Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dinner time!

Started by Rhindeer, January 31, 2006, 06:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(Hmm... Should I go on or wait for Rhi, now that she's back in action...?)

Rhindeer

[You don't have to wait for me! ^_~ Will be posting soon, though, but you can go on!]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

(Curses! Sorry for the uber-late post but I was bogged down with exams, and a writer's block that could crush a rhino. If I haven't posted by tomorrow, assume that I'm dead. And carry on regardless.)

Anonymous

(Well, I'm back from my two week unintentional sabbatical. I'll try to post tomorrow but, as you may have guessed, I have a great many posts to post.)

Anonymous

Lla'rete grunted with dissapointment as his axe passed through the dark smoke with no resistance. Quickly regaining his balance, the aggravated slayer span on his heel upon hearing the demon's voice behind him. His anger was getting the better of him now, with so many people trying to get in the way of him doing the right thing. Still, he had spent a great many battles swinging impotently at a foe sheerly because he was feeling vexed. In this case, he decided to listen to the demon, although he was well aware that they seldom said anything that wasn't with their gain in mind.

And what the demon was saying was a clear demonstration of that. Encouraging him to go after the vampire, just so that more people would end up worse off. How did they enjoy suffering to such an extent? And why?

"He's not going anywhere, having lost that much blood. And he shouldn't be too hard to track, either. Finishing you off will provide it's own reward," he rasped, quietly, but secure in the knowledge that the demon would hear everything he was going to say. And, most likely, all he didn't say as well. Demons were the worst. Lla'rete swung his axe again, this time in a horizontal arc that barely fell short of the girl, and with his free, left hand he reached under his cloak for one of his golden throwing daggers.

The good thing about demons, he thought as he geared up to throw, is that they are so often predictable...

Anonymous

((I have officially totally lost track of the posting order -- whose turn is it?))

Rhindeer

Kujin was just drifting off into an exhausted half-sleep when a jingle made his head snap up, a jolt running through his body. Quickly, he pulled himself up into a crouching position, balanced on the balls of his feet and the tips of his fingers, just in case, and he peeked around the side of a barrel to try and see who--or what--was approaching. That was when he caught sight of a familiar little dog bounding his way, and all the attention quickly flowed out of his limbs. Natasha! Not only was she a dog that actually liked him (and Kujin loved animals; he always had, even if they tended to be wary of him now that he was a vampire. Bad vibes, he guessed) but she was also a werewolf, apparently. No wonder she liked him.

In any case, her appearance was a comfort in more than one way. She kicked serious ass as a werewolf, so...he felt safe, suddenly.

"Natasha!" he exclaimed quietly, pulling her up into his lap as she tried to bounce onto him, grinning as she licked his face and he scratched her behind the ears. "Hey...how'd you find--"

Then he heard another sound, the sound of a voice. Blinking, he looked around the barrel again, and this time spotted Feilene hurrying down the alley. Normally, he would have gotten up to help her, but...

Well, he'd lost blood, too. And he still felt rather dizzy. If he went to help her, he'd only send them both toppling over to the ground.

So, he just waved slightly from where he was, scooting forward a bit so she could see him.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Natasha was overjoyed at the attention he fed her and she squirmed and grunted, bouncing and wriggling in his lap. She was happy to see that he was unharmed. Feilene trudged her way over hurriedly to the two, smiling softly at his wave, even though he was in some pain and completely exhausted. She collapsed to her knees before him and panted. "I-I'm glad you're all right..." she cried softly, gazing up at him with her poor vision. She blushed and veered her eyes away, focusing on Natasha now, and she reached a hand out to pet her little doggie. "I'm...really sorry about all this... None of this was supposed to happen... please believe me..." she begged softly, scooting closer to him. She reached further up with her hand now, from petting Natasha to sliding up his arm and shoulder, to his face where she cupped his cheek softly with an apologetic expression. "Come back to my place...err..." she then realized that might not be the best idea in the world with that hunter lurking about. That would most likely be the first place he's return to and question her violently. She frowned at the thought., then gazed back up at him, barely able to see without her glasses "...Never mind...that might not be such a bright idea after all." she smiled sheepishly. "Well, in any case, let me take you somewhere to rest... You're probably tired..." Feilene was one to talk. She was barely awake herself. "...What's your name...by the way...?" she asked meekly, hand trembling on his cheek.

"C'mon then." She pulled herself to her feet painfully and extended her hand to him, helping pull him up with her meager strength and almost falling over in the process. She was dizzy now and pressed against him for balance, being sure to not crush Natasha in his other arm. "...I really am sorry...about all this...please let me make it up to you..." she said gently, liking being against him. She pulled herself away though, to try and stand on her own. "I don’t have my classes...so forgive me if I hamper your movement..." she smiled gently again and took his free hand, walking from the alleyway and back onto the cold streets.