Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Princess of the Glass Desert [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jai'un let out a cry of pain the moment she was slammed into the ground-a nd lay there for several moments, stunned. But after a moment, she found herself laughing, even as she was bleeding, for her wounds were beginning to heal again already. Ahh.. the perks of being a demon.

"DO you not understand what I've told you?" she chuckled as she lay there, the storms still raging on above their heads. "You can not kill me. I am a heartless. We live forever."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Good, then I can spend eternity kicking your ass," Jun'tao growled as he grabbed her by the back of the neck and pressed her face hard into the ground, but the water had made his hand slip and he instead grabbed her face, her cheek, and her mask.  An angry growl escaped him and he snatched the mask from her face, ripping it off with savage fury.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Finding his hands on her mask, she gave a shrill cry as he yanked it from her-a nd with a power that seemed to come from no where, she shoved him clean off of her and cowered away, covering her face with her hand.
"My mask!" Her hands trembled as waters gushed down her body, and were pooling by her feet- the grounds here quickly taking to flood. "Give my back my mask!" she demanded.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jun'tao scrabled back after her again and rolled over her, pulling her arms away from her face, and in doing so, felt along the contours of her face.  Something in him suddenly froze and Jun'tao backed away, scrambling backwards and if he had eyes he'd stare at her still. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Feeling his hands across her face, she gasped and reared back, almost hissing like a cat as she scrambled in the flooding waters. And seeing his expression, she scowled and reached for a weapon.
"I said return to me my mask," she demanded, coldly. "Or I won't hesitate to kill you."

Lion

Jun'tao was far too stunned to say anything further, to react to her and he stayed there on the ground, rain pelting on him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Seeing his inaction, she wasted no time snapping out her fan blades and sweeping in like a dancer- hoping to cut, aiming to kill.

Lion

Jun'tao cried out when the blades cut through the tunic of his shirt and he only then awoke from his state of shock.  "It...it can't be!" he managed to breathe, holding back his screams.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

A sharp kick to his gut, then a pounce like a lion had the poor general down in the gushing flood water in seconds. He'd feel another hard kick from her shoe to his throat before the quiet sharpness of her blade was pointed down directly at his face.

"What can't be?" she chuckled, seemingly amused by his speechlesslness.

Lion

Jun'tao offered pitiful resistance in the face of her assault, but the dregs of his shock still rendered him largely drunk with speechlessness.  "..." he said nothing, for what could he say.  "Nothing.  If you aim to kill me, just get it over with,"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh, but you should know better than that.."s he purred, a free hand caressing his face as her body leaned into his. The waters were rising fast, and would soon be up to his lips as the storm raged on. "You must realize that it would be even more rewarding if you were to just... give it to me. Taking it would be far too easy." And the idea excited her to think how she could please her master with a solid heart, not one stolen, but given away!

Lion

The way she touched his face sent familair chills down his spine and Jun'tao's breath hitched underneath her touch...  "There is no easy way...not for the likes of us," He whispered.  "I will give it to you...if you grant me one wish...  Let me kiss you...  What could it hurt?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The grins he wore was quite smug, and also darker than the shadows.
"A kiss?" She chuckled through closed lips. "Is that a promise?"

Lion

"Something like that," Jun'tao breathed and reached up to touch her face once more.  The familiarity of it's contours struck him, but he wouldn't let his expression show it.  Instead he leaned in, his lips just a breath from hers.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

As the man drew closer, she let her powers begin to grow, collecting from within as her red eyes emitted a blood colored glow. It thrilled her all over, this display- this willingness to accept his fate- and even from the outside she could sense the man's desperation, the loneliness, the restraint...
and if it were familiar to her in that moment at all, she didn't show it as she leaned into his hand, allowing him to touch her anywhere but the flesh that was hidden behind her mask, ignoring any other feelings that might have been growing within her- for the hunger was all consuming, and she felt her mouth begin to salivate at the prospect of her very first pure heart- one she would not have to rip clean out of his flesh.

Lion

Jun'tao could feel himself being drained and his breath shuddered as a result.  His hands grew tense along her face but he did his best not to show it.  Instead he felt her breath, the heat of it and let that lead him as he suddenly lunged forth and smashed his lips against hers.  His lips immediately stung on contact, but he forced himself to remember his feelings, the emotions that once anchored him to the forsaken earth.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jai'un's finger tips had been drawing across his back, not enough to draw blood,but were digging in deep enough to draw a line. She had been preparing herself for the inevitable strike- a strike, she'd find...
that just would not come. For the moment their lips met, it was as if all the worlds collided. The power, the force, the feeling, the natural draw...
Heart or no heart, Jai'un felt the intensity of a thousand suns through his lips nad found herself melting, whimpering beneath him as she clung to him, desiring more of this affection as she kissed him back, blindly groping at a feeling she could not explain.

Lion

Alrrrady he could feel himself weakening further into emptiness, the void of a hollow heart when at last he kissed her.  But he did not  relent and his lips waxed a growing intensity that hungered for that memory of the woman who's body had been possessed.  He held her tighter, fiercely as he could despite his waning strength and he sought of her an intangible thing.  Perhaps something that no longer even existed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was only as her fingers moved across his body, lips meeting to his again and again that through a whimper, she began to remember. Though the memories were foggy, the truth behind what she was feeling was not- for despite not having a heart, not all of her memories, not all of her quirks of what made her her could be erased. And when she opened her eyes again, tears were flowing beneath the mask.

"Jun'tao..."s he whispered, finally pulling her lips away from him. "Why is it that you only find the strength to kiss me now- when I am dead to this world?"

Lion

His cheeks were wet with her tears and through then, he wished he could open his eyes, wished he could see her face again.  But all he could sense her through was touch, taste, smell and despite his waning strength, it reinvigorated him all over.  He was breathless and his body was in steadily draining agony as she pulled away at last.  He was deathly pale and his face was clammy, riddled with beads of sweat. 

"You're not dead...not to me, as long as your name clings to my lips...  But I would give you my heart again and again if only I could see your face one last time.  Already...I feel that I'm dying.  It's too late."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: