Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Welcome to my Store [private]

Started by Greenery, June 25, 2015, 05:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

The apothecary nodded his head slowly as they walked. "West sounds interesting." He smiled at taller guy before coming to a plant with five different colored leaves on it; red, yellow, green, dark blue, and orange. "There." He stretched out his hand causing the plants to emerged from the ground. His eyes glowed green as he did so.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil watched as Vertumnuns used what he could easily assume as magic to uproot the plants from the ground. Bovil then looked at him and said,"That's a interesting form of magic."

Greenery

"Thank you. It's magic of the Earth." Vertumnuns stated, walking over to pick them up. "You might be wondering why I didn't just grow them there. To answer that, I haven't learned how to grow things that aren't naturally there yet, but I'm working on it."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded in the short explanation and said,"I'm sure it comes in handy even if you're still learning a few things." He chose to stay behind as waited for Vertumnuns to finish picking up the plants.

Greenery

"Sure am," After he gathered the goods, he turned and smiled up at him. "Would you like your roots now or later when we get back to the store?" He asked him.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil thought to himself for a moment and said,"I think I should wait until we get back to the shop, I'll most likely loose them before we get back."

Greenery

He chuckled and started to walk back. "Alright, then, Bovil." He glanced up at him, "well I hope your journey is safe, Bovil." He stated.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded and said,"Frankly, I hope so as well." He then smiled and added,"Well, let's get back to your shop."

Greenery

"Agreed." And with that, Vertmununs walked back on the dirt path. Thunder could be heard overhead and small droplets of water started to fall. "Crap...let's hurry." They were almost on the main road when something jumped from the tree with a dagger in it's hand. It was a bandit.
"You got any cash?" Said the scratchy voice that came from the man dressed in all black.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil walked with Vertmununs until he watched as a thief began to threaten them with a dagger. Bovil quickly drew his bow and shouted,"Step aside!"

Greenery

"Or what?" He hissed. His ears were pointed and his face was long..sort of rat like.
Vertus looked at the theif. "All we want is to pass."
"And all I want is what's in your bags."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed, this thief wasn't going to move with him just pointing a arrow at him. There had to be a way to scare him off. He decided that there was a way, and watched as his body had a short green shine to it as it seemed to be growing taller. As the sudden burst of green light vanished, Bovil was much taller, and didn't have two legs anymore; he had four hooves! Bovil then gave the bandit a cold stare and shouted,"Leave!"

Greenery

Vertus covered his eyes when Bovil transformed into a centaur. "Woah..." The sorcerer took a step to the side when he saw how massive he was. Big and tall.

"Oh Sh!t!" The bandit backed away and headed toward the woods, scurrying off like the coward he was.

"..uh yeah! You better run!" He shouted after the thief, then looked at Bovil. "Thank you, Bovil."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled as he watched the thief run off and looked back at Vertmununs before saying,"It was nothing, let's get back to the shop." Bovil didn't seem to be changing back, but was instead waiting for Vertmununs to lead the way.

Greenery

"Right, let's continue." With a nod, Vertmnuns led Bovil back to his shop. He opened the door and turned the sign to "Now Open" again. "Well, here we are. I have your paste and roots." He put three of the roots in a bag and covered the bowl with the paste up. "That'll be fifteen silver pieces." He smiled and looked over something to tie the two things together with. "I have you the paste for free sense you kind of saved me."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded as he ducked down and somehow managed to fit into the small shop. He opened his saddle bag and pulled out a small coin pouch. He carefully counted the coins out and laid them on the table before saying,"Thank you for going through all that trouble to get me some roots." He then grabbed the roots and paste and calmly placed them into his bag.

Greenery

"It's no problem at all. You're welcome here anytime." He smiled at the centaur and took the coins and put them in the medieval register. "With a discount." Vertumnuns nodded at Bovil before taking the leftover roots and put them in the empty jar on the shelf from earlier. "Is there anything else you need?" He asked politely.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil shook his head and said,"I don't think I need anything more...thank you again, you really didn't have to do all of that just to satisfy one customer." He then began to walk towards the door and opened it before leaving the small shop.

Greenery

"Well how else are you suppose to get new customers?" He asked before Bovil left, earing his hooves echo in the distance. "All in a day's work." Vertumnuns went back behind his desk and waited for more consumers to come in.

thehiddenbeast13

A few days after his visit, Bovil returned to the shop with his bow in hand. He was once again in his human form and had a gleeful look on his face as he walked towards the counter and waited for some service.