Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Welcome to my Store [private]

Started by Greenery, June 25, 2015, 05:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Vertumnuns was in the back, mixing up an potion for a friend when he heard the door open. "I'll be right with you." He turned around after he capped the vial and smiled widely. "Ah, Bovil! It's a pleasure to see you again!" The sorcerer exclaimed and walked from behind the counter and up to the centaur in disguise.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled as he watched vertumnuns came out from the back and greeted him. Bovil replied to his welcome with,"It's nice to run into you again." He then straightened himself up and asked,"Would you care to come with me on a short hunting trip? Perhaps you'll be able to restock on a few herbs you're running low on."

Greenery

His face  beamed with excitement. "I would love to, actually!" Vertumnuns to the back room of the store and changed his clothes to something more outdoors appropriate. This time he wore a pair of leather pants, a long sleeve green shirt, and a tanned jacket. "Alright, let's do this." He slightly punched Bovil's shoulder and led the way out, closing and locking the door after his centaur friend exited.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled as he said,"Wonderful!" and walked out and watched as Vertumnuns locked up the shop and Bovil said,"There's a decent hunting ground this way." He then began to walk towards the same forest the roots were found in.

Greenery

He followed after Bovil, looking up at him. "You know, Bovil. You can call me Vertus if you like? It's shorter than my birth name." Vertus offered up as they walked toward the exist of the city.

thehiddenbeast13

"Alright," Bovil said with a smile,"I'll call you Vertus then." Once he entered the forest, Bovil shed his human form and was now his larger, centaur self. He then removed his bow from his back and said,"Stay silent, some of the animals will run off the second they hear something odd."

Greenery

He nodded and looked at Bovil in his centaur form, cocking his head to the side. "It's kind of strange...I can talk to animals and yet, I'm helping you hunt them. I'll try not to warn them." He smiled up at him. "Do you let people get on your back?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil chuckled at Vertus' statement and said,"Well, just make sure they don't run off before we get to them." He then heard the question about his back and said,"Well, I let some people on, and others I just flat out say no to."

Greenery

Vertus nodded his head and smiled. "But that won't be that much fun for you." He chuckled and looked at the path ahead of them. Today there were zero clouds in the sky which was a good thing because he didn't feel like using any form of weather magic. "Oh? What about little kids? I think that would be adorable." Vertus laughed some more.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled and said,"I have given children rides before...and grown men." He then tossed his shoulders and said,"Basically if someone bugs me enough, I'll let them on."

Greenery

A large grin came across his face. "Can I ride you? I promise I won't tug on your hair. Please?" He looked up at the large creature and bit his lip. "I'll give you an apple?" He teased a little, quickening his steps.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil thought to himself and teased,"Hm...I don't know, you could cause trouble back there." He then glared at the apple remark and said,"Now I'm starting to lean towards a no, just from that comment."

Greenery

"Sorry...I thought you could scoff or something." He looked up at him, still smiling. "Please? I'll give you some herbs from my shop." Vertus offered him, putting his hands behind his back as they walked.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil chuckled once again and said,"Well, I still have my herbs from a few days ago, haven't found much of a use for them yet." He then stopped and looked at Vertus before asking,"Have you even ridden a horse without a saddle?"

Greenery

Vertus stopped and looked up at him, giving him an impish smile. "It depends on what you mean." He couldn't resist the  innuendo and walked toward his back, rubbing the side of it. He realized what he was doing and stopped. "Sorry, force of habit."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil felt a hand along his rear and luckily for him and Vertus he chose not kick him with his hind legs. As he apologized Bovil quickly said,"Oh no, it's fine really." He then sighed and said,"I guess I can offer you a ride...just be careful back there and try not to do anything...unnecessary." He then lowered himself to the ground a little so Vertus wouldn't have such a hard time climbing on.

Greenery

Vertus gently got on his back and smiled, leaning forward with his hands resting on Bovil's upper back. "We're gonna be good friends, I can tell." He laughed and patted the side of Bovil. "Go forth my great stallion friend." Vertus commanded in a deep voice as if he was talking to a solider or something.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil heard Vertus' request, but instead of charging Bovil began to slowly move in order to track any sort of prey that he could easily grab.

Greenery

He had to admit, this was rather cool. He never had the chance to get on the back of a centaur before. I guess Vertus could mark this off of his to do list. Taking in a deep breath, he searched for any game that was in the area using his nature magic. "If you go ten yards northeast, you'll find a small herd of deer."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil followed the orders, but chose to walk with a bit of bounce in his step for his passenger. When he came upon the small herd he began to draw his bow, but suddenly stopped as he said,"Nah, I don't think I need something so big...I need only enough to last a little while."