Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another day, another dollar

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2010, 10:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Nadia gave a small wave and blew a kiss in response to the one her client sent to her. It was a struggle to keep the smile plastered on her face until he left. The man was sweet enough, but he was just so creepy.

Now that he was gone, she didn't try to hide her odd walk. He had been rather rough and it hurt to move. Making her way into the kitchen area, Nadia sank down into a chair with a sigh. She was not up for entertaining another client and her annoying brother was probably in their room. But the kitchen was safe and warm and Nadia stretched out over the table. Tea would be nice. Tea would be very nice. But she wasn't quite ready to get up to make some just yet.

"Ugh. I hate when they want to bugger me. It hurts like a bitch and now I'm not going to be able to shit with out screaming."

Anonymous

(*ooc: sorry for the slow reply)  

Amos sat at the table, his head resting in his folded arms.   He was working, but was taking an approved break.  Unfortunately he was suppose to be back out on the floor over thirty minutes ago.  Now he wasnt really a slacker who shunned his work, but he was known to fall asleep on the job here and there.   And this was one of those occasions.  A soft growling snore escaped his throat as he adjusted himself and scratched at his nose.   Suddenly he woke up very fast and a little lost.

It was the broken glass that woke him up in a hurry.  It hadnt started off broken of course.  He did that himself, stretching out to get more comfortable and pushing it over the side of the table with his arm.  It had been almost full, and now it covered the floor, littered with shards of glass.   He was rewarded with Cheers and Jeers and some kitchen worker demanding he clean his own mess.    He scratched his head, annoyed but trying not to make more of a scene.   He bends down and grabs the largest part of the mead glass remaining, the handle.   He begins to stand up and notices a leg in front of him that has been soaked.  

His eyes drift slowly up from the ladies leg.  He enjoys what he sees, and gets a big grin on his face to prove it.  She's got a skirt on that is short and tight.  Her top, also very tight, reveals almost no chest, but there was nothing wrong with that.  Even without the breasts, she had a very tight clean body.   As his eyes drifted up further, he noticed two things at once, neither of which he enjoyed.   She had quite a protrusion in her neck, what they called an adams apple.  And more importantly, wrapped around her(?) growling lips was a well trimmed mustache and short beard.   It took a moment for his mind to correct 'ugly woman' into 'cross-dresser with supple legs.'  

He stood up quickly, his eyes darting down into the floor at his mess, hoping noone saw him eyeballing a man like candy.  His mouth ran circles as he apologized for soiling the mans penis before quickly catching his freudian slip and corrected himself.    ".... I mean your leg.   I'm sorry about...  your...."    His shoulder slumped as he gave up.  

He turned to the kitchen worker who was harassing him just seconds ago and calmly but miserably asked for a mop and broom.  He plopped himself down into the nearest seat without looking to see who he was sitting beside.

Anonymous

Nadia startled as the mug crashed against the ground, turning in the direction. It looked like Amos had finally woken up and was eyeing up one of the boys. It was amusing enough watching the large man stumble his way through that situation. Poor boy was so flustered.

When he took his seat, Nadia reached over and lightly patted his arm, "Were you having a nightmare? Seems you got a little confused by Edmund there."