Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi guys, I'm new.

Started by Zylle, May 20, 2016, 04:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zylle

Hi everyone, I'm new here. However, I'm not new to PBP roleplaying; I've been doing that since I was 15 (over a decade ago). I haven't RPed in a couple years, so I may be a bit rusty, but I am not inexperienced: I've created over 100 characters (130 something, I think). I'll only use a choice few here that I consider my best (and most original. Some were shameless, lazy knock-offs, so I won't bore anyone with those), and I'll work on tailoring them for this environment ASAP.

I'm an American living in Australia, so my differing time zone from most of you (I assume) will make my responses in threads somewhat slower, since I might be sleeping at the time responses are made. I'll try not to have people wait on me since I hate slowing other RPers down, but the time zone difference should be noted anyway.

I searched a short list of roleplay message boards before coming across this place, and this one seemed the most promising to me. I prefer sandbox-type boards like this one where I have more creative freedom, and the rules here are practical and sensible. I'm looking forward to getting started, and hopefully making a few friends who are interested in writing a story with me.

Nice to meet you,
Zylle

Draconian

Oh man.

SotE is perfect for you.

Most of us go a little.... overboard with characters ( they add up over time! ) and I wouldn't worry about the potential slow replies, most people here are working adults and everyone understands life (and time zones) get in the way.

I can't wait to see what you make!

Also!

Welcome! <3 <3 <3

Zylle

Thanks! I'll try not to disappoint.

I'm heading out with my husband now, but I'll be back later to get started.

visualspice

I second what Draconian said! We also have members from all over the world, so time zone may or may not affect responses ^_^
Either way, I hope you have fun playing with us here :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao