Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Patheticness...

Started by Anonymous, February 06, 2005, 03:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She mmmed softly, but in surprise as he came forward with the kiss, Leaning back with her usual shyness towards situations like this.  But she wanted it; now more than ever.  This feeling her lips encountered was addicting.  She began to kiss back, hesitantly at first, but then slowly coming fort into a full return of is affection.  Her body became more relaxed, more at ease.  Wow...so this is a kiss...it was soo soft and tingly.  She mmmed again, but this time it was more intimate than from being startled.  Her body became more loving as she fell dazzled into his spell.  She just didn’t want to leave...  The warmth and the comfort and the security...she wanted so much to be embraced and protected for once...the poor thing...

Anonymous

Gabriel had to subdue the laughter bubbling up at her actions and her thoughts. She nearly had the mentality of a child...
This was simply too easy. Enjoyable, but too easy.
The poor girl had been deprived of a few too many things for a bit too long. Rolling her mind was taking so little push that Gabriel was having trouble not using too much influence.

He allowed her to enjoy her seemingly first real kiss for a few moments longer before making his move. He simply wrapped his strong arms around her, and then gave a final push against her mind to knock her out completely. It really wasn't hard, especially with a mind as vulnerable as her own.
And he knew he could have a bit more fun with the poor girl before she was released.
If she was released.
If...

Pulling away, Gabriel let Scarlet rest back against the bed limply. He took one of her hands, ruined as it was, and bit into the fleshy, lower end of the palm with sharp, ivory white fangs. He laped at the blood gently for a moment, finally able to enjoy the liquid that had been tantalizing him this entire time. He then bit into his own hand and pressed it to the wound on hers, letting the blood mingle.
He preformed the same ritual on her other hand, again enjoying only as much blood as he was willing to replace with his own.
Almost immediately, the flesh began to acceleratedly repair and heal, the scars dissapearing as his potent blood ran it's course.

Finished, he brushed his lips against the wounds with a small breath, healing them up immediately, his own self inflicted bites healed almost as soon as they were made. Careful to keep her mind under, Gabriel stood and undressed Scaret in record time, falling into the cold impersonality he had inherited from his vampire blood.
Once she was dressed again, dry and warm, he tucked her into the bed.
Why someone as cold-hearted and blood thirsty as he would take so much time and care to make her comfortable was anyone's guess. Perhaps even he did not know what compelled him to do what he did.
Sitting in one of the stiff wooden chairs, Gabriel stared out the window next to him at the dark sky and beating rain. His body fell completely still, as near to death as he might get with his brain and soul still working. Lungs and heart had stopped, his blood slowing to a sluggish pace. He could sit like this for hours, his thoughts and feelings more his own than at any other time.

Anonymous

Scarlet woke up dazed and confused.  Her eyes focused at the ceiling as her vision came to.  With some effort, she sat up and scanned the room.  What had happened?  Still feeling dizzy, her hand pressed against her head and she paused.  It took her a minute to realize she could feel her face.  Pulling her hand away, she stared at it in amazement.  What the...?  She quickly pulled her other hand up to examine it as well.  The scars...they were gone!  She could feel!  She twitched and bent her fingers, feeling each hand with the other.  Wait, her clothes...they were changed...  Had he seen her naked??  Did he do anything to her??  Her eyes then shot around to fine Gabriel.  And there he was.  She gazed at him thankfully, but in surprise and weary at what he might have done to her.  He was telling the truth about her arms.  He really was.  "G-gabriel...?" she asked timidly.  "Uhm...th-thank you...  I-if there's anything I can do to repay you...y-you can just ask..."  She came forth boldly, still hesitant about things.

Anonymous

Gabriel turned as he heard his name, his body coming 'back to life' again from the trance. He grinned charmingly at her, though it may very well not have been a concious effort. Gabriel was just as handsome in death, perhaps even more so, as he was in life.
He listened to her stuttered words calmly, leaning back in his chair and propping his long legs up on the table, ankles crossed. How he managed to keep everything balanced and still look as loose and relaxed as if he were standing was anybody's guess. He was as languid as a cat, and he wasn't even trying.

Gabriel grinned a bit broader as she finished, just barely flashing fang. He wasn't sure if she would catch it, or what her reaction would be if she did. But he supposed he would see, wouldn't he?
He crooked a finger at her, calling her over.
"Come here then."
He ordered softly, amber eyes flickering with the light of the fire. Gabriel had a bit of a...playful streak, if you could call it that...

Anonymous

She watched him closely as he moved so smooth and yet so careful.  A blush colored her cheeks as he smiled and she took notice of his fang, but took no mind of it.  Then he called her over.  He didn't even have to force her.  She scooted slowly to the edge of the bed and stood up, pausing to think.  But logic eluded her at the moment and she trusted him.  Still gazing at him, she sighed and walked over to him.  She stopped and stood shyly before him, her hands trembling at her sides as she waited for his action.  Her gaze was innocent and unsure, but also wanting at the same time.  She was willing to do just about anything he wanted, even if she was scared at first.  She had this weird feeling around him, and now, since she woke up, another feeling coursed through her veins.  Her heart hate sped up with anticipation, unsure what he wanted, but expecting something odd.

Anonymous

Gabriel calmly crossed his arms as she came near, still somehow balancing so carefully without looking tense at all. Who said being dead didn't have its perks?
He continued to smirk mildly up at her, noticing she didn't mind his fang, so he totally disregarded hiding it. If she didn't care, then why should he?

He read her thoughts so easily, without even having to pry that hard. She would never even realize he was there, amber orbs again watching her face and eyes carefully but without scrutiny. Finally, one of his own hands took hers and he studied it, head tilted slightly to the side. His thumb ran over her palm, gaze traveling up her arm and then back down again.
"How'd I do?" He asked calmly, looking back at her face with one eyebrow raised. "I can't rightly take my prize if you're not healed, can I?" It was obvious he was teasing her gently, a grin flashing with fangs included before the smirk covered it back up again.

Anonymous

Something was different now.  And now she was able to relax.  Her expression grew much more calm, but the reddened cheeks still remained.  Now she could feel herself trembling and slowed it to a small jitter until it finally stopped.  What was happening?  She felt something different about herself, but couldn’t point it out.  "Its like new." She replied tranquilly, her eyes watching her hand as he caressed it.  "And now, what would you like from me?" she asked, just as smooth as before, felling the gentle strokes of his hand and tingling sensation.  It felt good.  She felt control over her emotions and wasn't bothered in the least by him.  In fact, she started to like being around him.  And now she wouldn't mind staying with him, even if he wanted things from her.  She would not argue.  Right no, she would do anything he asked.

Anonymous

The vampire was bemused by her sudden shift in mentality. He had never before encountered someone who was willing to do anything he asked without his influence. She had made that particular decision all on her own.
Interesting...
A wicked little grin appeared on his face, a fang peeking out.

In one swift movement, he had pulled on her hand sharply, jerking her body practically on top of him. His other hand had caught her about the waist, and still he remained perfectly balanced in the titled chair. His smirking lips were now pressed to the delicate flesh of her neck, warm breath tickling out from his nose.
"You asked..." He purred gently against her skin, before suddenly sinking those recently revealed fangs into the vein of her neck.
He had her under his control enough that the bite did not hurt at all. No, instead it was rather...pleasurable. It was a figment of his mind on hers, but nevertheless, he made the experiance one of the most pleasuring ones she might have ever encountered.
Why not let her have a bit of fun as well, hm?

Gabriel suckled very gently on the wound, eyes closed as the warm liquid of life flowed into his mouth. This was ecstasy for one such as he, and he took his time in savoring it. He was not truly hungry, for he had fed earlier. This was purely for pleasure.

Anonymous

Scarlet was jerked on top of him, but she remained obedient.  She balanced herself a little, closing her eyes at his warm tickle.  She mmmed softly as his fangs sank into her supple flesh, relaxing more as he embraced her.  She felt the draining of her blood, but was unusually fine with it.  "A...Vampire..." she mumbled gently into his ear, nuzzling intimately.  Then it happened again.  The feeling from earlier shot though her body.  Her mind suddenly felt connected to his and her new hands clung to his chest.  Even without his control, she understood him and wanted to be under his wing.  That in itself was unusual for her.  She always rejected others, but Gabriel...he was different...

Anonymous

Amused, but not surprised, by her revelation, Gabriel pulled back from his feeding, gently licking the wound once to stop the bleeding. He leaned back in the chair again, savoring the last drops of blood before pondering the little Scarlet now sprawled all over him. It was hard to miss the muscularity of his lean body, especially if you happened to be laying on him.
As Scarlet was.

"Hmm..." He drew the sound out, his voice low, as though he were thinking of something important. He searched about her mind, finally a bit surprised by what he found. It was usually only the perverse ones who wanted to be around Vampires, in order to be bitten and, sometimes, to bite back. She didn't strike him as that sort of person, so her need to be near him was surprising.
Could she honestly be so starved for attention and affection that she was willing to seek it from a vampire?
He grinned in his usual, cynical way, apparently amused by the thoughts in his own mind. Or, perhaps more accurately, those in Scarlet's mind.
"Comfortable?" He asked, one eyebrow arched calmly, his arm still banded around her waist, keeping her in the awkward position. Bodies didn't like bending that way for long...
He was teasing her again.

Anonymous

She lifted herself slowly and looked into his face, tranquilly.  She rubbed noses and mmmed.  "It could be better..." she replied softly to his teasing.  "You are reading my mind, aren't you?" she asked, feeling the presence of it.  "You don’t have to tease me...I'll do what you like..." she remarked, offering her body and mind to him.  She then tried to stand and get out of the unusual position she was in.  In doing so, she felt his healthy body as she fidgeted about.

Anonymous

He smirked at her response, finding her actions amusing yet again. Well, no one had ever thought to rub noses with him before...
Her next statement caught him, surprising snapping in him. But outwardly only his dark eyebrows arched. "My my, aren't you the clever one?" He replied softly, realizing she must have finally felt him there. He had to be more careful next time, if he wanted to remain undetected.

"Perhaps I enjoy teasing you." Was his response, the grin back in place as he felt her struggle a bit to get free. Instead of releasing her from his strong body, he simply heaved her up into his lap. Most would find this painful or uncomfortable, as his legs were still propped on the table with  his body leaning back in a tilted chair. But his body hardly felt the added weight, and he remained relaxed in the position.
"Better?" He purred, no longer hiding the fact he found her quite the amusing specimen. His amber eyes searched hers leisurely, something inhuman lurking just around the corner. Those eyes could become animalistic at any given point, for his true nature was not deeply hidden within the human-appearing body.
"Tell me something Scarlet. Why are you so willing to do as I ask?"

Anonymous

"Lucky guess..." she teased lightly.  She still kept calm and blank, smiling only a little if at all.  Her cheeks still a light pink color as she lay upon him.  She listened to his answer, now being pulled into his lap, bracing herself with a leg on each side of him.  She blinked softly, slowly gazing down at herself on his lap and then back at him.  Her hands rested on his shoulders as his arms lay wrapped around her waist.  She nodded calmly, now being much more comfortable than before.  In his eyes, she saw it.  But she feared it not.  Things like that did not seem to scare her easily.  Mostly it was only emotional stuff that did that.  "You are curious about me, yes?" she answered his question with another question in her relaxed and now gentle voice.  "Because I can.  Because I'm not afraid of you.  Because I want to."  She replied softly.  "And because you like it..." she whispered more closely, her expression still tranquil and with a little smile.

Anonymous

Gabriel snorted, smirking. Lucky guess his ass. "I must be getting careless." He replied smoothly, always enjoying a bit of a conversation after a good meal.
Her fluctuating character held his interest, and he wondered if it would be worth it to keep her around for awhile.
Perhaps...

She seemed rather comfortable, though she was practically straddling him now. Oddly, neither of them seemed very embarassed or uncomfortable with it at all. Gabriel least of all, for he wasn't bothered by it one bit.
Then again, not much bothered him.

Her response earned a slow but dangerous smile from him. "Really now?" His voice was low, deep, and the purr that was usually there was much more feral. Without warning he snapped his legs off the table in the blink of an eye, the soles of his boots thudding on the ground as he leaned forward, the chair righting itself. He didn't allow Scarlet to fall off of his lap, despite the fast action.
He leaned close to her face, the gold in his eyes bleeding out and swallowing all the white. Power rippled off him, and it was a killing power.
"I'd be careful about what you say, my dear." He growled softly, a deadly half-smirk on his handsome yet firm features. "I do not think you know me well enough to make announcments like that."

Anonymous

Slightly surprised by his abrupt movement, she clung lightly up him as they fell back and the chair leveled.  She blinked curiously at him when his face came close and herd went back a little as he held her.  A shiver traveled up her spine at his sudden action, feeling the aura that emanated as she watched his eyes fill with gold.  A small smirk then crept up on her face and her face crept closer to his and she stared him in the eyes.  Her crimson eyes began to glow softly as an energy made itself present from within her.  She wasn't exactly human and she made it known.  Her aura contrasted his as she proved herself not a weakling.  But her energy didn’t seem natural.  It felt more generated by something within her.  "I know..." she kissed him softly, the flush of pink still on her cheeks.

Anonymous

Gabriel felt her own energy come out to push against his, one eyebrow arching slightly in amusement. It wasn't a challenge...yet.
She was making herself known to his power, and he was tempted for an instant to crush her, to swallow her power and drown her out, wash her away.
But instead he let her make her display, watching her eyes glow in an unusual manner. He could feel the generation of her power, feeling that it was somehow...artificial in a way.
Again he was reminded of the heavy metallic smell of earlier.

His lips curved into a smirk as she kissed him, the color in his eyes pulling back into his irises. He let the press of his power remain, not yet pulling it in.
"My, you are living dangerously little Scarlet." He flashed his fangs, amused by her boldness. Well, if she was so willing to take chances...
"Go ahead, you seem to want something. Take it. I'm curious, I won't stop you." He coaxed, grinning slightly in amusement.
Oh yes, he was definately liking her. How amusing...

Anonymous

After the kiss and his comments, she pulled back, starring innocently into his eyes with her glowing gaze.  Her cheeks grew redder and she paused, still keeping her aura up as well.  "Take what?" she asked curiously in her fatigued voice, soft and affectionate.  Yes, she did want something.  But that something was a little complex for her right now.  She was too timid to force her self on him beyond a kiss and she did not care the consequences he warned her of.  If he wanted to attack her, he would attack her.  She had no regrets about her meaningless existence.  So she would let herself be assaulted if he forced himself upon her.  Her hand caressed his lips, showing no fear of him or his fangs.  Her moods were very shifting since she awoke earlier.  What had he done?

Anonymous

Ah, so she was still too timid to take what she craved. Seemed her boldness had a limit, though her actions and voice remained affectionate. He caught those trailing fingers in his mouth and considered her for a moment. Thinking, he sucked softly on her fingertips, apparently pondering something about her.

Finally, he nipped the tender flesh and released her, standing without warning and picking her up with him. "I think you need a bit of a rest little one." And without waiting for a response he carried her easily over to the bed. His own demeaner shifting yet again, he tucked her in, almost tenderly in a way. Like she was something that needed taking care of, something that should be handled with care.

He stepped back and glanced at the rain-beaten window. "Sleep now Scarlet. I'll be here when you wake up." He turned a bit to smirk mildly down at her, before he caught her mind and dimmed it, lulling her to sleep with just the force of his mind.
Finished, he laid out the coffin that had been leaning innocently enough against the wall, and that had before remained completely undetected. Once the sun began to rise, he would allow the death to come over him while in the safe confines of the coffin...

Anonymous

She smiled a little at his small suckling and nip at her fingers, still showing signs of tiredness.  She latched onto him as she was carried off to bed.  She put up no argument.  She knew she was tired and could use some sleep.  He was so gentle...so delicate.  Se loved it.  She lay down in the bed and was comfortably tucked in. closing her eyes slowly.  She mmmed at his words not really needing his force to help her sleep.  She immediately fell into a deep slumber, curling and pulling the warm sheets tight.  She would see him this next evening.  So she used that warming thought to help her while she rested until she could see him again.  Why was she so intimate with him?  She wanted to be with him.  It was a strange feeling.  But little did Scarlet know, that within her body, something new was happening.  The blood she had not witnessed him give her earlier was being analyzed and manipulated within her very being.

Anonymous

The day was dreary, clouds covering the sky in a thick blanket of gray. The rain had stopped for now, leaving behind puddles and deep washes in their wake. The trees around the cabin-like house sagged lightly, their leaves weighed down with water. A light fog was burning off in the weak sunlight, creating a misty atmosphere outside.

Gabriel was tempted to stay up, to watch the clouds move overhead. If he really wanted to, he could wrap himself up and take a walk in the weakened rays of the sun. The clouds were dark enough, he could manage it without getting burned. The thought brought a soft sigh from him as he stood away from the window, though still looking through it. Amber eyes shifted to the coffin then, and he weighed his options. It had been a long time since he had been outside in the daytime...

Wrapped from head to toe in a thick black cloak, Gabriel took his stroll through the wet forest. The cloudy sky coupled with the shade of the trees made for minimal discomfort. The morning air was damp, heavy, but rich with the smell of wet earth.
He returned as the sky began to clear, hurrying back indoors as the clouds dispersed. Tucked away in his coffin, Gabriel pondered over his quiet walk before feeling the tightening in his chest, the death creeping over him.

And then all was still and silent.