother were used sometimes in the fight pits...even against each other. So we know what's it like for you and Meeta. Slaves, especially pit fighters and gladiators, life is only measured by their worth to the masters. That in turn tends to make life miserable or shorten for the likes of us. We, slaves of the Kaa household give whatever comfort can be given to our kind if we can manage.

It's not always bedding one another, other time, it just sneak in food, or simply talk and listen to one another."

The moaning by Azim and Meeta grew slighty more louder, Nabar just rolled his eyes, trying to keep his expression straight.

DragonSong

Lani tried to pretend the noises emanating from the room weren't making her blush. "That's very kind of you," she said, a bit louder than normal to drown out Meeta and Azim.

She was surprised by the almost familial bond the slaves of this house seemed to share; with her previous masters it had been very different, as with her current one.

Saber-Five

"We're not perfect, but I believe we have a bond more closer than most other households."

It true, they were only a rare group among the enslaved community in Essryn. Nabar tried to keep his eyes away from Lani's figure despite it being clothed. Suddenly Meeta uttered a loud scream of pleasure that gave the others outside, a "very good idea" what Azim is doing to her body right now.

DragonSong

"Ahem." Okay, even she couldn't pretend to ignore that. "Well, seems like they're having a good time." She cracked a smile to try to cover her embarrassment.

It wasn't like the tribes that lived on the plains were prudes, but there was usually at least a bit of distance between a rendezvous and the main camp. Enough distance that everyone else could pretend they didn't know what was going on at any rate.

Saber-Five

Laughing a little bit Nabar nodded and added.

"To be fair this isn't their first time in bed with each other. You know what they say, its gets only better."

"Come on is that all you got Azim!" Meeta challenge before moaning repeatedly.

DragonSong

Tilting her head curiously, Lani asked- more as an effort to drown out his brother and her roommate- "Have you ever..." She waved her hand airily. "With Meeta, I mean."

Saber-Five

In reaction, Nabar shook his head no immediately. He explained.

"She is a good girl but too wild for me. Beside me I don't sleep with whoever did it with Azim already. It would be too weird for all involved."

Arching an curious eyebrow he asked. "Why you ask?"

DragonSong

She wrinkled her nose at his explanation. "Yeah, I can imagine." Then she shrugged. "Just curious I suppose. I didn't even know someone could make noises like that," she said with a smirk, nodding back at the room.

"Also, she seems to treat everything like a competition. I was just wondering how far that extended." She arched an eyebrow meaningfully.