Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

A Tattered Diary

Started by Anonymous, June 20, 2010, 07:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((Note: This post takes place between these two threads.))

((Note #2: Johnny isn't very good at writing right now so I've corrected many of his errors in spelling and grammar for him.))

Meri gave me this book today!

She said that I should write stuff here.

I didn't know what to write so I asked Meri. She said that I could write about anything I wanted to but that didn't help.

So I'll write about something that happened to me not too long ago that made me very scared and sad. It was the day I left home.

I'm still not sure what happened in the village that night but I will always be grateful to Meri for being there the next day.

I don't really remember much of our trip so far until we got to this city called Ketra. It was huge! Meri said we had visited another one like it but I don't remember it. Meri said I was really quiet and 'spaced out' on our trip. Whatever that means.

But I remember Ketra because of the dragon that flew over us! It was huge! I was scared at first but Meri told me that it wouldn't try to eat us. I was glad because something that big must eat a lot of food. It could probably eat me, Meri, Nicky, and Sparrow in one bite.

Oh! I haven't told you about Nicky and Sparrow. Those are our horses. Nicky's mine. I had asked Meri why she named Sparrow 'Sparrow' but she just smiled and didn't tell me. I don't know why I named Nicky 'Nicky' but she just looked like a 'Nicky', you know?

I gotta go now, Diary. It's bed-time. Meri says we'll be in a place called 'Zantaric' tomorrow and that I should get some sleep. So goodnight!

Oh but before I go to bed, I have a something else I need to tell you. I had to ask Meri for some of the words I used before since I didn't know what words to use. I bet you already knew that but I wanted to show you that I won't lie about anything to you. Goodnight!