Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Arrival of Retribution

Started by Anonymous, December 14, 2009, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Uriel steps off of the large ferry that had carried him a long distance and it almost felt like leaving a second home. It had been a two week journey and to finally bid farewell and greet a new home was bittersweet. At least he had the satisfaction of knowing his family was safe, and for that he was glad. He had come here to seek adventure, money, and hopefully a new home for him and his family. After paying the merchant that ran the ship, he stepped off to a small vendor. He ordered a steak wrap and ate it waiting for something to happen...

Anonymous

Home, Sanctuary, peace. It dosn't matter what you call home as long as it gives peace of mind.

However peace never stays, especially here.

"Stop fighting you two." Two children look up in expectation as the hooded adult bows down to their level, quickly finding out that its a woman from the voice and hoping she will side with either of them. "Fighting is the last option in any argument, settle your disagreement properly." Then the guilty blush as they figure out she's worse than those who take side's. Tapping their shoulders easily as she continues on inside the orphanage. Youngsters raised by assassins, the gods would laugh indeed.

"Welcome to Cerenis Orphanage, how may i help you?" a bald man in simple brown asked more insistently than proper, already you could see his skill with dagger and subtle moves in chase she was not what she appeared to be. This man was ready for anything, and he had backup if things got dicey. "I'm looking for Matthias "the red" Colin. Was told trough *Manny* that he has spent time here."

"Aye he was here but not anymore." Then like any business oriented bastard he turned fully from suspicion to business. Manny's name had a way of doing that, joining the Pink pony club sure as hell was damn convenient in these circles. "You'd have to do something for me to in return for more information." and then here she was, observing a man just recently arrived here some Uriel Ajin. The easy part had been to find him. tall and rather buff with distinguishable features that made him stand out in a crowd. In fact not noticing him from the faces of peasants and merchants would have shamed her keen eyes enough to take suicide. Jumping down from the rooftop with subtle mannerisms, not even reacting to the shift of gravity and gracefully landing on both feet like a cat.

From her position the stride onwards was easy, slipping past crowds and avoiding open spaces until mere paces away from the obvious noble. Finally within range of his ear's. "Ho, there friend. I have a letter to you from someone interested in your health." Pulling up an unsealed letter as she spoke, hoping the man would not react like they usually did when she opened her mouth. Good thing that Baldy had not asked much of her in return for more information. While finding her father was a nice past time, like a hobby of sorts. It certainly did not cause her to loose sleep at night's.