Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pictures! By Me! Image heavy!

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2006, 02:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I don't have a scanner at home, but luckily my Graphics teacher is letting us do basically anything in class and I've been bringing in sketches and screwing around with photoshop. A few of these are still uncoloured but I'm working on them and hopefully I'll have some money soon and will be able to buy Photoshop and a scanner. Anyway, i generally comment on my own stuff but today I'm being lazy, so all you get is a brief description.

A former character of mine, Isaac, being angsty. This one is quite old.

The Goblin Ninja. He has a heart of gold and an unhealthy obsession with pointy objects.

Lerisiel, a fallen angel addicted to gambling. This is a character from RentCavalier's RPG <a href="http://z14.invisionfree.com/Divine_Conflicts/index.php?act=idx">Divine Conflict.</a>

It's Megaman. Inspired by www.protomen.com

Protoman. See above.

Now we get into the colouring. I'm pretty new to photoshop, but I think they turned out decent enough. I need to work on textures though.

Some cyborg I drew in Math today. Work in progress.

Goblin Ninja without colour, just the highlights and shadows.

Goblin Ninja in colour (where availiable)

Finally we have Lerisiel, minus wings (I'm planning to make them look like they're made of cards, which could be tricky). The lyrics are from Spanish Train by Chris De Burgh, which inspired the character.

This is a joke.

Anonymous

lol. the last one made me chuckle.

Although the first image seems to be broken.