Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the nomadic wolf

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2005, 12:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A caped werewolf walks into town.  You can tell he hasn't been into a twon in sometime his cape and shorts are drity, and he has a big hole in the cape as well.  The wolf sits down in the middle of the town square.  He sitsd and say to himself in a low voice "I wounder if i can get any information on my brother there.

Anonymous

"Not likely, Mr. Dracomoon." A seductive feminine voice calls out to the blue werewolf, not just out loud, but also in his head. The voice that was heard out loud came from a well endowed woman, wearing what appears to be just a black leather strap for a top and a black leather skirt. She wears high heels with laces that wrap around her legs, up to her knees. With a long, braided blonde pony tail and a violet hue of eyes, she reaches up to her face to adjust her rounded specticles. She sits on a bench, not too far away from the werewolf. Funny, she wasn't there before. The woman stands up and begins to walk towards the large blue patch of fur. She reaches out and holds her hand under his chin to pull his face up to look her in the eyes.
"No Slash has ever traversed through this part of the world." She explains further with a playful grin before turning off to strut away a few paces.

Anonymous

Nightfang sits there looking at the woman walk.  After a few seconds Nightfang gets up and starts to run after her.  "Wait, you know Slash, you know my brother," Nightfang yells as he starts to slow down behind her.  "Please tell me were he is.  I need to find him.  I need to find my family my place," Nightfang yells as he make the illustion of a wall appear in front of her to make her stop.

Anonymous

The woman stops in front of the imaginary wall only to hear the foolish pup babble on. Just as she expected. She doesn't turn to look at him or say anything, the woman simply laughs a little before walking on through the illusion. After doing so, the illusion itself gives off an illusion for Nightfang to notice. The wall seemingly collapses into a pile of rubble. The woman isn't even there after passing through the wall. A small and slender hand is suddenly placed on the wereolf's shoulder. The very same woman is connected to the hand.
"Such a gullible pup. You jump to conclusions far too much. No wonder you're lost. I could simply point you in any random direction and you would go and get lost even more. Perhaps you should think matters through before saying anything." The woman explains in her own seductive and cryptic way. Who is this anyway?

Anonymous

Nightfang looks at her with a small smile, "You saw through my illusion I'm impressed, your good."  Nightfang truns to face her.  "But your rihgt I did act to fast, I'm Nightfang Dracomoon, or as i have been called by some the Blue Illusion."  Nightfang throws his cape back revealing his mace that was hung at his side.  "By the way I did not get your name."  Nightfang says as he rubs the back of his neck.  "And if you know my brother please tell me were he is."

Anonymous

"It wasn't your illusion I saw through." The woman speaks out loud.
It was your mind. Her voice repeats in his Nightfang's mind, not spoken through her lips. When the wolf decided to introduce himself, Violet simply returned the smile.
"I already know your name, follish pup. And my name is irrelevant, but if you insist..." She speaks once more.
I am Violet. She mentally projects once again. Even when spoken mentally, her mind remains as seductive as ever.
"I know nothing of Slash, but then..."
I know everything.
"He is in this world."
But he has never passed through this Kingdom.
"I know not where to find him."
But I know how.
The woman's constant riddles are enough to make any normal individual's head spin. But how normal can an illusionist be?

Anonymous

"Riddles, one might think this is a test, but why would you test me." Nightfang says with a smile still on his face.  "You’re a very interesting person, your helpful but not all at the same time, but I can't tell which you are really doing.  But if you can point my in the right direction I would be in your debt."  Nightfang say as he drops his arms to his side and waits for her to answer.

Anonymous

Violet's smile suddenly took on a suspitious grin. It's working. The fool is absorbing everything like a sponge. The demoness simply crosses her arms behind her back and begins to walk around the illusionist as if she were sizing him up. Once she circles around to the front of Nightfang, she looks up into his green eyes.
"You have gathered enough from me. If I am to share anymore, it would cost you a bit of your mentality and a bit of your memories." Violet speaks as if it were a bargain. She was enjoying it so, just to torment this one. She only knows this Slash through Nightfang's thoughts, she doesn't even know if he's in this world or not.

Anonymous

Nightfang’s head shoots back, “Mentality, memories, I don’t know that sounds dangerous.  Look if you want to help me that’s find, but I’m not giving you any of my memories.”  Nightfang turns around and starts to walk off with his hand on his mace.  “What was her deal,” Nightfang thought to himself.  Nightfang gets six steps away and stops.  “But what if she really knows were Slash is.”  Nightfang turns back around to face violet.  “What do you mean by my memories.  Will I still remember them or do you just take them.”  Nightfang’s mace is now in his hand, waiting for something to happen good or bad he doesn’t know.

Anonymous

Violet couldn't help but smile once more. This fool is so easy to get to. Upon thinking on the matter a little more, there is a way she can find a certain individual in the world. Perhaps she can be of help if the fool cooperates as she expects. His question was a bit idotic in her point of view, but what is to expect out of a gullible pup?
"That's not really a matter to think of. The true question is, What's more important to you? Your memories?"
Or seeing your brother? That last bit was another mental projection into Nightfang's mind. Perhaps finding this Slash will give her someone else to torment. Only time will tell.

Anonymous

Nightfang looks at Violet,  “of course I want to find my brother I want that more then anything in this world, but if you take my memories how will I remember him.  So my answer is no, if you cant find it in your heart to help me then I will find him on my own.”  Nightfang turns around and starts to walk away.  “Goodbye, Violet.”

Anonymous

Well, there goes that fun. Wait, what if...? Violet begins to ponder a bit. She can probably locate the mentallity of this Slash if she were to concentrate on him. Ah-ha! There it is! Wow, so much anger and torment. Oh, now Violet has to get to him.
"That's a shame, because I now know exactly where your brother is. Oh well, I guess I'll go visit him myself." Violet states before turning away to walk the opposite direction. If that doesn't get him, then she'll just go torment this Slash herself. No loss there.

Anonymous

Nightfang turns around; there is a truth in her voice this time that wasn’t there before.  “Ok, you take me to Slash first then we will discuss what you want form me.”  Nightfang thinks to himself even if she doesn’t take that offer, I will follow her anyway so I will win anyway.  Nightfang is starting to understand what powers she has and will soon find away  around them.

Anonymous

Fool! You know nothing of my abilities! Violet's voice projects loudly into Nightfang's mind. Soon after, she turns around to eye the blue werewolf with an evil smirk.
"Following me would lead you nowhere." With that, Violet suddenly vanishes from sight in a blink of an eye. Her hand is then placed on Nightfang's shoulder from behind.
"As I can be anywhere." She then walks around to the front of him to smile a bit.
"I can take you instantly to where your beloved Slash is, but there's a simple issues that even I cannot move around. Moving anyone around in such a way other than myself results in them losing one memory. I cannot control that. The choice is yours." The seductive woman explains, standing there with her arms behind her back. She knows that if she pushes herself too far, she is within swinging distance. That very thought intrigues her even more.

Anonymous

Nightfang fist starts to ball up, “its out of your control, right you want one of my memories and this is just a trick to get one of them but what the hell lets go.”  Nightfang smiles a bit and looks into Violets eyes.  “My ready when you are.”