Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New to the forums

Started by Locke, November 06, 2014, 09:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locke

Hey everyone. I'm new to these forums and I'm not sure how to start.

I have a little RP experience  but have never really done it as a pastime.

If you have any thought or tip, please let me know,. Thanks!

thehiddenbeast13

Well, welcome to SoTE! The first thing I'd recommend is to take a quick look at the threads and then make your character, remember that you can use any race you can think of and you don't have to worry about getting your character accepted, you can rp as soon as it's up. If you ever need a rp feel free to send a pm to me or check out the plotting center. Well...I hope to see you soon Locke!

Arokai

Welcome to SotE Locke! Great to see another new face here. Feel free to message meif you want to Rp, or have any questions.

Alegretto

Welcome to the site Locke!

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the World page and the Rules. These are two helpful resources that can assist you in getting started. Once you've made your first character, the best ways to get into threads are to chat with people in the c-box at the bottom of the main page, or to post something about it in the Plotting Center.

I hope all these resources help you get started around here, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Once again, welcome to SotE, I can't wait to see what you create here!

visualspice

Welcome to the site, locke! I think the others covered the basics, but should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao