Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone want to RP with me?

Started by Coco123, August 20, 2015, 11:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coco123

I'm new to this site and finished my first character Etris. I'm open to any ideas, so just throw one my way and we'll make it happen!

JackieCat

Hello!  Welcome to the site!!  I hope you have a great time here, and I think your character is awesome!

I would totally like to RP with you!  I think that my characters Kilarhas and Keyne would be interesting, as they're an elf/dragon duo like Etris and Hirador.  I don't really have any
ideas for a plot other than they mett and have an adventure, but if you're interested and have any ideas, shoot! :))
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Coco123

Your characters Kilarhas and Keyne sound very cool! I'd love to RP with you. I also don't have a plot idea, but I think the idea of them going on an adventure is cool, and that we could make it work! The question is, though, what adventure would they go on? Any ideas for that?

JackieCat

I'm not really sure, but before we start, I have a question about your characters.

How long is Etris and Hirador's lifespans?  Kilarhas and Keyne will live about ten years longer than a human, so not super long, and I was wondering what the lifespan of your characters is.

About an adventure plot, I think really anything could work, we just need an idea!  I'll try to come up with something. :)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Coco123

I haven't really thought about that actually. I guess I'd say the same as your characters, so ten years longer than a human as well.

Okay, I'll try to think of one, too. Hopefully we'll think of something. I have to go for now, but hopefully I'll be back with something.

JackieCat

I've got an idea, but feel free to come up with something better! 

So, here's kind of how it would go.  They meet while Etris and Hirador are hunting, and then they find someone really injured in the forest and before the man dies, they tell them of a magical artifact that some evil being is trying to get their hands on.  The man was going to find the artifact and then bring it to a special underground cavern in the Yoreiq Isles with pools of fire where they must destroy the artifact.  The man doesn't know where the amulet is, but they tell Kilarhas and Etris that a old healer in Arca might have a clue for them.  They were on their way to Arca when they were killed by the evil being.  They tell Kilarhas that they were part of a secret rangers guild that only a few people know about, Kilarhas knows about it, and that's how they know they can trust the dying man.

Does that sound good?  If you have any other ideas, let me know, or if you want to embellish on the plot above, that's great!  let me knwo what you think.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Coco123

Wow, that's a great idea! Very creative, and sounds really fun. I'm in love with the idea.

JackieCat

Thank you! :))  Do you want to start the thread, or shall I?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor