Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It's Desperado!

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2010, 11:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, SotE! Desperado here! There's not really much to say about me... I can't live without music, or a decent book. I consider myself a regular to roleplay-I began on an anime rpg forum in 2007, but there is always plenty of room for improvement. I think I'll have a wonderful time here.

Anonymous

STOP CRIMINAL SCUM!

*Cough cough cough*

Sorry, I have played too much Oblivion lately. See cause you're desperado. Ahem.

Ahem.

*Wild Shizzy used Introduction*

*Critical Hit!*

Well, you already know me from the cbox of course, it is I, Shizzy. First off to is to point out the page with the rules on it. You probably will never break any rules, not like they can really be broken anyway! We're pretty relaxed here after all. Then I point out one of my favourites The World of SotE; A Brief Introduction which will help you make your character. It's also just good general knowledge to have. Once your character is all up and running, you can post an advertisement in the plotting centre or look through the different ones that have been posted there.

If you ever need help with anything, please, do not hesitate to ask! People with purple names are good to ask, people with pink names too, and really, I can help you with most questions, and so can most members who have been here over six months. If you want to, you can always post to the questions and suggestions board.

With all that in mind, I once more welcome you here to SotE, and I hope you have a wonderful time. If you want to role play with yours truly, all my characters are in my profile, as well as a link to the open characters. If you really want to play with one that isn't open, by all means ask, I'm sure something can be worked out!

*Wild Shizzy has fled*

Xphy

Welcome to SotE! Hope you enjoy it here! ^^

Lion

And I scream like the lion roars!  Wait...I am Lion. ._.

8D

Welcome to SotE Desperado!  Glad to have you here! ^^  Hope you have a great time and I'm always open for roleplay! ^^

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Aw, thanks guys! ^^ I know I'll enjoy being here.