Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zephaniah... pg6

Started by Tally, June 16, 2007, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Quote from: "hikaru.dream":shock:
About how long (average) does it take for you to finish one picture?

Anywhere from two days to a couple weeks depending on how often I get distracted away from it. ^^;

Some folks can sit down and paint a picture like this one in a few hours and I don't know how they do it. =O I guess I'm just a slow painter.

Tally

Finished up with the details, refined everything, and after a filter or two to add some pizazz I am DONE. *faints*

Anonymous

Tally

^__^; thank you. He is sparkly isn't he~ <3

I sketched Raziya to tempt people to play with him. O:

He's threadless! Someone must want a grouchy panther around!

Anonymous

Oooo He's purty! and he does look quite grumpy.

Tally

Well that's good! I don't think he'd be happy with me if I make him look fluffy and delightful. >.>

Tally

quick and dirty sketch of Gospel, my soldier in Serendipity. gosh his hair is fun to draw ^^

Anonymous

Ooo his hair reminds me of orange flavory stuff and vanilla ice cream, >.>
<.<

*licks him*

Tally

oh wow, that green turned out horrid against SotE's background though didn't it? xDD I'll fix that when I have the time. Desaturate it to grey so it's not so eye gougy. xp

Anonymous

He's so beautiful, he puts all the girls to shame. He kinda reminds me of Fiona if he had yellower hair and bright blue eyes, it's something to do with the face shape. His eyes are so gentle and friendly. I wonder what he looks like when he is angry.

Anonymous

Ooooh, so prettyful!  I am jealous of your talents.

Tally

What a difference eight months makes.

I redid Kassian's portrait. I didn't start over from scratch, just painted over the old one to solve some of the issues. Fixed the facial anatomy, added some much needed atmospheric light, and ramped up the saturation in his eyes to create a focal point.

Here it is with the old one for [strike:3nzyxbby]embarrassment[/strike:3nzyxbby] illustration.

Old: (bleh)

New: (better!)

Anonymous

Wow, Neato. His eyes draw me right in.

Anonymous

Ooh! =D I like! Very very nice, Tal!

Tally

Tally

Since Gospel doesn't have any threads, I've just been drawing him a lot.

This is the start of a character sheet. I just scribbled in his wings so he didn't look like he was floating in space. :B Improvised a Serendipity uniform for better or worse.

Tally

And here we have the colored version, and a semi-official uniform for Serendipity soldier types.

Alternate version with some glowy post production work applied: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/T ... lglowy.jpg

Anonymous

Oooh =O

Well, now it;s official. THE CHOCO DECREES!

Anonymous

That is niiiice! That would be their dress uniform for when they're on official business, right? What would the other uniform look like (I am so adding you to my DA faves!)