Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Slaves by Combat (DragonSong) One Year before current date

Started by Saber-Five, December 29, 2015, 05:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Nabar considered what she said.

"That an understatement. We always assume it was the nomadic blood from her mother's side. Though judging by your reaction I guess that not fully true. Perhaps it's her way of dealing with being a half breed slave and wanting to prove herself. Although there could be something else..."

He suddenly stopped.

DragonSong

Lani snorted. "I'm competative, but not suicidally so." She tilted her head when paused. "Problem?"

Saber-Five

He looked back at the door, to see if the lovers were listening. A fresh series of mating noises eurpted from there. Then turning back to Lani, he asked.

"How much has Meeta told you about her life before serving in our household?"

DragonSong

Lani frowned. "Nothing, really. She told me how she became a fighter, but nothing before that."

Saber-Five

That makes sense, Nabar thought. Usually he and the Kaa slaves didn't share private details about one of their own, but it seem that Lani had gotten to be close friends with Meeta. Of course, there was a worry that Lani could use this information against Meeta seeing as they were both served different masters.

It obvious that she wouldn't go that far.

"Don't let Meeta know that I told you this but maybe it will help you understand."

After a short pause to gather his words he went on.

"It's true that her mother was a Duhjari from the Serha plains but she was also a concubine. The father Morah Neferatri, was a rising noble who was disgraced to due to some scandal and abandoned his mistress who was heavy with child at a common brothel, while going into exile.

As for her mother she died in childbirth and Meeta was left in the care of the brothel for a time. Before she could be taught in that lifestyle she was sold to Kaa who needed a maiden to serve his second wife."

Nabar finished and hoped he didn't go too far by revealing Meeta's history.

DragonSong

Lani shook her head. "I get where she's coming from," she said, "but this is t a problem fighting can solve. Not even winning her freedom will make her happy, not really. Not until she figures out who she wants to be."

She shrugged, looking up at him sidelong. "Maybe you can do a better job convincing her of that than I did. Horse Lords know I tried."

Saber-Five

For a so-called savage, Lani was pretty wise. As for convincing Meeta on the other hand, he answered.

"She needs to convince herself Lani, and that will take time. Funny, I think her toughest opponent is actually her stubborn self. I believe though she will find her own identity eventually. Now let's focus on you Lani. How do you see yourself and what do you want from life?"

DragonSong

She laughed bitterly. "I want to go home," she answered bluntly. "I want my freedom back. And I want to make the bastards who took it from me pay."

Saber-Five

He looked deep in her eyes, as if examining her very soul. Like Dakur, his mentor, Nabar had learned to study people, freeborn and slave alike. Lani had the distinction of experiencing both worlds and it was very much clear she won't accept these chains forced on her.

"It is one thing to have these desires but it takes even more to gain the will to sustain and fulfill all this. A few reach all of their goals, grow strong and endure until you have that chance to seize it."

Azim and Meeta in tne closed background, were laughing and pleasuring each other loudly again.

With a genuine smile, Nabar asked.

"You sure you still don't want some pleasure of your own tonight?"

DragonSong

Laughing quietly, Lani rolled her eyes. "Men, so single minded," she muttered teasingly, looking him up and down.

She tilted her head, considering the offer again. "I'm not going to sleep with you," she said decisively, arching an eyebrow. "But there are some other things we could do."

It was a decent compromise with her earlier conviction, as far as she was concerned. And gods knew she probably needed a little fun, it may help her relax some. But she couldn't take someone completely into her bed again, not after Nemiera, not even years later. It still hurt.

Saber-Five

"Whatever you want." Nabar answered, silently understanding the look of buried pain he saw from her. He awaited whatever Lani intended.

DragonSong

"Hmm." She looked him over again. He really was quite attractive. She stepped closer and fiddled with the tie of her robe. "Well, I'm certainly not going back in there," she muttered, nodding at the door.

She hoped up to sit on the balcony rail, waving her hand to beckon him closer, a small smirk curving her lips.

Saber-Five

With a smirk of his own, Nabar approached Lani. He joined her at the rail and whispered in a voice filled with desire.

"Want me to help you out of your robe?"

DragonSong

She leaned back a bit, placing her hand on the railing to either side of herself and arching an eyebrow. "Be my guest."

This was certainly interesting. She hadn't really done anything like this since she was much younger- well, younger than she was now at any rate. She wasn't quite sure if she actually remembered what she should be doing.

Saber-Five

Smiling all the more, Nabar proceeded to take off his sarong first, leaving him completely nude. Then slowly he disrobed Lani. Once done, he wrapped his large arms around the plains woman's back and pressed their bodies together. With great passion Nabar locked lips with Lani below the moon.

For as long Lani allowed it they made love at the balcony and Lani discovered she still knew what to do. Meeta and Azim finished with their own exchange of "pleasure" when the half-breed girl fell asleep. Of course around the same time, Nabar and Lani stopped and clothed themselves more once. The brothers left the two women back at the room.

As Lani went to rest once more, she would find her roommate sleeping under covers in her own bed with the biggest smile she can manage. No doubt, the younger woman was still dreaming of the fun she just had.

DragonSong

Feeling considerably more relaxed than she had in a long time, Lani flopped easily into bed, and not even the knowledge that she'd be back to her hell of a life come morning was enough to truly upset her.

Saber-Five

The next and final morning for the fighters, Meeta opened her eyes. This time she kept herself covered in the blankets while looking to Lani. She smiled when seeing how contend Lani seemed in her slumber. Though Meeta had been rather occupied with Azim, she heard similar things outside the door last night.

When her friend started to stir, Meeta giggle loud enough for Lani to hear it.

"It seems you spend quality time with Big Nab after all. How was it, getting on the saddle again?"

She admitted that joke was very corny but she couldn't resist.

DragonSong

Two seconds awake and she was immediately groaning in exasperation. She stuck her tongue out at Meeta, rolling her eyes. "Clever," she said dryly, "really clever."

But a small smile worked it's way across her face. "He's...nice," she said, trying to keep her voice noncommittal.

Saber-Five

Laughing harder than this, Meeta continued.

"Well as for me, Azim was so wonderful, both him and his..."

Meeta didn't finish the rest of statement, blushing all over her face and shuddering with sheer enjoyment at the very memory.

DragonSong

"Okay!" Lani made a show of covering her ears, laughing. "I think I get the picture. You were not exactly...subtle last night. No gory details, please."