Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Whispering Shadows (OPEN!)

Started by Moshei, December 25, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moshei

"Finally! We are here!"Seyad whispers excitedly to Nami, patting his head. It took them months to get there. Seyad has been busy doing missions and contracts to make some type of living. This contract was to kill a corrupt wealthy women who uses her power to blackmail the people who are of lower class to do whatever she desired. The contractor begged her Seyad's help. She was going to say no due to the fact that it was such a high risk job with little play but changed her mind when the husband told her that the target has raped and killed his daughter and that if she wouldn't do it he would do it himself.
   Seyad mumbled and nudged her way through the crowd to get to a inn called 'Rest and Drink Inn' in order to get a room away from the noises of the city and to take cover before the oncoming rain arrived.
She took a deep breathe and walked up to the counter. "Room for one please" She told the receptionist about her requests but got a scoff instead. "Please, do you really expect me to allow that vermin on your should to spend the night in my inn" "Well, yes, I do", The Adelan simply said. The man behind the counter sighed "You are not from around here are you?" He asked her starkly. "That's right, I'm from Adela", confirmed the assassin mercenary. "Well, listen here girl, this is different from Adela, it's not your sweet little home full of tiny tribes anymore, here I get to do what I want espicially under my in my own hotel" "And that's refuse a customer all because of her Gahlad?" Seyad tried to break through to him some more and even offered to pay more money. AT this point every person in the main room was looking at the scene. "I don't have the damnest clue what a Gahlad is, so I'm gonna ask you this one time. GET OFF OF MY PROPERTY!" "Okay, fine!", Seyad raised her hands in defeat and glares at the grumpy old man. 'What crawled up his ass'  Seyad speaks to Nami who just huffed a laugh. "I'll leave you do whatever the hell you where doing sir" Seyad tightly smiled and turned around to walk outside only to find it was raining. "Damn it, looks like we are staying under here till it stops raining", The young lady sat on the bench and allowed Nami to crawl into her lap, holding him close to her as other people ran for cover from the rain. "I told you girl, off my property!'" The old man barged opened the door making the two jump up and off the porch. "Just great" Seyad growls as the droplets begin to soak through her clothes and drip down her face. "Come on." Seyad places Nami back onto her shoulder and pulled her hood up over her head, 'Time to find a little bit of shelter at least enough to keep out of the rain' Nami spoke as his tail lashed in annoyance. "No shit" His master replied as they began to walk down the now empty alley way.