Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oinnanai

Started by Goldie, March 21, 2005, 07:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

This is an Oekaki drawing of my newest character Oinnanai who is a Solisi, Lumenari Priestess.  Unfortunately, Oekaki HATES me today and wouldn't even let me save, so I had to take a screen shot and blah blah...I'll get around to coloring it eventually, but I'm too fed up with Oekaki to do anything more with this tonight!

Goldie

WOOOT!  She ish colored! And I fixed her hand so it's actually accurate!  XD  And for those sticklers who notice that the shading isn't right for a sun to be behind her, the sun is simply symbolic, not really there.  (I decided that after I realized that shading was wrong XDDDD )  Shading white is a pain in the butt!  a PAIN!  But luckily my artistic friend helped me a bit so I don't think it's too terrible...ah well.

This is Oinnanai, the sketchy line art was done in Oekaki, and a newer and better on was done in Photoshop and colored there as well ^_^  The entire thing was drawn by mouse.  I don't have a tablet, and even if I did I probably would use it because for some reason I can't draw with pencil for my LIFE!

XDD anywho, enjoy!

Anonymous

Dude, that is just

AWESOME

Anonymous

Wow! I really like it! The colouring is simple, but really works with the picture! ^___^ Ayeee!

Anonymous

DOWN WITH THE LUMENARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry.  i just couldn't help myself. ^_^)

oh yeah... awsome drawing by the way.  even if it is a sworn enemy of just about all of my characters... even the ones that don't actually exist yet.

Tally

What I love so much about this is the subtle coloring and shading. Really gives it a nice soft, airy feeling. ^_____^ *wuv!*

Anonymous

I've gotta go with D-vad on this one.  Great, wonderful, GREAT work, but I must despise the being it portrays. xD