Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just something . . .

Started by Anonymous, February 15, 2005, 05:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

. . . That was created in the process of making a new project for my class. This, of course, isn't it. It was just images I was playing around with.

//http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/silencedheart/Creations/ba447682.jpg

Edit: Yeah, I posted it kind of fast last night since I was being nagged to go do my math work. Basically, I just took two creatures from the feline family and two from the canine and placed them in the corners. It took awhile to crop them out of their original images. ;-; My head was hurting. I played with the image I used to Arelnath and a crystal ball and kinda stuck her in it. Then of course, there's the newspaper. Weee . . . Random newspaper! It looked back in color, so I put it to grayscale. ^_^ There, done with the quick briefing.

Rhindeer

That's so awesome... O.O

I love the effect. Not sure quite what effect it would be, or what you were going for, but it feel very...sad, to me. Endangered species faded on a newspaper with a sad-looking woman in the center and in a crystal ball (which is often viewed as telling the future). There is a lot of symbolism there that could be said, but...I may be looking waaaay too deeply into it! *gigglefit!*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ha ha! I told my mom there was some sort of meaning to it when I put it together!! I just . . . couldn't figure . . . it out. >.>

Yet, wow. I love your view of it. At the time it was really just something to vent myself in a creative manor and keep from getting sent to jail for killing little middle school children. xD Okay, so it didn't quite express me at the time of it's creation. But animals seem to soothe me and calm me down -- so I went with the whole animal thing. I didn't even notice they were all endangered until you noted that.

Hm. >.> I should see what my teacher would think of it . . . Hehehe.

Thanks for the comment, Rhi. n_n