Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Welcome to my Store [private]

Started by Greenery, June 25, 2015, 05:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Vertumuns Armus just walked into his story, turning the sign from "Closed" to "Open". He was a bit tired from being at the tavern late last night with a couple of his friends, but he shook it off. His store was only a single level like majority of the stores were. It was decorated with vials and glass containers of herbs, mushrooms and a few minerals. Vertumnuns himself wore a tan robe with a brown belt wrapped around his waist. Today was gonna be a good day. He could feel it!

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil,currently in his human form, calmly walked with his hands in his pockets. He then looked over at the store he was walking towards and sighed, he could browse around for a moment to kill some time and possibly buy something for his travels. He watched as a man walked into the store and turned a sign over. Bovil smiled as he continued to walk towards the door and slowly opened it before stepping in.

Bovil looked at all of the containers filled with the numerous items and looked over at the man who came in. He then asked,"You're the owner of this store, right?"

Greenery

The young sorcerer turned his head to see a rather large man walk into his store, addressing him. "Ohm, yes. This is in fact my store, good sir. How may I help you?" He asked, looking up at him. He had silver hair going down his back with a bag on his back. The male looked friendly enough. Vertumnuns gave him a warm smile as he walked from behind the front desk and over to the man, stopping three feet in front of him.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked at the man and said,"Ah yes, I'd like to know if you had any medicinal herbs?" He then looked around at some of the containers and chuckled as he murmured,"I would try to find some myself, but I'm not the best with herbs."

Greenery

"Medical herbs? Of course!" He exclaimed, jerking his head to a section of the room where he kept all his medical herbs and minerals. "Alright, let's see here..what exactly are you looking for?" He asked him as his fingers danced over the vials of floxglove, devil's root, and rosemary.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed as he tried to remember the name of the herb and said with a hint of embarrassment,"I can't quite remember the name of it, but the roots were able to be used for wounds." He then went through his bag to see if he had any to show the man, but came up empty. He then said,"I am so sorry for coming so unprepared, My name is Bovil, and you are?"

Greenery

Vertumnuns tried to think of what root he was referring to. There were several different roots that could heal a variety of wounds. However with the information that he was given, he knew it wasn't any roots that were to be consumed. "Well that's quite already. Could you tell me what kind of wounds? Like either from burns, cuts, over magic induced?" He asked his tongue, looking on the bottom shelves for any roots.

"I'm Vertumnuns. Vertumnuns Armus." He introduced, looking over his shoulder at him with a smile.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil thought for a moment and said,"Most likely for cuts." And as the man introduced himself Bovil smiled and replied,"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

Greenery

Clicking his tongue, the apothecary picked up a jar, but it was empty. Oh crap! I forgot to get more! He thought to himself, turning around completely to face the bigger guy. "I'll have to go out and get some more, I'm sorry." He frowned and opened up the vial. "The pleasure's mine, sir. Uh, sense I don't have the root right now, I can whip you up a healing paste? It'll work a bit slowler..." He rushed over through the store, taking five vials off the shelves and taking it to the front desk. "I'll have to go to the forest to get some more.." He mumbled underneath his breath.

thehiddenbeast13

"Oh?" Bovil said with a short grin,"Well in that case, I'll just have to accompany you." He carefully removed his bow and said,"You never know what could go on over there, it doesn't kill to have company."

Greenery

A smile started to grow across his face, but he contained it. "You honestly don't have to, Bovil." He slowly walked from behind his front desk. "But if you insist..." He chuckled slightly, grabbing the vials that he collected and took them to the back. After a couple of seconds, he came back. "I'm ready. Just let me close up shop."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded in agreement as he walked out of the shop and sat on the ground next to the door. He then calmly slid his bow back onto his back and put his back to the wall as he waited for Vertumnuns to close up and join him.

Greenery

After about three to five minutes, Vertumnuns walked out of the shop, closing the door behind him. "Okay, Bovil. We can go." He smiled, putting the hood over his head. Glancing up at the sky, he frowned some. "It's gonna rain soon so we better quicken our steps." He offered Bovil a hand just in case he needed help getting up.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil took the hand as he quickly pulled himself up and said,"I agree, lead the way to the herbs."

Greenery

After helping him up, he let go of his hand started to walk toward the forest, smiling and nodding his head toward those he knew. "So, where are you from, Bovil?"

thehiddenbeast13

"The Wester Highlands." Bovil said. He didn't want to go into much detail, so he didn't say anything more.

Greenery

Vertumnuns nodded his head, smiling at him slightly. He could tell that he didn't want to talk about it so he decided not to push. "I'm from here." He stated. He led the way off of the main path and into the dirt road that led into the forest.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil and nodded and said,"I can't imagine another reason for you to set up shop here." He then looked over to the vast forest and asked,"You do know where to go, right?"

Greenery

He raised an eyebrow before continuing. "Yes, I know where to go." He answered, moving off the dirt trail. "So, where exactly are you traveling to?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil shrugged, "I think I'll be heading west after I'm done here, wherever I feel I want to go." He then continued to look at the forest as he continued to walk with Vertumnuns.