Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanderers (Open)

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2009, 06:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Wise or not was not the issue for Leothiel, he cared little about the fact that he knew nothing about the ones he were now going to hunt, these 'Ravenspeakers'... The more he heard about their power and cruelty, the more his curious urge to find these people grew, like a caged beast within him clawing at his insides wanting to taste the flesh of these dangerous foes, see what they were all about. He had of course heard all these things before 'great danger', 'threat to humanity' and 'power not to be reckoned with'. Most of the times it had just been exaggerated lies and folk tales to keep the children from going to far into the woods. He tilted his head to the side and idly raised his hand to comb it through his hair, rather vainly one might add, if it were due to the females company one could not say.

He laughed as he heard her say that he should keep his closest ones safe, as he could count those 'special' ones on one hand. A hand that lacked all its fingers mind you. But the hunt would be interesting enough to keep him entertained for the next couple of hours, or weeks, months... One never knew how long these crusades of revenge took. The woman and the mage of flame were certainly emotionally involved, as the man almost caused a forest fire by casting those searing flames of his onto a innocent tree. The necromancer however kept his head cool, it was obvious that this man had a rather cautious nature, or at least he displayed such a nature right now.

"I don't require much healing my friend... But surely your expertise within the area would help us greatly, if you decided to join us..." He had no idea if the man could in fact use healing powers or not, he just assumed "And if you travel with us you will have a solid defence for anyone who might not approve of your necromantic companion" He gave a small nod to the skeletal girl. "I need not hear more 'warnings' about these Ravenspeakers, I have decided already and I will not back out now, unless you turn me down my fair lady- But that would be most unwise of you." He gave her a 'charming' smile, once again flashing those sharp fangs of his.

Anonymous

Secret's gaze met Zakar's and she grinned to herself. Practicality? Ha! Had it not been for her practical considerations she herself would have been beneath the earth years ago. However, rather than stating this, she merely turned to the group, straghtened herself to her full height and spoke in a strong voice.

"I am Secret Ryvre of the Synclair nobles, daughter of Augustus Synclair, friend of Mother Gaia and foe of those who wish to do harm to our bretheren." At this she fisted her right hand and laid it over her heart, bowing her head slightly, hair flowing over her shoulders. When she raised her head she addressed Zakar again.

"Friend, I myself am not practiced in the art of herbalism, or the art of physical repair outside of the basic first aid. However, I have a kinship with the elements and have been blessed to use them to my aid in my travels."

At this point she turned her head to Leo. "But perhaps one of us knows the art of physical repair?" She turned to Zakar, "Or what herbs to be used to create a poulstice?" At this point she turned to Rel, "Or the art of defense with an affinity?"

She addressed the group once more. "Aye, I have taken much into consideration and have planned my journeys well, but that has been with just myself involved... You bretheren should consider this and learn the path that I am set to take prior to agreeing to anything. My life is a dangerous one, yet noble, that is set to conquer the ones who threaten our bretheren and land." She addressed Leo at this point, after hearing his pledge to follow. "My kind bretheren, this is a choice that is up to you and you alone. If you wish to follow, I will accept the proposal, but I will not venture out with anyone until they know what we are facing, no matter the strengths you possess." She noted his elongated canines and his aura of strenth wondered of his adventures and his abilities... Time would tell.

She looked to Misha and thought of her brother Liam once more... "I have vowed to see it safe once more."

Anonymous

Rel turned then to Zakar "Any phisical healing I can do my self for I am the beloved of the flame and if I die put me on a pire and I will be reborn from my ashes" then speaking to the group "if I had more rings I would enchant them for you but the one I gave to Zakar was my only one. I'll be right back I need to grab my stuff from the inn I'll be quick." after saying that Rel stode of tword the inn in which he was staying at.

after about ten minutes of waiting the group then saw Rel with a staff and a full pack on his back. "Well I'm ready to get under way." he said in a more merry tune

"I will find the ones that took you dear sister" he said more to him self than anyone.

Anonymous

I cannot become involved in this.  Misha must be with me, and if I follow them Misha will be placed in danger.  And they are all mages.  If mordecai really are following me, we will all be in further danger.  I will not bring further harm to these people beyond what they are already walking into.

Zakar tapped Misha's skullcap and leaned down to whisper something to her.  The small skeleton gingerly placed the flowers on the rock, and hopped down.  Running across the road, Misha dug about in the flowers until she came up with a small burlap bag.  She rooted around in the bag for a moment until her fingers ceased upon a dark root, which she returned to Zakar.  He looked at the root for a moment and held it out to Secret.

"This will be useful to you on your journey; it's called dreamroot.  Seeing as you can create more of a plant, I will give you but one root.  If you slice this up, you can chew the pieces to ease pain.  They are also prone to giving people visions, so I would use it with care."

The ring sat warmly in Zakar's other hand, he held it out to Relyks to return it with a small bow.

"If you can use flame to heal yourself, I would advise keeping this ring to heal the others as I cannot come with you all.  I have a duty to Misha as her guardian and beckoner.  I cannot lead her willfully into danger.  Necromantic she may be, but she IS still a child."

Anonymous

"No keep it you may have need of it and it is my ring to give, and please call me Rel. even if we have only know of each other for maybe a couple of hours we are friends. After this is all over and done visit me and my sister at our shop in Jadenshire. and dont worry about the name i am well know there so just ask around and you will find it." as Rel turned to go with the others "by the way it looks like a very tall tower." as he said this a smile came on to his face.

Anonymous

Secret watched as Zakar whispered something to Misha, and as Misha wandered off to rummage through a sack, returning with a strange root in her hands, holding it out to Zakar.  She looked at the root and felt the energy from within it.  She accepted the root with a small nod of her head.

"I thank you kind sir, this shall not be soon forgotten.  And do heed my warning: keep the child close"

Secret understood the man's reasoning to stay with Misha...  She would have done the same for Liam had circumstances been different for her.  She could sense that this man was not a fool and he himself had something he was running from.  A man could not be too cautious with those he loved to protect.  She then looked to Relyk who was refusing to take the ring back to assist in the journey...  Secret felt he was being foolish and mentally took note of this action, however she kept her thoughts on the matter to herself; perhaps he would prove useful yet.

Anonymous

"Secret, why are you looking at me like that? if your wondering why I didn't take it back, the reasoning for that is because i have plenty of money to buy more, so i don't need it." Rel then look of towards the distance 'Im coming for you sis.' Looking back towards the group "shall we get under way then? i haven't been a group this big sense i was young and moved around the place with my family. which brings back a lot of memories for me."