Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pictures of me~

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2011, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well guys~!

As some of you know, I am Közi! The one and only~

Though! I have come to learn a lot about myself in the past months. And, I thought it would be interesting to actually deal with it head on!

Well! First of all, I wont lie and say that I don't care about my hair style. I do. I love my hair. Being a natural redhead-- a ginger, I have come to love my locks and how awesome they are. And anyone who makes fun of them is jealous!

Another thing about me that I love, are my eyes-- they're something I can hide, but something that'll always stay the same...

But there are many things about me that I wish I could change, or fix. But, I finally came to realize that, no matter how sucky it all is.. it's not that bad...

I'm really quite proud of myself. ^^

And so, here's a big reveal. Something I don't like to do (because the internet allows me to lie about how I look) [click on the picture!]

I have little hair. Though it's growing in.. I lost something I was fond of. But, I realized something. I'm proud. ^^ Because I'm 23 years old and I have cancer. Though, I don't like people's sympathy, I'd rather be that person who survives and never breaks down.

I'll find out in a couple of weeks whether I need more treatments or not. But, here's to hoping I'm in remission.

But! Alas, I thought it would be cool to just show all my friends here on SotE the real me. You all should join! <3

Anonymous

You're so pretty! XD  And have such a cute smile <3<3

Hello Kozy, nice to meet you! I'm Draco =D
*waves*

And a life lesson. Never wear a white bra when you're Disco Bowling. |: That shat glows. I am so glad that picture is blurry. So so glad.
See?

And our eyes are alike! Sorta. XD you have more of that intense cool clay brown than I do.

I will think many happy thoughts for you!! =D Good vibes all around.

Anonymous

D'aww! Thanks!

And you're so adorable yourself! XD I love the lit up bra there, so I'll have to admit-- I was totally looking at your chest!

What is your ethnicity? You have such cute features~ <3

Anonymous

O: Naughty girl. But that was a trick, you see! You HAD to look at them!

Euro-mutt(like... six different countries worth). xD 'cept for Anything Tall. Which is a pity, while being short adds to the cute factor, it doesn't help when I have wasps on my ceiling that I can't reach. *looks up*
=D and you?

Anonymous

Pretmuch the same.

I'm Irish, German, Scottish, a lil Italian, and Native American (Shawnee and Blackfoot). So, I'm all things pasty and white (yes, even the Native American heritage is pasty and such.. Go my asian roots~)

Anonymous

You still rock the short look 8D I would post up pictures of me, but I will do that when I am not totally hungover and about to go eat something wonderfully greasy to make it all feel better xD

Anonymous

Haha! Hangovers and lovely fixing-fats are amazing!

And thanks Rinners!

Lion

Gawjuz! (gorgeous) D8  Even with your tiny hair 8D!  And there's no better way to do it than to live strong, and live long.  (:

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Okay 8D Here is Rina 8D

Baby Rina: [center:3i5ppygs][/center:3i5ppygs]

I'm the one doing the kissing xD I WAS SO BLOND!

Rina when she had long hair: [center:3i5ppygs][/center:3i5ppygs]

Sadly, I don't have many normal pictures xD I don't take photos. BUT HERE IS RINA DRESSED UP AT THE GOTH PARTY SHE WAS AT LAST NIGHT: [center:3i5ppygs]

[/center:3i5ppygs]

I have a sunburn >__< BAH! BAH I SAY

Anonymous

AWW! Thanks my loverly Lion~

And, Rinnerz, you're always so ADORABLE! Baby Rinnerz and all! I should find a baby pic of me. Haha We should make a baby pic thread. XP

Anonymous

WE SHOULD xD That would be so cuuute <3

I did forget this one for a height comparison:

IGNORE MY HAIR IT LOOKS STUPID xD But that is me and Draco. And I'm not wearing any sort of heel xD

Anonymous

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

Lmao

Rina. You a towah!

Anonymous

Anonymous

XD I live with someone who's 6'9. o.o

Anonymous

For comparison, I'm only 5'0". XD

And holy crap. Where did that shirt go. D= I loved that shirt.