Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Surrealism Project

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2005, 08:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'll admit, it kind of looks like a collage, but then again what whack dreamish-nightmare doesn't when it's totally distorted?

I hate fairies that have an awkward look to their face, and somewhat of a twisted grin on their lips. So basically I tried to create a still image of a fairy girl that was outside of a window and the window pane was all swirled about and whatnot. Then it was black everywhere else and four different fairies in the corner.

That's all I could remember from a recent dream. Nightmare for me, anyway. Appears more like a dream, but appearances aren't always everything. Lol.

//http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/silencedheart/Creations/53617b71.jpg

Rhindeer

That's scary! I love it!

I also share your dislike for faeries and other innocent, sparkly, bright and happy things that have just a sliiightly twisted look to them. It's freakier than things that are dark and evil and ugly and twisted looking, at least to me, and that image captures that mood perfectly! Too creepy...

It's a scene I could expect from one of my own nightmares, though luckily I have few of those!

Great job! I love it!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa