Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings, fellows.

Started by Rock, July 20, 2014, 06:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock

Hello, my fellow walkers of the terrestrial path.  I am Rock.  I am looking to join essentially any RP you've got with my character, the regular-rock turned Stone Elemental named Rock.  I prefer to stay IC, because I enjoy it.
Here is the small backstory behind Rock the rock.

It was a day like any other on the northern shore of the unnamed island.  Clear water lapped onto white sands, gulls perched in palm trees, and Rock the rock sat where he always did, beside his brother rocks.  Until, quite out of nowhere, Rock had a thought.  "Well this was unprecedented."
He the proceeded to stand up on newly formed legs, stretch his newly formed arms, look up with his newly formed head, and yawn.  Thus, a new era of earth-related shenanigans was ushered in.
And Rock saw that it was good.

SapphireIceDragon

Hello, there :) I am new as well. My character is Alena, half-human, half-angel (from Serendipity). I have a question about Rock. Does he look like a normal human, or does he still look like a rock?

Rock

Hey!  Rock looks humanoid.  He is larger due to the mysterious forces that caused his sentience, but is about the size of a tall human (6 feet or so).  His face is a rough approximation of a man's.  Thank for the question.  ;D

SapphireIceDragon

Do you want to start a thread?

Rock

That seems like a grand idea.  If you make one, link it here.  I live in EST, so that's the times I get participate.  Are there going to be other people?

SapphireIceDragon

Yes, there will be at least one other. His name is Salka(he's someone else's character, not mine, but the one who created him is going to participate as well). I think the creator of Salka is going to start the thread.

Rock

Awesome! Like I said, a link would be greatly appreciated when the thread is made. :)

SapphireIceDragon

Where is Rock right now(Alena is in Serendipity)?

Rock

Off the coast of Thanatos, still on the island he was born. 

SapphireIceDragon

Hmm...do you know how far that is from Serendipity?

Rock

It doesn't really say anywhere, but I would assume a few days sail.

SapphireIceDragon

That makes sense :). Anyways, Salka and Alena are in Serendipity(I think I'm getting the hang of these spellings  ;D), and Rock is in Thanatos. I suppose they could travel there and meet Rock. I can definitely work this out :)

Rock

If you want, Rock can walk.  It'll take more time, but he doesn't need to breathe.  It could make for a strange introduction.  :o

SapphireIceDragon

Haha definitely :) Although I'd feel bad about making poor Rock travel that far.

Rock

Rock is a wanderer.  He'd enjoy the trip, with fish and reefs, and probably come up with a few ideas along the way.  But, if you want, he can make his way to mainland Thanatos and wait there  :D

SapphireIceDragon

Hmm....Currently, Alena is running from people(ehh...half-human, half-demon) that want to kill her, so I'm not sure she can get to the island soon. I guess Rock can walk, if he doesn't mind.

Rock

Then Rock will pack up his chalk, sock, and caulk, and walk to Serendipity.  What a pity, hell have to leave behind his Human Collection.

SapphireIceDragon

Wait...Human Collection? I just pictured a horrifying scene of Rock with a bunch of dead bodies. Please tell me this isn't the case.

Anyways, I think I'm going to start the threat. I don't think the creator of Salka will mind. I'll send the link asap. :)

Rock

That was a small in-character joke.  Maybe  :-X

SapphireIceDragon