Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Above the Village

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2005, 04:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(Kanina)

The dragon soared high above the village, enjoying the currents as the rose to greet her. Her fiery colours flashed brilliantly in the bright sun as her wings beat occasionally against the wind. Her wings were like that of a bat, joined to her forearm, and only having to flap ever so often because of the rather nice, warm air currents. Dropping a bit, though still a little vigilant about her passenger, Feyda, ahe dove a little to get a better look at the village. Connlaoth. Wasn't this community opposed to magic and magic-users? How would Latira and Feyda be welcomed by these humans? A dragon, and a demon. Glancing back at Feyda, she said,

"Well, here we are."

The village was well within eyesight, they were almost overtop of it. But they were high up, probably looking like some large bird to the inhabitants of the village. But, then again, a bird might be mistaken for a magic-user or something. Humans.

-------------------------------
(Damon)

How would the inhabitants of Connlaoth react, indeed. Feyda found it a tad exciting to ride the sky with Latira, but not as exciting as it could be. She looks over the dragon's shoulder to see the kingdom down below and turns to face Latira to reply. "The view is nice and all, but I would like to get a closer look." She notes as she stands on Latira's back. "You didn't have to be catious about flying with me on your back. I'm the type of girl that enjoys the adrenalene." With that, Feyda jumps off Latira's back and plummets towards the village below. One of three things could occur at this instant. Feyda could leave a red smear on the streets of the village below, Latira could turn around to dive bomb and save Feyda from her fall, or Feyda could miraculously save herself somehow, just before she hits the ground. Either way, Feyda is most likely enjoying herself.

-------------------------------
(Kanina)

What did Feyda think she was doing? The dragon dove after the falling girl, wings pulled backwards, making her streamlined as she plummeted. Pulling even with Feyda quickly, they were still a ways from any possible impact on the village, but now, she was definitly distinguishable as a dragon. Now, falling ahead in the rush to the ground, she turned and flew below Feyda, to catch her, wings streching out about halfway, so the impact from landing on Latira's back wouldn't be as hard, words coming forth to Feyda.

"You should have said that sooner."

--------------------------------
(Damon)

"That's what I get for assuming the best. That freefall made me hungery. I wonder if they have any good food here." Feyda states, looking over Latira's shoulder at the buildings down below.

(Kanina)

"I wonder..." The dragon remarked as she banked around and down, towards the streets. She flew just above the buildings a bit, looking for a landing spot, then chose to land on the edge of the village. She didn't know her way around, so she just landed there.

(Damon)

Soon after the landing, Feyda jumps off her draconic companion's shoulder and begins to head into the village. "I'll look for a restaurant that has an outdoor section so we could stick together. I'd hate to see what would happen if we were to be separated in this place." Feyda states, looking around with every pace.

(Kanina)

"Alright, that'd be nice."

Trying to keep the thought of her large mass in a small-in-comparison restaurant, the fiery toned dragon follows the demoness, restraining herself every so often to keep in pace with Feyda. They had so much a difference in stride...

(Damon)

The two were quite different in general. A humanesque demoness and a dragon. The only similarities the two could potentially share is personality and that's seeming a bit improbable on its own. As Feyda peers around, she could see the inhabitants staring at Latira. She can find many restaurants, but none with an outdoor patio. The seach continues.

---------------------------------
(Nightcandle)

First the demon thing, and now a dragon Sargeant Rizzen thought to himself as he lead his squadron down the streets. It wasn't that hard to find the creature, the people that had seen the beast pointed in the direction it was walking so they didn't have to ask questions. The fact that it was moving kept them from getting to it quickly. The lack of a swathe of destruction was also mysterious. Shouldn't a dragon been raining firey death upon the population? Sgt. Rizzen put that thought aside as he and his eight men came across the creature. He drew his sword and tromped forward, pointing the weapon at the dragon accusingly. His soldiers fell in at his sides and lifted their muskets.

"Hold it right there dragon," Sgt. Rizzen ordered.

----------------------------------
(Kanina)

There certainly was a lack of outside restaurants.. wonder why? Oh, and look, a welcoming party. At the sound of Sgt. Rizzen's 'order', Latira paused, and looked back curiously. Then, dipping her head down a bit, she said to Feyda,

"Look's like we've got some company."

Turning around to better face these people, she surveyed the group. What? Did they really think that some muskets and swords were enough to overpower a dragon? Honestly... humans. Now, she spoke to these... men.

"Yes..?"

Being rather polite, and posing the question as if these people were merely bothering her sunday drive or something, she waited for a reply.

-----------------------------------
(Damon)

Feyda also heard Rizzen's order. At the same time Latira metioned the 'company', Feyda moved to the side to get a better view around the dragon. Jeez, Latira's big. Feyda smiled and began to walk to the bunch. Hopefully they won't open fire. "Ah, finally. Someone actually out on the street to ask a simple question. Do you know where I could find the nearest outdoor restaurant? I'm a bit hungery."

------------------------------------
(Nightcandle)

Huh? Sgt. Rizzen's sword drooped a bit before he snapped back into reality and lifted it again. There was a freakin' dragon walking the street and that woman asks where a restaurant is?! Strange...

But, he had to have resolve, he'd never make anything better than a Sargaent if he spaced out because of every odd little thing. Perhaps he should tell the woman where a suitable restaurant was and then he could continue his business with the dragon. "Uh, Machaveli's Diner is a good place, its further in the city, in the marketplace," he responded, his voice clearly showing how awkward he felt.

Once that was donw with he turned his attention back to the dragon, and on that account, didn't have to turn very far. "Do you know where you stand dragon?" he ordered in his booming 'order' voice.

-------------------------------------
(Kanina)

Ah, yes, a restaurant, finally! But this was kind of amusing to this dragon. So, she decided to play innocent. Looking around, then down at where she stood, then back at Sgt. Rizzen, and his men, she asked.

"On the ground?"

-------------------------------------
(Damon)

Feyda couldn't help but snicker at Rizzen's demand and even more at Latira's response. She smirk at Rizzen and says, "Thanks! You're a doll. C'mon, Latira!" Feyda signals the dragon to follow her as she passes on by Rizzen. This was rather amusing.

--------------------------------------
(Nightcandle)

The Sargeant ignored the woman and her imaginary friend and focused on the dragon.

The vein above Rizzen's eyebrow began to throb in quite the amusing fashion at the dragon's comment. Geez, and Arcanists really wondered why they used violence against them. Couldn't they just realize that Connlaothians just wanted to live life the way they wanted to live? Rizzen sighed, growled and tightened his grip on the sword.

"Yes, and you won't destroy this land like you did before. Leave this kingdom now and we'll let you go unharmed!"

---------------------------------------
(Kanina)

When Feyda gestured to her, she went to move past Rizzen and his men. Then his comment kind of stopped her. This was getting rather interesting and amusing.

"Destroy this land like I did before?" she echoed, "Since when have I been here before?"

As for 'leaving unharmed,' she already had a half-healed gunshot wound in her side, and at the moment, she really didn't think that a bunch of muskets and swords could do much damage to her. In fact, the only things that came to mind that could hurt her were either some sort of magic, which these men would obviously not use, or the powerful guns that Feyda used, which caused the gunshot wound in her side. But, even then, there were no mordecai around, or she would have felt the magic imbedded within her disappear, so she could still use her magic. And, to mention that she was a dragon, and toted the dragon-armor that nearly all dragons did. To her, these people weren't a threat.

-----------------------------------------
(Damon)

Feyda could only perk an eyebrow at Rizzen when he noted about Latira destroying the land once before. She throws a glance at Latira and then throws her head back to laugh. "@#%$ idiot! You're either blind or stupid. Latira could possibly do some damage if she wanted to, but I seriously don't see that happening She's harmless. But me on the otherhand... Catch me on a bad day during pms, then you'll see quite a bit of damage." Feyda explains. She finally casts a smirk at Latira before finally deciding to take initiative. This was amusing, but Feyda's hunger as more important. "If you don't mind, my pet dragon and I are a bit hungery. You see, I am her trainer and I'm taking her to a restaurant to teach her table manners." She finishes with a smile directed towards Rizzen. There's the foolish and more friendly approach and then there's the forceful approach. Feyda hopes that she wouldn't have to take that approach, but she will if she has to.

------------------------------------------
(Nightcandle)

@#%$ idiot, Sgt. Rizzen raised an eyebrow. That woman was extremely rude...

One guard started to snicker, but Rizzen flipped his sword around in his hand and the man choked down his giggles.

Besides flipping his sword, the Sargeant seemed to be contemplating something. Finally he turned to his men and waved his hand at them. Since the men got back in formation and walked off the hand waving was more than likely a shoo. Sgt. Rizzen then sheathed his sword and turned back to the woman and the dragon. "So sorry for butting in on your plans," he said smiling at the duo. "Let me make it up to you by taking you to Machaveli's Diner."

--------------------------------------------
(Kanina)

Latira was having a hard time restraining her snickering, but she managed it. With a low rumbling coming from her throat that sounded every bit like a menacing growl, Latira states,

"Yes, master, I am feeling a little peckish."

Looking down at Sgt. Rizzen with a little glint in her eye that didn't seem to be there a moment before. Latira had decided to play the role as Feyda's 'pet dragon'. Now she seemed more like a oversize dog, with one of those sweepy tails in a fine china shop. Though she did not swing her tail about happily, as then a number of buildings would take damage from it. But that glint in her eye made her seem all the more mischeivious.

"Alright, master?"

She said, looking back to Feyda.
(Damon)

Deep down inside, Feyda was laughing as hard as she could, but on the outside, she merely wore a large, happy grin. Rizzen went from jerk who wants to mess with Latira to such a nice guy. Here's where Connlaoth begins to seem much like a welcoming place. That is unless, Rizzen has caught onto feyda's ploy and is leading the duo to a trap, but what are the odds of that happening. Either way, the demoness is most certainly enjoying herself. "You're such a sweet man." Feyda states before leaning towards Rizzen and pecking a kiss on his cheek.

(Nightcandle)

Rizzen smiled pleasantly. "You'll have to excuse my earlier actions. I should have asked your purpose before getting so hostile," he extended a hand to Feyda. "My name is Malik Rizzen."

((blah, can't think, brain on melt.))

Anonymous

(Kanina)

Latira could hardly keep from snickering. Then from refraining to point in some random direction and call out "MAGICAL BEING!"

((well, what was I supposed to say?))

(Damon)

Feyda could only smile, even though she wanted to let out her laughter so bad. She's got this so-called guard eating out of her hand and she's enjoying every bit of it. She slowly throws out her hand to shake his hand. "Where I'm from, I'm known as Feyda." She states in a friendly manner. Something that even Latira doesn't know about the demoness is her demonic name, Poison.

(Nightcandle)

If Rizzen knew Feyda's demonic name he would have been grateful for the long leather gloves that were issued to all of Connlaoth's guards and soldiers. They were meant to protect one's hands from powder burns but as a side effect they also kept unwanted substances from getting on one's bare hands.

Rizzen nodded and smiled once they were through shaking. "Machaveli's isn't too far from here. It's quite a nice place, one of our finer restaurants," he explained, turning slightly in one direction like he was about to being walking.

(Kanina)

Latira watched him, still attempting to keep her laughter down. Then, she, too, started in the direction in which he turned.

(Damon)

Feyda certainly couldn't help it. She just had to make it more amusing. His next reaction to what she's about to say should be most promising.
"Wow, you guards sure are a bunch of sweethearts when you're not trying to act like badasses." Feyda states with a friendly smile upon her face, but a sadistic grin held behind that.

Creations from the Mind of Damon
Slash Dracomoon - Selvice Dondebei - Sizzlebeast Dracomoon - Ixta Mactan - Norriden Utor - Nubez - Xurlaq - Yin & Yang - Doji Soweh - Tyldak - Denkou Tora - Kuro Kiraa - Hydrous Dracomoon - Noubohri Utor - Violet - Tesri Soweh - Feyda - Lexloth Monomer - Kaité - Tulteiro Nahgol

(Nightcandle)

Rizzen perked an eyebrow, he wasn't entirely sure of how to respond to something like that and figured the best action on his part would be to remain silent. Thankfully Machaveli's wasn't too far away.

A plethora of savory smells drifted through the air as they approached the restaurant. Building-wise it was a small place, with a few booths inside but a group of black iron tables and chairs were arranged around the front of it. "Here we are," Rizzen announced, walking towards one of the tables.

(Kanina)

Moving to the side of the road, the dragon, well, for lack of a better word, stretched. Like a dog that had just waken from a nap, back arched, tail flicking slightly, then she lay down. Wings folded into the flesh of her legs, tail curling around her body, neck arched, making the plates covering the spine stand up, points standing up, contrasting to the sky. She watched the two for a moment, then twisted back to see how the wound in her side was healing.

(Jester)
Feyda felt a bit sour after not really getting any reaction to what she just said to Rizzen. As they neared the restaurant, she thought of another way to perhaps get a reaction out of the anti-magic man.
"Care to join us, Sweetie? I'm sure you soliders get hungery with all that hard work you go through to keep magic out of this lovely kingdom." Feyda notes, temporarily forgetting about the little game she's playing and actually lets the sadistic smile be seen this time. Now her only hope is that he doesn't notice.

-------------------------------------------
(Nightcandle)

Rizzen watched the dragon stretch, turning back to Feyda once she addressed him.

"Actually," he drawled. "I was thinking that I'd treat you both, to make up for my rudeness earlier. If that's alright of course," he smiled and looked Feyda in the eye, casually crossing his arms. His eyebrow perked, but the reason that it hiked wasn't too clear from the outside.

(Kanina)

Carefully watching the two now, she payed attention to their conversation. And couldn't help but to hold back a chuckle that was threatening to let itself be known in public, at the thought of him protecting the city from magicers, while she was sitting there, as content as can be.

(Jester)

Feyda's sadistic side suddenly faded when Rizzen spoke up. Her smile turned into a warm one. It seems that she's beginning to look t Rizzen a bit differently now. No one has really ever been kind to her. But who's she kidding? He's with a kingdom that's against her kind. The fun a games Feyda had planned have just simmered down slightly.
"You are such a kind gentleman. I bet you say that to all the ladies." Feyda retorts. She reaches up to pluck the sunglasses off her face to reveal her teal eyes. Instead of pupils, her eyes have a black spiral going out from the center. She then opens one side of her long coat, revealing a semi-automatic Desert Eagle that hangs in a holster, to slide her sunglasses into the inside coat pocket. She closes that side of the coat to open the other side, revealing a similar weapon, only there's also a pump action tactical shotgun hanging off her belt. This time, she reaches into the inside coat pocket to pull out a hair tie. She finally bundles up her short, blue hair that cuts off at her shoulders to hold it in a pony tail with the hair tie.
"After you." She finishes with a smile, holding an arm out to allow Rizzen to enter the restaurant first.

---------------------------------------------
(Nightcandle)

"You flatter me," Rizzen drawled, one end of his lips drawing up into a smile. As Feyda fussed with her glasses and hair he couldn't help but notice the weaponry dangling from her coat and belt. It reminded him of being in a butcher shop.

Strange. He pushed the issue aside and looked at the dragon, then looked back at Feyda when she gestured toward the restaurant's door. "You want to leave your pet outside?" he inquired, perking an eyebrow.

----------------------------------------------
(Kanina)

Catching Rizzen's words, Latira couldn't help but answer before Feyda had much of a chance to.

"Oh, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

Then, she mimiced what could only be described as a dragon-smile, pulling lips back to reveal numerous large, sharp, and quite lethal, teeth.

"Just call if you need me."

And, with that sentence hanging, she assumed that they would just come back with food to sit in the outer tables of the restaurant. Curling her tail further around her, front limbs folding over one another in a stereostypic 'sphynx' style, she rested her head, looking all the more like a well-trained, expectant Doberman than a dragon (had she been a little smaller and wing-less...)
(Damon)

Feyda was becoming more comfortable around Rizzen. She willingly rumaged through her coat without worrying about what he thinks about her packing ammo. Then he asked about Latira and Feyda managed to glance at her draconic companion before she spoke up. Then Feyda smiled at Latira.
"Oh, don't you go on about that. I asked for directions to an outdoor restaurant for a reason. We're going to sit outside, if you don't mind, Rizz." Feyda notes, turning her attention to the Connlaothian guard.

(Nightcandle)

"Of course not," Rizzen replied, tugging at the leg of a nearby chair with his heel. The chair tipped backward and he caught it, tugged it back a little further and sat. "This table alright?"

The table and its four companion chairs were located with the outermost table, but were close enough to the innermost tables to give the arrangement a sense of roomy order.

(Kanina)

Latira wasn't asleep, she wasn't that stupid. She was merely, oh, how does grandpa put it... 'resting' her eyes. If anything were to happen, she would be fully awake, alert, wait a minute, perhaps not. That wasn't like her. She'd be more laid back about it, watching it with a mild interest. Unless it was something really important, then she'd be alert and on her feet most likely. But what where the chances of something being important here? Rather slim, she thought.

(Damon)

Feyda smiled to Rizzen's response. She would have never thought she would actually meet such a nice guy in such a strict kingdom. She's slowly beginning to regret lying to the guy. Maybe she could try to warm him up a little more before confessing herself. She pulls out one of the chairs next to him to sit a bit close. She then turns to Latira.
"Hey! What do you want?" The demoness asks her dragon companion.

(Nightcandle)

It's an epidemic! An epi-freakin'-demic! Rizzen grinned a little when Feyda took a seat and began absently drumming his fingers on the table.

A moment or so after Feyda called out to Latira a waiter stepped out of the restaurant and walked to the table. His eyes almost literally popped when he saw Latira and he jumped when he saw Rizzen sitting not even a stone's throw away from her. He gulped and walked to their table, sneaking glances at Latira while he put two thin menus down for Feyda and Rizzen. "Welcome," he said in a somewhat squeaky tone.

Rizzen didn't touch the menu, he looked up at the waiter and, still grinning, made his order: "Tell the chef I'll have my usual."

The waiter nodded. "And you Miss? Do you need a minute??"

(Kanina)

Latira was about to answer, but stopped short as the waiter came, looking quite surprised. Another brief glimpse of amusement pulled across her, before she turned back to Feyda and replied.

"Oh, nothing. I don't need to eat for the next... week or so."

It was said very matter-of-factly. Latira knew that the restaurant wouldn't serve what dragons ate, anyway. She then lowered her head to, again, rest it on her crossed-over forelimbs.

----------------------------------------
(Damon)

Feyda didn't even notice the waiter's approach. She still had her attention focused onto her dragon companion. After hearing Latira's reply is when Feyda finally reacted.
"Suit yourself, Latie." Feyda retorted before turning to the waiter.
"I told her they were junkies, but she insisted on eating the 'junk food'. That's the last time I let her hunt in an alley." Feyda explains, being sarcastic, but showing no sigh of it. She wanted to frighten the poor waiter more.
"Anyway, I'd like to order the largest steak you have to offer and I want it rare. I'm in the mood for a bit of a snack anyway." Feyda continues with the sarcasm, but really means it about wanting the steak.

Anonymous

Nightcandle
Satanized for your protection
(10/1/04 7:07 pm)
   Ah la-la land, my favorite vacation spot XD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Both Rizzen and the waiter had no clue what a junkie was. Rizze didn't react to the statement, while the waiter looked like he was trying to keep his imagination from guessing what a junkie could be. He paled a little and clutched one hand in the other until his knuckles turned white. "Would you like anything to drink with that Miss?" he asked softly.

Shikora  
SotE addict
(10/5/04 3:30 pm)
Reply   indeed ^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Latira faked a rather large, and toothy, yawn, nodding her head to agree with Feyda. Then, she spoke up, following with her friend's little game.

"Yeah, but it was a nice change from the health-ies."

Trying rather hard not to show her amusement, she simply went back to resting, only now with her eyes open, watching what looked to be a storm moving in from the west.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/5/04 10:41 pm)
Reply | Edit   «Feyda and a Mordecai?
 Feyda was just about to answer the waiter when a shiruken stuck into the middle of the table where Rizzen and Feyda sat. Feyda's attention was quickly drawn to the shiruken before her gaze travelled in the direction of where the bladed object came from. On the edge of the rooftop, across the street, stood a dark figure with a swirled mix of white and black hair. The hair was styled so that much of it would constantly overlap his right eye. His eye that can be seen is yellow. He glared down at the dragon and Feyda alike. The Mordecai then leaped into a front flip which converted into a forward sommersault and landed between the dragon and the restaurant. Kuro turned his attention to the dragon.
"You will leave this kingdom if you wish to breathe any longer. Failure to comply would mean certain death." The ninjesque Mordecai states in a hate filled voice. He was probably the most deadly of the Mordecai. certainly not one to screw around with. He turned back to face the restaurant and points at Rizzen.
"Why are you consulting with a demon, solider? You should be doing your job." Kuro hollars out to the Connlaothian guard. Feyda slammed her hands onto the table and bolted up off the chair, knocking it over.
"How the hell do you know I'm a demon?!" Feyda yells out, before turning a concerned look towards Rizzen. She then turns another angered glare at the Mordecai.
"And don't you yell at him! He was being such a gentleman about the whole situation." Feyda tries to back Rizzen up, not knowing that it would do more harm than good.

Kuro's appearance: http://creativeuncut.com/media/s3-watari.jpg

Small Wonder  
Bishounen Hunter
(10/6/04 3:23 pm)
   Heeere we go...
 The second Mordecai on the scene's entrance wasn't nearly as fancy as Kuro'sâ€"truth be told, if she had seen his entrance, knowing her, she would have probably thought it show-offish. Beatrid simply jogged onto the scene, long braid swinging out behind her, and came to a stop a little ways off from Kuro, where she could effectively watch the whole scene. Her crossbow was loaded and, for the moment, was still strapped to her back, though she was ready to retrieve it at a moment's notice.

For now, though, Kuro seemed to be handling it well, which meant that, unless the situation called for itâ€"as in, they didn't cooperateâ€"she would serve as back-up.

That is...until she heard what Kuro was saying...

Groaning in exasperation, she hefted her crossbow and stalked over to the group.

"Nice job slaughtering the laws," she muttered low enough so that only Kuro could hearâ€"hopefully. "You know we gotta take any magesâ€"or possible magesâ€"into custody. And that damned guard, too, for not doin' his job! Andâ€"" She stopped suddenly. "How the hell can ya tell she's a demon? Ah, forget it...let's take 'em."

OOC: Suckage!

Nightcandle
(10/6/04 3:51 pm)
   <- Rizzen
 The shuriken slamming into the metal table was too much for the poor waiter, who blanched and took off running back into the restaurant. Rizzen perked an eyebrow, looked toward's Latira when the shuriken-tosser landed and smirked.

Looked like the backup he signaled for was arriving. So far things were-

Why are you consulting with a demon, solider? You should be doing your job.

Scratch that. He sighed and considered smacking his forehead. Feyda's reaction confirmed that she was a demon, though that fact made him suspicious of the Mordecai. He noted the arrival of another Mordecai before standing up and scowling at the first. "Subterfuge, fool," he hissed, crossing his arms and letting one hand rest on the hilt of his sword.

Shikora  
SotE addict
(10/8/04 6:56 pm)
Reply   bye bye magic!
 Magic was ingrained within every cell of a dragon, intertwined with almost everything they achieved, to move, it provided extra support, to defend, it provided shield, made scales harder. Also with the fire, it aided in preventing the airway from being scalded, although it had protective covering, even that could be burned away. With the arrival of first one, then two mordecai, the dragon felt herself being parted with it. It was like being torn from something as familier as breathing. It simply faded away from being there, and left. Surprise caught on to her, and she was quick to her feet, a low rumble in her throat, eyes closed in the slight pain it caused to switch from being entwined with magic, to... nothing. She felt vulnerable now, as she opened her eyes again and fixed them on the two newcomers and Rizzen, glancing at Feyda, before settling back to Kuro. She did not like to feel this way. It made her uneasy. Like a cornered animal, although she had the skies to roam.

She was silent, for the time being, tail flicking slightly at the end, like a cat when it's slightly irritated, eyeing over the situation. She was starting to feel little things she hadn't really felt when she had her magic, for instance, the pain that the bullet wound in her side caused as it's healing started to slow down. The knowledge that she was still a dangerous, living thing was still cautiously probing her train of thought, but she still felt extremely vulnerable without that magic. She would rather not fight at the moment, but if push came to shove...

Without turning from Kujo, as she had placed him as the greater threat for throwing the shuriken into the table, although the other mordecai had a crossbow that could certainly do a... er.. bit of damage, she spoke to Feyda.

"I don't like it here, Feyda, do you think we should leave, or shall I get a bit of health-ies before we leave."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/12/04 2:29 am)
Reply | Edit   «Feyda and Kuro
 Feyda turned her glare towards Rizzen with her jaw agape. She couldn't believe what she just heard.
"You mother fücker!! This was a fücking setup all along! To think, I actually started to feel for you. That's it, you son of a bitch! I'm not going out until your ass is dead!" Feyda lets out a string of colorful remarks before flipping the table towards Rizzen. When the table was flipped, Kuro quickly withdrew his katana and bolted towards Feyda. As soon as her hands were freed from flipping the table, she reached into coat to retrieve her favorite toys. Her twin semi-automatic Desert Eagles. She aims one at Rizzen's head and the other in the direction of the approaching Mordecai. Kuro stopped about twenty feet away from dis-arming the demon.
"Latira! Flee from here! Don't worry about me!" Feyda calls out before focusing on the other three.
"Anyone make any sudden movements, and there will be a new color added to the streets of Connlaoth." She threatens, ready to take out anyone that even twitches. She really wanted to end Rizzen the most, but the false thoughts she had about him, much less her feelings, still held her back. The most she could do at this point was shoot the Mordecai. Kuro maintained his non-movement as he pondered on which set of shirukens he should reach for.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/14/04 3:49 pm)
   Grawr...
 The instant Feyda's...weapons...came out, Beatrid's crossbow did, as well, and in a second it was aimed straight at the girl's head, bolt already loaded into it, even the demoness aimed her own weapons at Kuro. My...someone was instable. But, then, all mages were. No one could possess magic and be sound of mind...it corrupted them all.

Beatrid's icey gaze locked onto the demon cooly, her body unmoving yet relaxed, and yet, at the same time, not so relaxed so that she would be taken off guard. "The same goes for you," she replied softly to the demon's threat. She had no idea what her strange weapons did...but she didn't take that threat any less seriously. This could get really messy if handled incorrectly...whatever that might be. She was a warrior, not a negotiator, but as they were all at the end of someone else's weapon...well, looked like that would be the route to take.

"This is a no-win situation. You are outnumbered, and will be even more so soon; back-up is comingâ€"" That was a bluff; Beatrid didn't know if anyone else was coming or not, seeing as they were the back-up! "...and things will only end poorly for you if you do not cooperate. Lower your weapon, and you will not be harmed..." Hopefully this demon wasn't as brash as Beatrid's companion was.

Edited by: Small Wonder   at: 10/14/04 3:55 pm

Nightcandle
(10/15/04 11:44 pm)
   <- Rizzen
 Rizzen, whose sword was in his hand since the table came at him, froze. His eyes were on Feyda, but his mind was busy with thoughts.

The first was agitation. Both Mordecai just stood there while the demon was yelling at him. She was vulnerable and both were too honorable to strike her down. His S. O. would have had kittens if he heard that one of his men had been too honorable to strike at a magic user.

And speaking of his S. O., his squad should be arriving sometime soon. Unless they got sidetracked, and since these Mordecai arrived before they did...that was probably so. He fought the urge to sigh, and tried to cheer himself up by thinking that he'd get to browbeat the fool that decided to modify his orders.

It didn't work. He was going to be killed by Feyda, who apparently wasn't going to rest until he was dead. The Mordecai would probably write him off as collateral damage if they had to kill him to get Feyda. Hell, they thought he was a traitor, and if that thought lingered... Traitors were swiftly tried and executed. Ugh, he should have chosen another part of the village to patrol.

Shikora  
The Water Horse
(10/16/04 12:28 pm)
Reply   wow, I am magically logged in somehow... *ponders*
 The dragon was still recovering somewhat from the loss of magic and was currently eyeing the two mordecai warily. She lowered her head down to Feyda's height, still keeping her attention between the two beings that drained her magic. Any sign of movement and she'd shoot that head of hers up so fast... well, you get the idea. She spoke to Feyda, although with her loud voice, everyone within the block would be able to hear her.

"Feyda, get on."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/17/04 1:32 pm)
 Feyda didn't know what to do. She was stuck. That is, until Latira came to her rescue. Time to go, but first...
Feyda glanced at Rizzen and lowered her gun to let off a single round to perhaps kneecap him. Her gaze speeds back to the Mordecai and she fires a round at the Ninjesque looking one. Kuro quickly takes action and deflects the bullet with his katana. Feyda then centers both guns to aim at the female Mordecai. Kuro's eyes widen and he quickly moves towards Beatrid. A round comes out of each gun just as Kuro pushes Beatrid out of the way, only to get hit in the side and the shoulder. He flies back with the forceful impact of the powerhouse handguns and rolls across the street a bit.
At this point, Feyda holsters her guns and reached up to pull herself up onto Latira's face. She then strattles the dragon's neck and slides down towards the back. In this instant, Kuro managed to regain enough energy to take immediate action. He reaches to his left side with his right hand and withdraws four shirukens. He tosses them as the duo. On hits Feyda's leg and another hit her shoulder, causing her to lose her balance and flop onto Latira's back, rather than land properly. Who knows where the other two shirukens went?

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(10/20/04 4:16 pm)
   Ugh...
 Beatrid's cool demeanor cracked for an instant when, without warning, Feyda lowered her weapon and...

To her own horror, she actually gasped when Feyda let off a round at Rizzen, then at Kuro, and for a moment she was so surprised she froze, forgetting to fire her own weapon as she had been planning to doâ€"and trained to do. The hell was that!? She didn't even see anything come out of it, and yet Kuro was obviously reflecting something, which was clanking against his katana...hard. Of course it wasn't magic, though! Mordecai suppressed such abilities, but...damn!

By the time she realized she had froze up, Feyda's strange weapons were pointed on her, and just as Beatrid's shock began to wore off and she began to register that fact...

Someone slammed into her, making her grunt as her breath was knocked from her as she toppled to the ground, and at that same moment, she heard more rounds go off. And saw Kuro fly back, obviously injured...and obviously the one who had shoved her out of the weapon's range. He'd done it again...not that she minded, of course she didn't want to get shot! But damn...that was the second time he'd wounded himself over her! And he was, much as she hated to admit it, the most experienced between the Mordecai. Not that she'd ever repeat that thought out loud. It simply meant it was in their interest that he stay alive.

Rolling to her stomach, she found her crossbow, which had been knocked from her grip, and, aiming quickly, fired a bolt at the retreating figure of Latira, then quickly reloaded to fire again. Damnit!

This whole Mordecai thing just wasn't working for her too well...yet another damned mage was escaping!

Nightcandle
(10/26/04 12:23 am)
   <- Rizzen
 When Feyda looked at him, Rizzen strafed toward the table as quickly as he could.

Bullets move faster than people. This became painfully clear when his right leg gave out, sending him to the ground in an ungraceful heap his sword clanging and sending up a few sparks. He grit his teeth and closed his eyes, breathing through his nose while he pushed himself up.

The pain dulled after a moment, a warmth pulsing in his thigh and washing over his other leg. Warmth... sh*t.

He opened his eyes to a steady flow of bright red blood gushing from his right thigh. Both of his shins were slick with the fluid and it was dripping into little puddles on the floor and the tail of his coat. Rizzen's throat constricted, his arms shaking a little. He pulled his coat open roughly, one button popping off from the stress, folded it and pressed it into his leg.

His hands were beginning to chill. Rizzen swallowed and pressed the coat harder around his leg.

Shikora  
The Water Horse
(10/26/04 3:35 pm)
Reply   whee...
 Latira knew where at least one of the shurikens went, right below her eye. She imediately recoiled, head coming away to the side, a loud snarl being let loose. Unknown to her, the other had embedded itself in her protective armor plating along her neck, doing absolutely no damage whatsoever. However, the one around her eye was a problem, she couldn't really see beyond it now. Blood ran down her face as the severed muscle started reacting to the foreign object not in it. Forelimbs unfolded, neck curving upward as she made to take off, and then, with a beat of those powerful wings, she was in the air. She circled, going back over the scene, and let out a fire-blast in that direction, but, with no magic protecting her throat, the coating that was there was burnt off quickly. The display of fire had ended abruptly with the dragon veritably choking, then hacking out a bunch of smoke. Of course, she had been aiming with one eye, and instead of hitting her target, it merely set the table aflame, and possibly scorched the ground beneath it. Still coughing, she decided that it was time to get away from these magic-stealers.

There was the sound of wings beating, an asthmatic dragon, and she was making her way out of the Village, and towards forest.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/29/04 1:36 am)
 Feyda managed to regain herself as Latira began flight. She turned herself around to sit on her dragon companion's back properly. A crossbow bolt suddenly whizzes by Feyda's head, barely missing Latira's neck. Before Feyda could even move or even realize what the hell flew by her, the second crossbow bolt nails her square in the back. The demoness the slumps over and drapes over the dragon's neck. That didn't feel too good.

"Damn!" Kuro cursed out loud as he stood, holding the bullet wound on his left side with his right hand. His left arm remains limp as the shoulder has been wounded as well. That whole event didn't turn out too well.
"You okay?" Kuro asks, directing his vision towards Beatrid. His concern is showing again. Not natural for an ex-assassin.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(11/4/04 2:01 pm)
   I'm surrounded by idiots.
 Beatrid was so frustrated, it was an effort not to tear her braid out by the roots. Kura was asking her if she was okay!? She was the only one of the group that got away unscathed! Well, okay, so she got a few bruises and scrapes from being shoved to the ground. But that didn't exactly merit concern! He was shot up! Rizzen was shot up! How dense could he get!?

"Do I look it!? Yeah! I'm fine! You're not! Neither is he!" she snapped, rising to her feet hastily. But of the injured men, Kuro seemed the best off. He certainly didn't act wounded, anymore than someone who suffered a mosquito bite. Crazy man. Rizzen, on the other hand...he looked most in need of aid. At the rate he was losing blood, an artery could have been hit or something.

"Gimme your blade, Kuro," she ordered, and without waiting for him to comply, took his katana from him and used it to slice one of her pant legs off at the knee. Tossing the blade back to him, she went over to Rizzen. "Damn...here..." Taking a strip of cloth, she looped it around his leg and used it to tightly fasten the folded jacket to the wound. "Kuro. We gotta get you two to the infermery. And since you're acting fine and dandy, you can help me get him there. And fast."

Argh...this seemed like all she was ever doing since becoming a Mordecai. Being "rescued" and helping people hobble off to the infermery. So much fun.

Nightcandle
(11/11/04 12:53 am)
   <- Rizzen
 Rizzen's hands seemed to be getting colder and colder as the minutes dragged on. The back of his neck and chest soon joining in.

He grit his teeth and pressed down harder on the jacket. If he could stop the damn bleeding everything would be fine. How much blood did one have to lose before dying? He couldn't remember and there was no way to measure how much he already lost.

A little circle of red appeared in the middle of the fold. Tiny, a speck. It didn't make him feel better though.

When Beatrid appeared next to him and began binding the jacket to his leg he lifted his hands. No reason to get in her way when she was trying to help him. Damn, his palms were red. Not too red, just sort of stained red. If his mouth didn't feel so dry he would have gulped.

He did anyway. It felt odd. He shook his head a little and reached for one of the fallen chairs. Rizzen didn't want to be dragged all the way to the infermary, he at least wanted to get to his feet on his own.

Shikora  
The Water Horse
(11/11/04 4:50 pm)
Reply   Re: <- Rizzen
 Latira heard the first crossbow go by, and then felt Feyda get a little more unsteady. That's not too good... She flew over some standing wood, then glimpsed a small, open field. It seemed to be an abandoned farm. Well, that was certainly handy.

She landed as smoothly as she could, steadied herself a bit, and folded her wings to her side. Then she looked back at Feyda, with the side that did not have a shuriken in it. Oh, hey, look, it's Feyda, with one (or was it two) shurikens in her, and an arrow sticking out of her back. Needless to say, she didn't look good.

"Feyda, you okay?"

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/12/04 2:09 am)
 Kuro didn't object when he was stripped of his blade. when Beatrid tossed it back, he caught it with the arm that he could actually move and quickly sheathed it. Then Beatrid noted that he and Rizzen needed to get to the infermery. He's not too sure about himself, but the Connlaothian guard didn't look too much in good shape. Kuro managed his way towards the downed guard as he stood on his own with help from a chair. Well, that's a start. Kuro moved to the left side of Rizzen and brought up his right arm to support the guard by the shoulders. Now to the palace, so far away.

Feyda didn't quickly respond to Latira. She lacked the energy to do so. She had a shiruken in her shoulder and another in her leg. The crossbow bolt was near her spine, but didn't hit anything vital. Feyda slowly brought up an arm to point at her dragon companion. She did so without lifting her head and began to mumble just loud enough for Latira to hear.
"Remind me never to let you run free in an anti-magic kingdom again." After her short say, Feyda fell limp and unconscious.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(11/16/04 1:55 pm)
   On the road agaaaain...
 Heaving a sigh at Kuro, seeing that he really didn't seem as sharp as he usually was, Beatrid fought the urge to tug on her braid by moving to Rizzen's right side and looping his right arm around her shoulders while looping her left arm around his waist. Stubbornness, it seemed, was a universal male thing; even Rizzen, who was bleeding like a stuck pig, was trying to stand on his own.

This was what she had to deal with being a lone female Mordecai. Hell, even among ordinary soldiers females were rare, weren't they? No wonder...

So...Kuro had only really been bluffing, somehow managing to conceal the damage he'd taken by acting like it didn't bother him? That was the conclusion Beatrid came to when she saw how gingerly Kuro moved once she called for his aid. Idiot. He should know better than to try and feign being alright when he didn't feel it!

Eh. What more could she expect from him, though?

And since he wasn't yet complaining, and looked like he was still trying to carry out that charade, she wouldn't complain as he helped.

Except... "Kuro, if you feel too weak, you can stop and I'll send someone for you," she said before she started walking, very carefully.

Eh. She wasn't entirely cold-hearted.

Anonymous

Nightcandle
(11/18/04 1:27 am)
   Re: On the road agaaaain...
 As soon as Rizzen finished pulling himself to his feet, his right leg began to numb a little, and a rushing sensation flowed down it. He leaned into his other leg a little and began wondering if it was a good idea to try standing. The world began swaying gently left and right and he clung tightly to the chair.

When the two Mordecai came to support him, he didn't resist. To hell with pride. He shifted as much weight as he could to his left leg and looked at the coat-bandage. It wasn't dripping, yet at least.

Rizzen took a deep breath when Beatrid began moving and took a slow, careful step, obviously favoring his right leg. No protests from his leg, he continued moving at that same pace.

Shikora  
The Water Horse
(11/18/04 5:06 pm)
Reply   Re: On the road agaaaain...
 She felt her magic slowly return to where it was supposed to be, the burning in her throat was becoming less and less as the defenses that were supposed to be there filled in once again. She chuckled slightly at Feyda's statement, thinking that perhaps, next time, Feyda could have her on a leash to be a 'proper' pet dragon. Glancing around and determining that there wasn't anyone around to really be a threat, she decided not to risk taking to the air again, as Feyda could easily fall off. She couldn't exactly attend to Feyda either, dragon claws aren't the best things to be handling delicate things like flesh with the reason to heal it. They were made more for destruction. The things she could do to heal her, needed her to be conscious. All she would really do for now was wait, allow herself to heal, then see what happens when Feyda wakes up again. She'd make sure no harm came to Feyda while she was so darned vulnerable, but she'd rather not be kept overnight here.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/19/04 3:54 pm)
 For once, Beatrid actually decided to show concern. Kuro would smile if he didn't hurt so bad. He hated guns. Instead he looked towards Beatrid with his one yellow eye that isn't covered by his hair.
"As damaged as I may be, I am not as bad off as Rizzen here. I'd rather help as best I could then wait around for someone to help me, no matter what my condition. I have countless scars covering my entire body, showing that I have been through much worse." Kuro explains, still helping to support Rizzen with the one arm he could move.
"I thank you for your concern, otherwise." He finshes before focusing back on helping Rizzen.

Feyda remains limp for the time being. She would be waking any time soon, it seems. Only a matter of time.

Small Wonder  
Gackt is God. XD
(11/26/04 12:23 pm)
   Heh.
 Beatrid smirked slightly despite herself as she struggled along. Kuro certainly had a way with turning the smallest, simplest statements into a full-blown speech.

"If you say so. But if you start feeling bad off, just say something, will ya? You both need treatment...him moreso, but there's no sense in straining yourself and aggitating your wounds further when it can be prevented..." Still, she was glad he decided to stick it out. This way, they'd get the guard the medical attention he needed at a quicker pace, and he was truly in need of that. A quick glance at his leg showed that the bandage was slowly being bled through. Damn.

"Hey, you hanging in there?" she asked Rizzen. She'd long since forgotten her own initial suspicions of him, and despite her rough, annoyed behavior, was sincerely concerned for he and Kuro. And she didn't want the guy dying on her. He'd lost a lot of blood...but he was still conscious. That was good.

"You better. Because if you dare start to drift, I swear I'll kick that leg of your's to wake you."

In the distance, as they made their way through the village, she could see the palace looming ahead...

Nightcandle
(11/30/04 9:45 pm)
    Eep!
 Rizzen hopped along placidly, trying not to listen into the two Mordecai's conversation. It didn't really concern him, he was just a guard after all and these were Mordecai.

At least until one mentioned his name, Rizzen snapped to attention then. It was his name, he was sure it was his name, he wouldn't have noticed it if they said a word that sounded like it. Would he? Damn, these days you could never tell the people that would know who you were before you even knew them.

Bah, nothing to fret about. If he started to panic he might make his leg worse. He needed to relax as much as he could, just ignore the ache and the general soaked feeling coming from the right leg...

Soaked... oh dammit that wasn't good.

No panicing now, no panicing. He just needed to stay calm and stay awake, stay calm and stay awake, stay calm and stay awake, stay calm-

He glanced at Beatrid when she spoke to him. His face was starting to look a tad pale. It took a few seconds for her words to register and he bobbed his head up and down just after she moved in with a threat. That made his eyes widen a bit. "I'll, I'll do my best Ma'am."

A feeling of lightheadedness settled in soon after. Not... good. He began blinking rapidly and tapped his tongue against his teeth - anything to keep himself focused.

Shikora  
The Water Horse
(12/1/04 8:43 pm)
Reply    Damon: I went through almost 2 bars of Sephiroth's HP!
 Feyda still wasn't awake. There really wasn't anything Latira could do about that except to wait, so wait she shall. The dragon lowered herself carefully to the earth, feeling her magic, as if in an apology, return slowly, walking back into her system rather sheepishly. Damn, she missed it. A small growl came from her as she went over the time when it simply left. She did not want to experience that anytime soon. Now, she was concerned about the burning in her throat. Technically, she should have had about five shots at them before burning up, but ONE? It was sincerely disappointing. What had gone wrong? Maybe she was feeling a little under-the-weather, and her magic had concealed it from her, up until the point where it just LEFT.

What a day. She shifted slightly, careful to keep Feyda aboard, keeping a careful eye on her surroundings lest some pest come and poke her with a pitchfork or something. Or maybe more shurikens would throw themselves at her. Damn, her eye was starting to hurt a bit more. Then she realized that it was actually swelling around the weapon. Well, that's just going to make it harder to get out. Great, just great.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(12/4/04 2:35 am)
Reply | Edit   «Feyda
 (OOC: I'm gonna start a new thread with Kuro in the Palace.)

Feyda slowly began to regain consciousness. When she finally came about, she refused to move to aggitate the pain all over her body. Without lifting her head or anything, Feyda bagan to speak to her companion.
"Hey, Latira. Mind getting the arrow out of my back. The damn thing in killing my back and I don't want to move and force it to puncture something nasty." That was one step. Sonn enough, she'll move onto the next step of removing the shirukens. those were not fun.

Shikora  
The Water Horse
(12/4/04 3:35 pm)
Reply   Re: «Feyda
 Shifting to look back at Feyda with her good eye, then surveyed over the situation. Well, dragons weren't the most adept(sp?) creatures to be removing arrows with, but since there was no one else around... She twisted herself slightly, stretching her neck back to reach at the arrow. Setting her teeth firmly around the thing, she pulled back hard. The arrow came out, and she retracted her head, lest there be any relfexive reactions from Feyda. Then, with a satisfying snapping sound (oh, alliteration!), she had easily broken the arrow in three before releasing whatever remained of it to scatter in the ground.

She turned back to Feyda with a quick remark.

"Maybe if we had a leash and collar they might have believed I was your pet."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(12/15/04 4:49 am)
Reply | Edit   «Feyda
 The crossbow bolt was ripped from Feyda's back, but she didn't scream in pain like any normal female would. Instead, she grinded her teeth very hard. That really hurt. She sat up from where she was laying. It still kinda hurt, but she was otherwise fine. Nothing vital was touched. Come Latira's remark, Feyda smiled as she got a grip on the shiruken in her shoulder.
"Smartass..." She states with the added affect of the smile just before she rips the throwing star from her shoulder. More teeth grinding.

Shikora  
The Water Horse
(12/20/04 4:01 pm)
Reply   Re: «Feyda
 She chuckled slightly at Feyda's response, then stood up and stretched, like a cat. Front limbs out, posterior in the air, tail curled slightly at the base before sliding down to the tip, wings unfurled to full extent, brushing a tree on one side. When she was finished, she looked back to Feyda with a small request.

"Uh.. when your done there, do you mind getting this thing out of my face?"

She was referring to the other shuriken, which was the cause of some swelling which could be seen around the area, blood oozing out of where it was stuck to her bone, right below her right eye. The other one was still on the armor that coated her neck, but it did little to no damage and, actually, she hadn't quite noticed it yet.

Anonymous

While Latira streached, Feyda managed to grab ahold of the shiruken in her leg. Teeth grinding could be heard just before Latira decided to ask Feyda for her assistance, signifying that she just ripped the star from her leg.
"Alright then. Just let me get up there." The demoness replies before she straddles Latira's neck again. This time, she chimmies herself up Latira's neck. Halfway up the dragon's neck and Feyda jerks her hand back so suddenly as if she were bit by something.
"The Hell was that?!" She snaps, digging into her companion's scales. Much to her surprise, she finds the fourth shiruken. She quickly discards it into one of her pockets where the other two remain. Soon enough, she crawls up to the base of the dragon's neck, nearest to her head. As quick as she yanked out her pains, Feyda grabs ahold of the imbedded throwing star and gives it a good yank in hopes for positive results.

Anonymous

When Feyda pulled out the last shuriken, there was only a small growl to be detected as it broke contact with her bone. Small droplets of blood flew off as well, landing in the nearby grass as more blood filled in the space where the shuriken had once been planted. Refraining to shake her head whilst Feyda still sat on her neck, she kept still, and then spoke up again.

"So... what now? Stay here, or go elsewhere?"

Trusting that Feyda had her balance from her position on the dragon's neck, she settled down, lying on the ground, as well as bringing her head down, so Feyda could better get off, or whatever she pleased.

Anonymous

As soon as Latira laid down, Feyda laid down on the dragon's head and neck. She laid there to contemplate a bit on their next move. Soon enough, she came up with a bit of a conclusion. The only question is, will Latira agree with it?
"Ya know, I'm in the mood for a bit of havoc now. That damned Rizzen pissed me off. I hear the Dread Army is planning on attacking Serendipity, so that should be fun. Perhaps we can head back to Dark Mage Village and sign up for the fun." Feyda explains as she stares up at the sky through the trees. Oh yes, that would be most exciting.

Anonymous

She shifted slightly, tilting her head to rest more to the side while it was on the ground as she listened to Feyda's words. Dread Army, eh? Well, Latira hadn't really heard of that, but it did sound like fun.

"Sounds like fun, you up for that now, or would you like to rest a bit, in case they don't like us..?"

She wasn't one for taking chances, and she'd rather not face a pack of irate army-goers because they took offense to her for some obscure reason. Her experience with masses of people gave her the theory that people were highly unpredictable, and likely to take offense to almost anything, depending on biases, religion, or alliances they had made. In short, they were totally foreign to her, and downright wierd with their habits.

Anonymous

Feyda rolled off Latira to land on her feet and streach to crack her back. She then turned around to face the lazy dragon with a smirk on her face.
"I think I've had enough time to heal up. Who knows? They might hit before we make it there. So, it's best to make it there as soon as possible. We need to get to Dark Mage Village before it's too late." Feyda explains with a bit of enthusiasm. This will probably be a great turn in Feyda's life.

Anonymous

She shifted to better view Feyda, predatorial eyes gleaming with thought. Well.. it simply wouldn't do to be late for the party, would it?

"I suppose..."

She was indeed fitting to the stereotype of a lazy dragon, and she proved it all the more when she opened her mouth in one toothy yawn, before actually itting on her haunches, and stretching, wings flexing as well, neck arching in a swan-like pose, before she rose to her feet, and, with a small flick, folded her wings to her sides, and lowered herself so that Feyda could jump on more easily.

"Dark Mage Village it is, then."

Anonymous

Feyda smiled with a hint of a snide attitude. Oh yes, this is going to be fun. Feyda didn't waste any time after Latira crouched down. She instantly lept up and landed on the dragon's head.
"Then we're off!" She hollars out with glee, pointing off in a random direction.

Anonymous

After she felt Feyda was securely aboard, she straightened, and, with a lurch, had leapt into the air with a great heave of her forearms, which doubled as wings. Now, she was not so smooth as she flew, trusting Feyda to keep a hold on. She steadily gained altitude and, without a second glance towards Connlaoth, veered away from the anti-magic crowd and towards the direction they had originally approached the Village. Soaring high now, she made speedily towards the Dark Mage Village.

(I go post over there)