Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Breaking In... For Justice! [Rina]

Started by Anonymous, March 08, 2010, 04:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"You get along with me just fine!" she countered, turning to face Keoni so that she could put more effort into pulling him. There had to be some other reason he didn't want to stay and talk, since according to her logic the one he gave didn't check out. She'd have to work it out if he was to stick around... A new mystery! She held onto his wrist with her other hand now too, and pulled a little harder as she puzzled it out. Hmm, maybe... Her face lit up as she thought she might have the answer.

"If you don't like chamomile we have loads of other flavours!"

Anonymous

"Hardly!" He spent most of his time with her screaming at the girl that she was going to get herself killed or trying to convince her not to go do something stupid! How was that getting along?!

He tried to pull back, but Sethunya was slowly winning, the thief losing ground to her. And then her comment stunned him enough that her next tug pulled him quite a bit forward, "What? TEA? Are you serious? That is not the problem here!"

Anonymous

"Then there's no-" That was a thought that wasn't going to get finished. Sethunya hadn't expected Keoni to let up, and wasn't ready when he lurched forward. Still pulling the boy with all her might, she overbalanced and toppled to the flagstones with a heavy thud. "Ow! My buttbone!"

Oh, and she hadn't let go of his wrist, so there was a classic setup for some saucy hijinks. She couldn't help but think that they'd made something of a genre switch in the last few minutes, which... Wait. Did this make him the main character now? Well, damn.

Anonymous

Keoni gave a startled cry, falling forward and on top of the girl. He froze, staring at the girl, jaw dropped. He made a small, startled, panicked noise before scrambling back, his sallow skin flushed red, "I-I...sorry! See! I should really...I have to go!"

He was not used to contact like this. And when his chest has smacked against Sethunya's, it had been a startling reminder that she was, in fact, a girl.

Anonymous

Sethunya's face fell for a moment, and it wasn't just her bruised tailbone. She didn't want Keoni to go. He was so much fun and a great sidekick, but if he had other places he needed to be then it really couldn't be helped. Oh, maybe that was it. He'd want to see his own family after having been locked up so long, and let them know he was all right! No doubt they'd be pleased with her for rescuing him, too. A bright smile swept back across her face, and she waved at him as if he was already leaving. "Okay tell them I say hi!"

Anonymous

"Them?" Keoni looked confused for a moment, then realized it was probably in his best interest to just go with it. Scrambling to his feet, he gave an awkward wave, "Uh, yes. Sure. I will do that. So, um, yeah. See you later?"

Part of him hoped never to see the insane girl again. Another part of him was worried if he left her alone, she would end up dead.

Anonymous

Sethunya picked herself up off the ground, absent-mindedly rubbing her sore bottom, and beamed at Keoni. "Yes we'll have to have a sequel since our first adventure was so successful!"

A sequel? Oh no no no! They'd have to have a whole series to really do their heroism justice! They'd only just met, so this had been more of a prologue than anything... Which meant the next one would have even more action! It'd be so great! "I'm already looking forward to it!"

Anonymous

"Sequel? What?" Gods he really hoped not. He didn't think he could handle more adventures with her. They were exhausting in a way he wasn't used too. And she just made his head hurt, badly.

But he gave her a sickly smile and nodded, "Uh, yeah sure. Again." He gave another small wave, then took off back toward his home with Keani.

Anonymous

"Byeee!" called Sethunya, waving vigorously at the boy's retreating back. When he disappeared into the shadows, she stood a little longer in case he'd forgotten anything and then turned to her family with a bright grin. "Phew! I am so super tired! It's bed for me!"