Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Latest Project For School

Started by Anonymous, January 26, 2005, 01:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was thinking on it for a while after I have completed it if I wanted to show my latest project for my Computer Graphics class . . . And since the teacher said it was one of the best he'd seen so far, I figured it was good enough to show.

It's a big image, despite having resized it just to show it here. It was originally almost twice the size of what I'm putting up here. It's 1024x1583 pixels. I couldn't get it any smaller and still let you see every detail of it.

What we were to do was make a digital collage of something. It had to have a story or some sort of plot behind it. I took images that I had found of the aftermath of the Columbine shooting and meshed them together. It was a touchy theme, so I had worked on it at home from fear of having it effect me the rest of the school day. [I'm emotional like that.]

Anyhow, here you go:

Collage

Anonymous

Ignore that first link that I gave to you. I deleted that one 'cause I managed to crop it down a few more pixels so it was a little easier to see in just one screen.

New Link

Anonymous

Oh, my...

That's my first instinct. That's very touching, something wrenched inside me when I saw that. It's very lovely, everything blends together well. And it really does make one think. Thank you. Hope you get an excellent grade!