Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Web Spam Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 01, 2006, 08:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, hey, I figures, here's a thread for you to spam, advertise or thrown in randomly websites YOU think the site should know about.

I have two:

First is my (very modest and not as flashy) RP board. Its mythologically based, not sci-fi, not fantasy, but more of a mixture. Its also unique in the fact that you, the RPer, take a critical role in an ongoing and everygrowing plotline, participating in wide-spread story arcs.

Also, you can RP as a God. An actual GOD. Which is pretty cool. Check this link if you're interested: currently w'ere invading Hell and also hunting down a Mad Angel in a cursed forest.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Divine_Conf ... hp?act=idx

Second site is a really hilarious webcomic that is prolly the best on the web:

www.leasticoulddo.com

Anonymous

I don't see how this is related to creating artwork or creative objects. But if small wonder gives the O.K i'll hop in and spam this til' there's no tomrrow. (Within reason)

Anonymous

Theres only one site I wanna spam and have done it already but would love to do it again!!!!!

Anonymous

...There's an advertising board for SITE AD'S.

This is a studio for WRITEN or DRAWN art.
Not round-about advertising.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"...There's an advertising board for SITE AD'S.

This is a studio for WRITEN or DRAWN art.
Not round-about advertising.

You know, I have never found it (that was the reason I came here, to advertise my site, then couldn't find the ad board and decided to join anyway ^^ )

So... where is it?

Rhindeer

XDD Yeah...a lot of people can't find the board, I've been told. ^^;; It's not too obvious...so...in the next layout I'm making, I'm making it very easy to find this time around! That was my bad. >_<;; I'm totally reorganizing all the links to make it more user friendly! My fault, eep. XD

Also, Sola...wow! Well! I'm glad you found the place and joined! That's kinda funny, hehe! XD

Anyway! The board is under "LINKS". And the URL is:
http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=soteads

So, yeah! I'll close this thread up and delete it later. ^_^ Spam the ad board away, though! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

And sola was the reason i got into rping here. That and Xellos and Vulpes.... Yea. *scurries away before he's locked into the thread*

Anonymous

ALL NIGHTCANDLE!!

Nightcandle got me into it, then....well....she infected everyone around us. Human, Other Josh, Billy the B(itch). XP. Yea, the whole crew once played here...though Kimmie has fallen off the earth aka North Augusta.