Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Insert Witty Intro Thread Title Here*

Started by Shadownox, March 02, 2014, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadownox

Hi all! I'm Shadow or Nox or whatever else you lovely people come up with to call me. As you can probably guess by virtue of where I'm posting this thread, I'm new to these parts. :) I happened to stumble upon this site when I decided to google "Fantasy RP Forums".

A bit about me: I enjoy movies, long walks on the beach, and cliché (I kid!!). Really though, I love anime, sci-fi, science, and reading. I also happen to love RP in all of its many forms, and have a particular love for fantasy. Writing is one of my favorite activities, so forum RPG suits me perfectly. Hopefully all of you will get to know the rest of me as we chat and RP together. :D

I look forward to getting to know all of you and having a great time.

Nox

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you could join us here at SotE! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch and eager to assist :) Believe me, once you let us know you're ready to roll and you have your character(s) up and ready there will be people jumping and line-hopping. It's a real traffic jam, I'll tell you.

Anywho, get settled in, we'll try not to scare you the first week ;) I look forward to working with you in the future. :)

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

zozee9

Welcome Shadow! I have a habit, as you probably will notice, of making people into animals. Would you mind being a raven, or would something else be preferable? I just associate ravens with shadows. ^^

Anyway, I hope you have fun here! You can often find me in the glorious c-box. <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Welcome to the site, Nox! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you got 'em XD
And I hope you have fun role playing here ^_^
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Shadownox

@Goblin: Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely try not to be TOO terrified. :P

@Zozee: I would definitely not mind being a Raven. :) Feel free to refer to me as that whenever you'd like. Thanks for the welcome.

@Spice: I'll ask so many questions that your head will spin! xD Thanks for the welcome, and I definitely plan to have lots of fun here.

Zane

Welcome!

Consider yourself offcially press-ganged into my guild, Vigilant Shadows. If you want to ofc! You always reserve the right to say no. Regardless, Welcome to a very safe place to write some dangerously time consuming stories. I am Sir Zane, master of all things random and crazy, btw your curtains really mesh with the wall color LOVE IT!

I jest of course. Welcome to the site and I do hope you enjoy your stay, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Cbox on the bottom of the index page, I'm sure someone there can lead you in right way.