Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Travel On (Keldoun) [Moved]

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2004, 08:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Kujin couldn't help but grin at Akila's dislike of the rain, white fangs flashing. But, he really didn't care about showing his fangs around them anymore. These people knew what he was, now, and they didn't seem to fear it, either. Hiding his fangs around them would be...well, a pretty wasted effort, since the secret was already out.

Standing out in the rain, he closed his gray eyes as the cool drops splashed against his renewed flesh, soaking his clothes, the feeling soothing against his skin. He always liked the rain, though...well, now, he just couldn't help but feel that there was something lost to him since having become undead. All his senses were heightened; the Change had gifted him with that as though to make up for the whole, well...lack of a soul deal. But even with those heightened senses, there was still that feeling of living a half life. And that feeling seemed to make everything just a bit duller than it ever had been when he was alive, even when he and his sister were starving on the streets.

He shook himself, and was glad it was raining because it enabled him to pass of that start as him just shaking his wet hair out of his eyes.

"Well, you do look dry beneath that tree..." Kujin murmered in response to her question, grinning wryly. "If I lived here, mayhap I could be a bit more helpful, but I do not. Sorry. I'm not familiar with the places of this kingdom."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa