Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ruler/Clock Tower

Started by Anonymous, March 13, 2010, 07:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My first question is my character has been gone for awhile and I was wondering who is the ruler of Serendipity and does Serendipity have a clock tower

Anonymous

The ruler of Serendipity is King Fenway. He's been kidnapped, Gold plays him, I think he's on his way home, though people don't know that yet I.G. . (:

Serendipity possibly does have a building with a large clock on it, I imagine it would be quite dangerous because of all the cogs and what not.

Anonymous

hm does anyone know if the crown of serendipity has any magical properties
and would it be okay if I could make a rp where my character finds this magical cat who plays a magic instrument on the tower so he goes and investigates about it and finds that this instrument can give you the ability to travel through the planes of existence and my character wants to see if he can get back to his home land and rescue it from whatever catastrophe his brother will create

Anonymous

I don't believe the crown is much more than metal and jewels. P:

You're free to do what you like ^_^ You don't have to run your plots by us.

Anonymous

cool cause for the crown I was hoping that it could have some magic that way since my character kind of needs to go back to his homeland and help his people so with that crown if it had magic powers it might be strong enough to send him there  so I was wondering if the crown was still in the palace so that way he could steal it

Anonymous

As far as I know, there's no secret magical power of the Crown. It was probably made by elves or... Something pretty. It isn't a magical artifact.

The crown isn't magical. (:

If he wanted to steal the crown to just have it, then you'd have to ask Gold and maybe a few people who play soldiers to play with you.

Tally

The crown doesn't, but I'm sure you could find someone to RP a character who has a magical artifact with those properties that your character could attempt to steal. :3

Anonymous

great idea well I'm back to trying to think up a good idea heck I might just go with my clock tower idea where he finds this creature with a item that could let him travel through the planes of existence by just playing magical music notes

so I might just put this in the Serendipity forum board somewhere so just wait till about tomorrow