Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

a not so original plot suggestion ^.~

Started by Anonymous, April 16, 2010, 11:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

okay, I know this is going to sound really cliche, but I reading the "What would you like to see on SotE" thread from yonks ago, and I had a not-so-original idea for a site-wide plot...

there seems to be ongoing interest in having a another ball or dance of some kind, or b a nasty natural disaster of epic proportions.

so... why not combine the two? have it like in the movies, where the kingdom has an awesome party and then some volcano, or hurricane, or tsunami just kicks them back to the dark ages.

we could have a set time for the dance to take place (however long it takes to have sexy-fun-awesome-tiems 8D) and then put into play the natural disaster. doesn't matter what kind it is, as long as it's armageddon-worthy, muahahaha.

I think it'd be so fun (maybe not so fun for people who die *sadface*) but I don't know if lots of people would get behind it :3

Anonymous

im signing up for the awesome party and staying for the aftermath.

but i doubt a worldwide plot is possible at the moment.

Anonymous

Anonymous

If youve read the admin replies on how long it takes to plan it all out and then play it out naturally it takes months.

Serendipitys king is gone, as is the head mage. so we are playing around with that for now.

Anonymous

Anonymous

We could do it in a certain country, perhaps?