Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello! This place seems fun

Started by Arclightning, December 08, 2015, 04:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arclightning

Well, now that I made the weirdest character ever (http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19951.0) I guess I should get involved in the community, but I am not sure what threads are the right ones. And it doesn't help that I am the shyest person ever and waited three days just to post this, but whatever. In short, which threads do I go to? please help I'm totally lost. Thanks in advance!

Nyla

Haha your character is cool. Def not weird  :P

Arclightning

Oh thanks! Your character is super cool too!

Nyla

Haha thanks! Have you posted on any other boards yet? Still trying to figure this place out.

Arclightning

No but i'm looking for some. What about you?

Nyla

I did..posted once on the Fell board, might randomly post on another at some point. That or work up the courage to respond to someone else's post haha

Arclightning

Oh cool! I just posted on a serendipity board, but I just realized that Maybe you and I could start a thread?

Nyla

For sure. I'll keep tabs on your posts!

Arclightning

Thanks! I'd check yours but I'm not sure how.  :-[

Nyla

Haha no worries..I think if you click my profile, there's a link that says "show posts." It's a little stalker-y, but effective when you want to keep track  ;)

Ethereal-Star

Hi, and welcome both of you! Hope you have fun here! I know I do! I'd offer up some new threads to start, but am kinda swamped at the moment with so many threads already! Haha, but that's really my fault. But perhaps later we can plot something? 8)

Arclightning

visualspice

Welcome to the site! I know this is belated, but the holidays have kept me busy! Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you have fun here!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Arclightning

No problem! I know how you feel. If I ever have questions I'll ask you.