Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Minor gods in backstories?

Started by Diamond655, August 08, 2019, 09:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond655

So, I'm currently working on my character, and I've got a backstory in mind for him - the plan is for him to be an amnesiac at the beginning, but slowly regain memories regarding his backstory over time. This backstory includes a local water deity restricted to a small former island tribe, of which the character is going to be either the sole survivor or one of very few survivors (I'm leaving my options open on that front).

The question is, would the deity's appearance in the backstory require getting said deity approved? She is not planned to appear in any present-day threads at the current time (though, if she does later on, I will, of course, seek approval), just in private flashbacks for my character as he regains his memories. And, I understand if I do still need to get her approved, I'm just asking to make sure.

Whoever answers this, thanks in advance!

Rhindeer

Oh no, that sounds absolutely fine! 8D I say go for it!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa