Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Psionics

Started by Anonymous, April 20, 2010, 06:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Would anyone have any qualms against the addition of a psychic wanderer?

I want to make a sort of toned down (and not evil) Tetsuo from Akira character.

Anonymous

You can make whatever you want as long as it doesn't break the setting ( for instance, if a character were to come from the future, all futuristic devices would be left behind smashed to pieces or just not work or something like that)

I dunno about the whole Tetsuo from Akira, we don't accept fandom characters here, but if you're just using them for an idea that's fine. (:

Oh, and a psychic character is Dandy-Like! I myself have a telepathic Sanctuary Priest ^_^ Just make sure to read the players limits before you have them go reading minds. Even if they can and should be able to read minds, it's common courtesy that you check with the other player first.

Anonymous

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of a character with no past, no idea what or where he is, and with almost no control over his vast capabilities.

So he has the power, but his extreme lack of control and mental stability account for his weak points.

Anonymous

I'm sure that'd be fine. ^___^ Keep him away from God status and you'd be good to go.

Anonymous

God status? Heavens no.